When we first thing of removing body hair, the first question that comes to the mind is what’s best wax or razor? This debate has come across a very long way in our heads and verbally as well. All we think is that is waxing the best because it. pulls the hair out from the root or is shaving much better because it serves the purpose with no pain and discomfort? And to clear the doubts in this article we will be telling you each and everything that is related Wax VS Razor. Here, have a look at the article!
- It removes hair from the root and results in hair free skin for weeks
- It leaves the skin feeling soft
- Long lasting than shaving
- New methods like chocolate wax and Rica wax decrease the pain slightly
- Wax is herbal thus it is a natural way of hair removal
- Eventually, reduces hair growth
- Painful procedure and by time waxing make the skin loose
- Waxing can cause redness and boils if you have sensitive skin
- Works best on only full-grown hair
- Make sure that the salon uses disposable waxing strips.
- The wax should be hot but not too hot that it burns your skin
- Apply a cooling pad or ice on your skin after waxing. This will soothe it.
- Pain-free and quick way to get rid of unwanted hair
- You can do it yourself at home without any assistance
- It is cheap way as razors are not too expensive and the electronic ones are just one-time investment
- Shaving is handy during an emergency when you don’t have time to go to a salon
- It can irritate the skin and leave it feeling itchy
- It is a very temporary solution and depending on one’s hair growth
- It can result in a lot of undergrowth hair
- Shaving may result in thicker and darker hair growth
- You can feel the hard hair growth
- Moisturise the skin after shaving
- Do not go out in extreme heat
- Use a disposable razor. Even if you repeat it, don’t use it more than twice.
So, now you have all the information about waxing VS razor.