When you want to stand out from the crowd and do not want to look ordinary this winter season, then go for blazers. As a fashion-conscious girl, you just need that one element in your style that has the power to turn heads and that one element could be Blazer. The new blazer fashion trend can be the ultimate highlight of your look in the coming few months. You just need to select the perfect blazer that suits your look. And in this article, we will be telling you 7 new blazer fashion trend that you must try. So, here have a look at the article!
- 1) Sleeveless Blazers For That Chic Look
- 2) All-White Power Suit Never Goes Out Of Fashion
- 3) Give That Extra Length To Your Blazer
- 4) Multi-Coloured Blazer To Stand Out From the Crowd
- 5) A Blazer Dress To Rock The Moment
- 6) A Metallic Blazer To Be The Star Of The Night
- 7) A Classy Tuxedo Blazer For Formal Look
- Share this article and stay tuned for more such articles!
1) Sleeveless Blazers For That Chic Look
Who said you need sleeves to work a pantsuit? Wear a blazer that is sleeveless, it will make you stand out from the crowd, also you can pair it with bell-bottom trousers to look super stylish just like Shraddha Kapoor.
2) All-White Power Suit Never Goes Out Of Fashion
Power comes from wearing power suits, and this all-white ensemble is what we’re going to splurge on. This all-white outfit looks so good especially in daytime and is a must try.
3) Give That Extra Length To Your Blazer
Fashion-savvy girls go the extra length. This long blazer looks really stylish, it also gives the illusion of tall height. It’s a perfect blazer to carry in winter season with long boots and a stylish handbag.
4) Multi-Coloured Blazer To Stand Out From the Crowd
A multi-coloured blazer is how you nail “powerful yet easygoing” at the same time. This blazer will surely make everybody’s heads turn. So, if you want to be the highlight, then carry a multicoloured blazer and opt an easy-go look.
5) A Blazer Dress To Rock The Moment
Let your blazer dress talk, as you do not really need anything else to accentuate your look. This blazer dress is enough to give that complete look to you.
6) A Metallic Blazer To Be The Star Of The Night
Jacqueline Fernandez is giving us major fashion goals with this metallic blazer. Metallic blazer (topped off with a glam off-shoulder accent) is how you take on parties.
7) A Classy Tuxedo Blazer For Formal Look
Formalise any girl-next-door outfit with a classy tuxedo blazer. You can wear it to the office and to a casual meet up too.
So, these were the new blazer fashion trend.