One of the best-known Indian clothes is the gharara suit. Indian clothing has been around for hundreds of years and is known for its unique style and elegance. Modern artists have added their unique twists to the standard style of the gharara suit over time. In this piece, we’ll look at the different styles of gharara suit designs that you can add to your collection of traditional clothes.
- 1. ORGANZA GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS WITH MIRROR WORK
- 2. SLEEVELESS FRONT SLIT KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 3. SPAGHETTI STYLE SHORT KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 4. HEAVY EMBROIDERED TAFFETA SILK GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 5. PUNJABI GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 6. FLARED SLEEVELESS KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 7. DESIGNER BELL SLEEVES KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 8. ROUND NECK FULL SLEEVES GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 9. MULTI COLOURED PUFFED SLEEVES GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 10. HALF SLEEVES SEQUINS WORK SATIN GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 11. DEEP ROUND NECK THREAD EMBROIDERED GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 12. NET DETAILS GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 13. BLOCK PRINTED GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 14. ANGRAKHA STYLE GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 15. GOTA PATTI DETAILS GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 16. PAKISTANI FLORAL PRINTED GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 17. SHORT KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 18. FLARED ANARKALI GHARARA SSUIT DESIGNS
- 19. BLOCK PRINTED WITH GOTA PATTI WORK FRONT SLIT GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 20. TIE DYE PRINTED SPAGHETTI GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 21. V-NECK LEHERIYA GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 22. JACKET STYLE GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 23. CLOSED NECK PEPLUM KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 24. CHANDERI SLEEVELESS GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 25. JACKET STYLE PUFFED SLEEVES WITH TASSELS GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 26. SOLID BLACK GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 27. DESIGNER GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 28. CHIKANKARI GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 29. HEAVY EMBROIDERED VELVET GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
- 30. GOTA WORK WITH FRILL DETAILS ON HEMLINE GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
1. ORGANZA GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS WITH MIRROR WORK
Get this amazing suit and put it on to look more beautiful than you ever have. The mirror and threadwork on the suit make it beautiful and stand out. This suit set is made of organza. Mix it with traditional things to make you look more beautiful. There is a net gharara that goes with this suit set.
2. SLEEVELESS FRONT SLIT KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
You will look more traditional in this pink and green gharara suit. This gorgeous suit is made with zari stitching and paper mirror work. It looks even better because it has a silk gharara and a net dupatta. Women can wear this suit to upcoming home events, festivals, parties, kitty parties, and get-togethers on the weekends.
3. SPAGHETTI STYLE SHORT KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
A peach silk gharara suit is worn with a white kurti and a soft green net gharara. The zari and beads on the gharara make it look very pretty. This peach sharara will definitely make a statement at weddings, festivals, or parties.
4. HEAVY EMBROIDERED TAFFETA SILK GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
People think that the gharara suit started in the 18th century when the Mughals were in power. This black gharara suit is made of heavy silk taffeta and has stitching on it. The outfit comes with an embroidered, heavy, soft net dupatta. You can look your best in this gharara suit.
5. PUNJABI GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
People think that the outfit is based on the traditional shararas that royal courtiers wore in Mughal times. The outfit was mostly worn by Muslim women, especially in northern India. What happened to Gharara? Is a stylish outfit that has stood the test of time and can be worn in many different ways.
6. FLARED SLEEVELESS KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
This ruby pink net kameez has a wide shape and is made with stones and dori stitching all over. It’s beautiful. The suit came with a gharara and a dupatta made of silk in the same colour as the suit.
7. DESIGNER BELL SLEEVES KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
Gharara dresses are a choice in modern Indian traditional fashion, especially for cultural wear, and are popular among women today. Since the time of the Nawabs, which was a long time ago, Gharara clothes have been a part of Indian culture. It is a dress from Lucknow that is well-known.
8. ROUND NECK FULL SLEEVES GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
This jaw-dropping ensemble has a gorgeous gharara, a matching gharara that is elaborately embellished, and a dupatta that features stitched work all over it. They are not only incredibly fashionable but also really comfortable, and they provide an air of nobility to anything you wear them with.
9. MULTI COLOURED PUFFED SLEEVES GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
If you go to parties wearing this trendy, multicoloured gharara suit, you’ll always be the star. The lines of different colours that shimmer on the georgette designer gharara suit make it look very beautiful. The designer lace edge on the georgette fabric goes well with the trendy and comfy gharara.
10. HALF SLEEVES SEQUINS WORK SATIN GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
The gharara suit is made of satin, and it has sequins to make it look better.A straight, onion-pink kurta with beads on the leaf neck went with the suit. paired with a pair of onion-pink-stacked gharara pants. Finish the look with a wine-coloured satin dupatta.
11. DEEP ROUND NECK THREAD EMBROIDERED GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
When you wear this white kameez with thread stitching and sparkles all over it, you’ll make a beautiful statement. The kameez has a straight cut and a deep, round neck with straps on the shoulders. Complete the look with a gharara in the same colour and a sequined blue net covering.
12. NET DETAILS GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
This straight-cut green net kameez with zari and thread stitching, beads all over, and frills at the bottom will make a statement. It comes with a green net dupatta with lace details and a net gharara that has the same stitching.
13. BLOCK PRINTED GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
The beautiful red cotton kameez looks outstanding with a straight cut that is decorated with hand-blocked patterns and gota patti lace work. The suit was also paired with a block-printed cotton dupatta in the same colour as the suit and a red cotton gharara with tiers. Both of these pieces are decorated with gota patti lace work.
