Red is the most traditional color from ancient times and till now! But of course everyone is tired of the same red colored lehenga everywhere. If you are looking for something feminine and cheerful as well, something youthful, joyous and graceful as well for your haldi or sangeet ceremony, then a pink yellow combination lehenga is the perfect color option for you! The pink symbolizes femininity, cheerfulness, innocence whereas yellow symbolizes happiness, grace, positivity and beauty!
Today, we’ve compiled a list of 25 pink yellow combination lehengas that will make you go crazy for the color pink and yellow!
- 1. Half Saree Style
- 2. Multicolored Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
- 3. Yellow Lehenga With Blush Pink Border
- 4. Pineapple Yellow Lehenga With Blush Pink Border
- 5. Yellow Bridal Lehenga With a Thick Plain Pink Border
- 6. Bright Yellow Bridal Lehenga With Fuchsia Pink Border
- 7. Gown Style
- 8. Light Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga With Florals
- 9. Mermaid Style
- 10. Intricately Embroidered Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
- 11. Broad Flared Style
- 12. Flared Net Style
- 13. Sabyasachi Style
- 14. Ruffled Style
- 15. Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga With a Jacket
- 16. A-line Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
- 17. Pink And Yellow Combination Lehenga with Horizontal Stripes
- 18. Multicolored Circular Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
- 19. Sharara Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
- 20. Pink and Yellow Combination Lehenga With Vertical Stripes
- 21. Short Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
- 22. Zigzag Style Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
- 23. Banarasi Silk Style
- 24. Paneled Style
- 25. Pink Mirror Work On Yellow Colored Lehenga
1. Half Saree Style
Just transform your Lehenga into a South Indian style Half Saree Lehenga by draping a pink dupatta in a saree style for your yellow lehenga. Check out below!
2. Multicolored Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
Check out below the mesmerizing masterpiece that you will fall in love with. It is a beautiful combination of Pink Handloom Silk Blouse and Purple color Jacquard Silk Lehenga also paired with Yellow color Net Dupatta.
3. Yellow Lehenga With Blush Pink Border
The perfect match is a stunning bumblebee yellow lehenga with a thick blush pink border. Furthermore, the light turquoise dupatta creates a contrast that makes this lehenga stand out. Check out!
4. Pineapple Yellow Lehenga With Blush Pink Border
You can look very stunning if you try out a pineapple yellow bridal lehenga with rich blush pink borders. Check out below the lehenga looks absolutely amazing when worn with a deep neck shirt in the same tone as the border for a contrasting effect.
5. Yellow Bridal Lehenga With a Thick Plain Pink Border
This stunning yellow bridal lehenga with a thick pinkish silver border looks gorgeous and is also just perfect for your haldi ceremony. Aside from that, the pink on the borders is also very gorgeous.
6. Bright Yellow Bridal Lehenga With Fuchsia Pink Border
Because of its bright yellow color, this bridal lehenga is incredibly mesmerizing, and just matches with pink in the borders which is a very innovative idea. Pink and yellow complement each other very beautifully, so the blouse and the dupatta looks great in its pink hue.
7. Gown Style
Look glamorous in this beautiful bright yellow and peach pink combination lehenga in gown style and also steal your haldi ceremony look in your own style.
8. Light Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga With Florals
This is a very beautiful light yellow lehenga with floral prints and light peach pink blouse and a pink dupatta. In addition, the border work on the bottom of the lehenga and over the blouse creates the ideal contrast.
9. Mermaid Style
Show off your amazing hourglass figure with this beautiful mermaid style pink yellow combination lehenga and also make heads turned!
10. Intricately Embroidered Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
Look stunning in your bridal look with an intricately embroidered pink yellow combination lehenga! Check it out!
11. Broad Flared Style
If you are looking for lot of pleats, flares and a traditional type of lehenga, then this is just the perfect outfit for you.
12. Flared Net Style
Are you looking for something fun and playful? Then why not try this beautiful flared net pink yellow combination lehenga for your cheerful personality?
13. Sabyasachi Style
Check out this gorgeous Sabyasachi designs of embroidered pink lehenga with a yellow dupatta and also a blue blouse. They look very royal and elegant and as well as just perfect for your sangeet ceremony.
14. Ruffled Style
If you want to try a unique lehenga with a variety of horizontal layers of both the colors with varying heights, then why not go for a ruffled pink and yellow combination lehenga.
15. Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga With a Jacket
Check this beautiful pink mustard yellow combination lehenga with a heavy embroidered jacket. Look stunning in this outfit and also let go of all the worries of managing a dupatta all through the day.
16. A-line Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
Of course every girl’s favorite style of lehenga, A-line lehenga. Just show off your figure whether you are chubby, slim with this beautiful A-line light pink and bright yellow florals combination lehenga and also grab all the attention in your ceremony!
17. Pink And Yellow Combination Lehenga with Horizontal Stripes
Whether it’s a wedding or a party, just wear this gorgeous yellow and rani pink lehenga with beautiful horizontal stripes and look unique in your own style!
18. Multicolored Circular Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
Stand out in the crowd with this beautiful multicolored circular lehenga with pink yellow combination and also with shades of light green and blue. Check out this amazing playing outfit worn by Priyanka Chopra for her vibrant occasion and also she looked absolutely gorgeous!
19. Sharara Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
If you want to wear something different and want to still look traditional yet comfortable for your vibrant haldi ceremony, shararas are just the perfect style for you.
20. Pink and Yellow Combination Lehenga With Vertical Stripes
Obviously, you are bored with traditional lehenga styles. You can check this one below, pink yellow combination lehenga with vertical stripes and also with some mirror work on the borders. You will look amazing, go for it girl!
21. Short Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
Are you planning for a small dance entry for your haldi ceremony or for your best friend’s haldi ceremony? Wearing long, vast lengths of traditional lehenga can be difficult for you to manage? Then why not for a short pink yellow combination lehenga and show off your planned dance moves?
22. Zigzag Style Pink Yellow Combination Lehenga
Are you tired of both horizontal and vertical styles of lehenga, then why don’t you try for zigzag styles instead? Check this one below!
23. Banarasi Silk Style
Try a rich silk Banarasi pink yellow combination lehenga which is just perfect for any occasion. You can also wear it without
any heavy ornamentation.
24. Paneled Style
Check out this stunning pink yellow combination flared lehenga with exquisite panels added to the end of the flare in this lehenga.
25. Pink Mirror Work On Yellow Colored Lehenga
Get ready for your wedding season by wearing this gorgeous outfit which is a light yellow lehenga embellished with beautiful pink mirror embroidery all over.
Thus, these were some of the most attractive and amazing pink yellow lehenga combination types that may be worn on special events or festivals, especially when paired with classy accessories and trendy footwear. Don’t be concerned; because I’m sure these lehengas have left you drooling. So, go ahead and shop for your favorite lehenga right now. And let us know in the comment section which one was your favorite!