As the Valentines week approaches, singles are going in a nutshell. The love is totally in the air and you don’t have to feel disappointed if you’re single. There is so much to do on valentines day even if you’re single. And it’s completely okay to be single on Valentine’s day. Here is a list of things that you can do on Valentine’s day if you’re single.
- 1 1. Solve A Jigsaw Puzzle
- 2 2. Go, Shop And Distress
- 3 3. How Bout Losing Some Calories
- 4 4. Or Netflix And Chill
- 5 5. What About A Single’s Party
- 6 6. Wake Up Early And Enjoy The Morning Dew
- 7 7. Think About Your Future Goals And List Them Down
- 8 8. Call Your Mom And Ask About Her Day
- 9 9. Go Out Alone On A Self Date
- 10 10. Read The Books Lying On Your Shelf Since Months Now
- 11 11. Visit A Church, Temple, Gurudwara Or A Mosque And Sit Quietly For 10 Minutes.
- 12 12. Go To A Toy Shop And Buy Whatever You Like The Most
- 13 13. Pick Up A Pen And Write Everything You Feel About Yourself On A Paper.
- 14 14. Spend Some Time Talking And Chatting With Your Siblings
- 15 15. Cook A New Dish That You’ve Never Cooked Before
- 16 Related posts:
1. Solve A Jigsaw Puzzle
This may entertain your mind and can even boost your concentration.
2. Go, Shop And Distress
The one who said “Shopping Cures Everything” has certainly nailed it.
3. How Bout Losing Some Calories
Shed some calories and be back in shape. Staying active physically will solve 99 percent of your life’s problems.
4. Or Netflix And Chill
Binge on Netflix.
5. What About A Single’s Party
Throw on a party with all your single’s friends.
6. Wake Up Early And Enjoy The Morning Dew
Take a moment to applaud nature’s beauty. Wake up early just before sunrise, take a walk and see the magic in the atmosphere around you.
7. Think About Your Future Goals And List Them Down
Write down what you’ve done so far and what you have to do. Set a goal and never ever count yourself a loser. Remember, there’s always space for betterment.
8. Call Your Mom And Ask About Her Day
This will surely make her day.
9. Go Out Alone On A Self Date
Enter your favorite restaurant, order your favorite food and enjoy some me time. Feel confident in solidarity.
10. Read The Books Lying On Your Shelf Since Months Now
Its high time you gather them up and open the gateways of knowledge.
11. Visit A Church, Temple, Gurudwara Or A Mosque And Sit Quietly For 10 Minutes.
Even if you don’t believe in god, a step like this will surely make you a better and a more positive person.
12. Go To A Toy Shop And Buy Whatever You Like The Most
Even if it sounds total lame, but visiting a toy shop will surely take out the kid side of yours. Wanna bet?
13. Pick Up A Pen And Write Everything You Feel About Yourself On A Paper.
Don’t criticise yourself for everything. Make valid points and things that you can work on to make better. Make a plan.
14. Spend Some Time Talking And Chatting With Your Siblings
Coz making strong bonds with your loved ones is always a nice idea.
15. Cook A New Dish That You’ve Never Cooked Before
Gather all information, assemble the ingredients and act like a cool chef.
Its ok to be single in the world of fake relationships. It’s all about your inner peace of mind.