14. ANGRAKHA STYLE GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
This grey silk angrakha-style kameez with zari stitching, jewels, and stone work will make you the star of the show. Also included are a gharara in a fuchsia colour with embellishments and a dupatta in the same colour with lace and stone work to complement the look.
15. GOTA PATTI DETAILS GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
The brown kameez has a straight cut and is made of cotton. It is decorated with traditional Gota patti lace. Paired with a cotton gharara in the same colour and with the same gota patti work, as well as a pink block-printed cotton dupatta with gota patti lace work.
16. PAKISTANI FLORAL PRINTED GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
Steal the show in this black silk kameez with flowery motifs painted all over and zari and sequin stitching. It also has a V-neck, bell-shaped arms, and a flared shape. The suit is paired with a black silk gharara with flower prints and a cream net dupatta with the same embroidery.
17. SHORT KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
Stay fashionable and warm in this red crop-style kameez. The neck band has mirror and thread embroidery work that makes it look nice. The neckline is round, and the arms are 3/4 length. As shown, it is paired with a red gharara with embroidery and a dupatta with the same kind of embroidery.
18. FLARED ANARKALI GHARARA SSUIT DESIGNS
This fashionable moss-green anarkali kameez is made of soft cotton and has a flared style. The design is made more interesting with hand block prints and gota lace. It has a round collar and no sleeves. It was paired with a green cotton gharara with a print and a green cotton kota doriya dupatta with lace on it.
19. BLOCK PRINTED WITH GOTA PATTI WORK FRONT SLIT GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
The suit is grey in colour with a front-open short kameez made of cotton. It has a block print all over and traditional gota patti lace details with thread stitching and a tasselled dori tie-up. Along with a cotton gharara with a frilled edge and block printing in the same gota patti style. Paired with a kota doriya scarf in shades of red and pink that has gota patti lace and tassels all over.
20. TIE DYE PRINTED SPAGHETTI GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
This yellow peplum-style kameez will make you look classy. It has zari and thread stitching. The beads work on it, making it look even better. It has a big, heavy skirt and a V-neck. The kameez is matched with a gharara in the same colour and a dupatta in yellow that both have the same design on them. The cotton is on the inside of the kameez.
21. V-NECK LEHERIYA GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
The leheria print was put in a ruffled way on the pink cotton kameez. The kameez has a V-neck and short, one-fourth-length sleeves. Paired with a white cotton gharara with silver gota patti lace work and a silver gota patti-worked white cotton frilled scarf.
22. JACKET STYLE GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
Wearing this beautiful dark pink silk kurti with sequin and thread work will add a unique beauty to your personality. Paired with a gharara made of silk in a similar colour. This suit comes with an embroidered silk jacket in the same colour as the suit.
23. CLOSED NECK PEPLUM KURTI WITH GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
When you wear this beautiful off-white silk peplum kurti with pearls and thread embroidery work, your ease will shine through, and you’ll get compliments. This peplum kurti goes with a matching silk gharara that has double sequins and thread embroidery work. It also comes with a matching taffeta dupatta with sparkles and a beautifully made belt.
24. CHANDERI SLEEVELESS GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
This beautiful chanderi gharara Set is made of high-quality chanderi fabric and is great for any event that calls for a bit of class and individuality. The short shirt with a striking sweetheart collar goes well with the beautiful stacked gharara pants and matched skirt. This outfit is great for a modern woman who likes beautiful, unique clothes.
25. JACKET STYLE PUFFED SLEEVES WITH TASSELS GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
This gharara suit has a gharara with a shibori pattern and a short, bright yellow kurti with a flowery jaal print. The skirt has beautiful gota work and is made of high-quality organza. People often wear the gharara outfit to weddings, church ceremonies, and other traditional events.
26. SOLID BLACK GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
This black silk gharara suit was made for fashion stars, and it will show off the beauty of high-end fashion. The round neck and 3/4-length sleeves of this suit look nice because they are made with resham thread and pearls. The suit goes with black georgette gharara pants and a black dupatta.
27. DESIGNER GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
For a stylish ethnic look, wear this beautiful peach embroidered designer gharara suit with a veil to wedding events like the mehendi, haldi, sangeet, and drinks. A gharara is a popular choice for any woman, whether she’s the bride, a bridesmaid, a friend of a friend of the bride, or just a woman in general.
28. CHIKANKARI GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
Chikankari is a style of traditional Indian clothing that has been around for a long time and is loved by everyone. Now think about a gharara suit that has chikankari and mirror work all over it. That would be the best thing to wear, wouldn’t it? If you said yes, you should throw a party because this is one of the newest styles that modern women have made famous.
29. HEAVY EMBROIDERED VELVET GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
Get yourself a simple kurta and pair it with a gharara that has a lot of heavy embroidery and embellishment to match. For the dupatta, keep the embroidery simple. Oh, my goodness, you will not seem to be anything other than a character that has just emerged from their very own story!
30. GOTA WORK WITH FRILL DETAILS ON HEMLINE GHARARA SUIT DESIGNS
Most of Gota is made of gold and silver lace from Lucknow. In gota lacework, different designs are made by weaving zari threads into the cloth. Zari threads are often made of copper that has been covered in gold or silver, real silver, gold metal, or fake forms of these materials. This gharara kurti was made by hand and can be worn to formal and casual events, parties, and other special events.
The gharara suit, a classic of Indian fashion, will always be in vogue. It’s evolved throughout the years, but it still has its own distinct flavour. Women currently have access to a wide variety of gharara suits, so they may choose one that complements their own sense of style. The gharara suit is a popular choice for women in India and all over the world because of its beautiful embroidery, rich fabrics, and unique shape.