The blouse is a staple of traditional Indian apparel, yet its design is always evolving to keep up with the latest styles. A once-plain blouse is now a fashion statement that elevates the look of sarees, lehengas, and other forms of traditional Indian clothing. One of the many blouse designs that have lately been popular is the long straight blouse. It’s perfect for modern Indian women who want to look chic while still paying homage to their heritage because of the way the two concepts complement each other. Whether you’re interested in fashion or appreciate Indian fashion as an art form, reading on will give you additional insight into the allure and beauty of long straight blouse patterns. This post will introduce you to many distinct styles of long straight blouse design.
- 1. JACKET STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 2. PEPLUM STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 3. STRIPED LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 4. GLAMOUR UP
- 5. ASYMMETRICAL HEMLINE JACKET STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE
- 6. LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN WITH FRONT ZIPPER
- 7. MANDARIN COLLAR NECK LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 8. SHIRT STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 9. PRINTED LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN WITH SIDE POCKET
- 10. LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE WITH A CUT-OUT PATTERN
- 11. FULL SLEEVES LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 12. NET DETAILS LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 13. HALTER NECK LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 14. LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN WITH THREAD WORK
- 15. BUTTONED UP LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 16. DOUBLE LAYERED LONG BLOUSE DESIGN
- 17. HIGH NECK EMBROIDERED LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 18. BOAT NECK FULL SLEEVES LONG STRAIGHT DESIGN
- 19. BACKLESS LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 20. KURTI STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 21. CORSET STYLE LACE DETAILS BLOUSE DESIGN
- 22. SHEER BACK LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 23. BODYSUIT STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 24. CORSET STYLE DEEP NECK LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 25. BROCADE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 26. FLOWER PATTERN LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE
- 27. DESIGNER LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 28. DEEP NECK SLEEVELESS LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 29. HALF SLEEVES LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
- 30. KHADI LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
1. JACKET STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
A long jacket-style blouse with a multicoloured design, such as this one, would be a great option if you want to wear a simple silk or chiffon saree. Add some substantial bracelets and jewellery made of jhumki to your look!
2. PEPLUM STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
This template for a peplum blouse has captured my full attention. Wow! Take note of the exquisite floral embroidery and the endearing latkans on the hem! This style of blouse could be paired with a silk saree with a simple silk border.
3. STRIPED LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
You can always depend on Sonam Kapoor to give you huge style inspiration thanks to her impeccable taste and forward-thinking choices. This contemporary blouse has a striking design that will attract the attention of those who like taking fashion risks.
4. GLAMOUR UP
The stunning design of this blouse, with its free-flowing strings, is a true work of art worthy of the runway. Wearing this blouse with a stylish saree covered in sequins would make you feel like a true fashion icon.
5. ASYMMETRICAL HEMLINE JACKET STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE
This jacket-blouse design is a major step up from the standard for blouses. It features an uneven hemline and drapes freely over the hips. Why wouldn’t you just enjoy it? Is your imagination already bursting at the seams with ideas for a new blouse design?
6. LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN WITH FRONT ZIPPER
The saree may be made more beautiful by wearing it with a sleeveless, collar-neck corset-style blouse. A substantial quantity of gold or thread embroidery on the vest is preferable. Make sure the jacket blouse stands out by wearing it with a saree that doesn’t have a lot of intricate embroidery or embellishment.
7. MANDARIN COLLAR NECK LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
Nowadays, the most fashionable blouses have high collars and zippers up the front. Several well-known designers and actors have endorsed these chic blouse patterns. They pair well with understated sarees. You may dress up these office blouse styles for a night out on the town.
8. SHIRT STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
Using a transparent fabric is a terrific way to make a saree and blouse seem more interesting. There is no denying that its beauty has increased. Wear a simple black and white saree with it to keep the focus on the blouse. This white blouse exudes sophistication thanks to its traditional shirt pattern.
9. PRINTED LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN WITH SIDE POCKET
When wearing a saree with a pattern, we pair it with a solid-coloured bodice. Nonetheless, as this image demonstrates, you can still look great even if you are only wearing a patterned blouse with pockets, regardless of how simple the blouse’s design may be.
10. LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE WITH A CUT-OUT PATTERN
In order to maintain a high level of sophistication, fashion designers have created a new ombre-hue embellished blouse that not only adds an edge to the traditional attire but also elevates the saree to an entirely new level in terms of corporate fashion.
11. FULL SLEEVES LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
A long blouse is a beautiful and sophisticated option that falls far below the waistline of the lehenga. If you want your lehenga to seem more refined, try pairing it with a shirt like this one. The blouse’s length is flexible, falling anywhere between the hip and the torso.
12. NET DETAILS LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
The bead work that is seen on the sleeves and below the waistline of the blouse lends it a delicate appearance. It has a highly designer-like long blouse pattern that is versatile enough to be used with a variety of saree designs.
13. HALTER NECK LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
Design options for long blouses include both long length and a halter neckline. The front zipper on this blouse with a halter design makes it convenient to wear. Having a few gorgeously adorned chiffon or net sarees on hand is a good idea. It works well for celebrations, parties, and other events that call for fancy attire.
14. LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN WITH THREAD WORK
The style is lovely and sophisticated, making it a good choice for a beautiful thread work blouse for a lehenga. The full-sleeve design seen in the blouse illustration is very arresting. The thread-work blouse style is not only beautiful when worn with a saree but also with a western dress if the right accessories are used.
15. BUTTONED UP LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
Is a simple, elegant style for your blouse what you’re going for? This long, straight blouse is a must-have, thanks to its sophisticated silhouette and the edgy button detailing along the middle, as well as the delicate embroidery at the shoulders and cuffs.
16. DOUBLE LAYERED LONG BLOUSE DESIGN
Here’s a seductive option for the risk-taker and innovator in you. The top layer of this blouse is made from a sheer fabric, while the second layer is a standard tube top. The gorgeous florals on the body are an optical illusion created by the net foil-printed fabric. Use this style with simple georgette sarees.
17. HIGH NECK EMBROIDERED LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
This blouse has a high neckline and full-length sleeves. The design of the blouse is reminiscent of a shirt. It’s printed with a lovely flower pattern. It looks beautiful and has a classy design. The blouse’s front zip adds a contemporary touch.
18. BOAT NECK FULL SLEEVES LONG STRAIGHT DESIGN
This lovely blouse is covered all over with geometric designs. The length of this boat-necked blouse hits just at the hips. The addition of a metallic front zip ups the class factor. The breast area is defined by two seams, which also serve to secure the bra pads. Put it on and feel like a goddess in a sari!
19. BACKLESS LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
This sleeveless, long saree blouse has a floral motif and no back. If you try this out during the summer, you won’t feel the inside heat at all. The exposed rear is quite enticing. That shows how confident women can be. Because this isn’t a typical pattern, you should include it in your blouse to make it stand out.
20. KURTI STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
Lehenga blouses in the kurta style take us back to the Mughal period. Embroidery covers the whole body of this stunning Pakistani lehenga blouse. It has a front opening and full-length sleeves, giving you a stately appearance. Pair it with shararas and vibrant lehengas for a stunning wedding ensemble.
21. CORSET STYLE LACE DETAILS BLOUSE DESIGN
Samantha isn’t afraid to try new things, and the ombre saree and black lace blouse were a match made in fashion heaven. This blouse is both stylish and modern thanks to the corset design and the flowery weaving on the black lace.
22. SHEER BACK LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
One nontraditional way to convey confidence and poise is by wearing a backless or otherwise see-through top. This lovely piece may also serve as a crop top to be worn with the coordinating skirt to an afternoon function. We have also covered the various blouse-back necklines popular in India.
23. BODYSUIT STYLE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
The rise of well-fitted bodysuit blouses may be attributed to the upmarket adoption of comfort-infused clothes. They are not only constructed to hold their form but also work to improve the contours of your upper body. There is one that will fit your mood perfectly, regardless of how detailed or simple it is.
24. CORSET STYLE DEEP NECK LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
The Victorian era provided inspiration for one of the most figure-flattering blouse styles: the corset. A corset is an easy way to elevate any saree to an imperial level. When you put on this style, you can’t help but feel like you’ve been transported back in time.
25. BROCADE LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
The combination of a gracefully draped saree and a sleeveless long-length blouse is enticing. Pleat your palla neatly and amicably, then tuck it into your shoulder seam. Wearing a saree and blouse of the same hue can make you seem taller. Put together a stylish outfit by adding a belt and earrings of contrasting colours.
26. FLOWER PATTERN LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE
This white corset blouse is the epitome of elegance. The blouse has a patchwork floral motif. It’s long in the arm, and the flowery pattern seems to be embellished with sequins. You may forego accessorising with jewellery. This blouse is everything you need to look amazing. Even your individuality will shine brighter as a result of this.
27. DESIGNER LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
The colour and cut of this sleeveless blouse are really relaxing. A corset blouse may be made more appealing by adding a pattern. Wearing this blouse, you will really kill it. This party-ready blouse is a must-have. It’s a really stunning, feminine blouse that looks great on a fit figure.
28. DEEP NECK SLEEVELESS LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
This is a fashionable green saree paired with a sleeveless blouse. The saree is draped in a sophisticated manner. Every woman would look beautiful wearing this blouse. It’s a groundbreaking, cutting-edge, long straight blouse. This blouse’s classy design will instantly elevate your style. It has enough oomph to make people laugh out loud.
29. HALF SLEEVES LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
This gorgeous shirt is made of embroidered silk and has a round neck and short sleeves. The blouse has these decorative embellishments. In addition to its practicality, this option is also quite pleasant to wear. You should give it a try.
30. KHADI LONG STRAIGHT BLOUSE DESIGN
The neckline of this blouse is somewhat v-shaped. This is the name for the blouse that has hooks sewn onto the front. The length of the blouse hits just at the waist. The fabric of this blouse works well with a wide variety of silk sarees.
In conclusion, modern Indian women like the long, straight blouse look because it is an elegant update on traditional Indian motifs. Due to its straight profile, high neckline, long sleeves, simple design, and varying length, it has a contemporary and appealing style that can be paired with sarees, lehengas, trousers, or skirts to create stunning and unique ensembles. By experimenting with different fabrics, hues, accessories, hairstyles, and makeup, you can create a one-of-a-kind and on-trend look with a long, straight blouse.