We all human beings are many times offended when we face emotional shock in our lives. We fail to acknowledge following harsh but real truths of life:
1. We act as judge for others but lawyers for ourselves—-
We are prompt at passing judgement for other’s life but when it falls on us we are the best lawyers.
2. You will be rat whether you win or lose the rat race—-
Everybody is in the rat race. Even if you win you will be called as a rat only.
3. We believe more on talks rather than doing—
We believe easily on talks without worrying about the reality.
4. Over and under estimation of our capabilities—
We generally over estimate our daily capability and underestimate our whole life capability.
5.Don’t keep a written record—-
People generally think that they don’t need to keep a written record as they will remember all the things which doesn’t really happens.
6.One’s loss is another’s gain—-
There is a long queue for every little opportunity. If it slips from one hand it is surely grabbed by another.
7. People are interested in your improvement but not on their cost—-
Everybody is interested in his and his family’s progress, the most. Rest is all secondary.
8. People want more rewards in less efforts—-
It is a human tendency to put least efforts and want big rewards.
9.People who are the source of happiness are the causes of biggest sorrows too—-
Your over dependence on your loved ones is the cause of your biggest sorrows also.
10. More dependence on friends make you more lonely—-
The over dependence on friends for quality time will make you lonelier from inside.
11. Don’t let people snatch your self esteem—-
People around you will not let you to be yourself, let it not happen.
12.Your talking to god is allowed but not god to you—-
Only you can talk to god then you will be considered religious otherwise you will be considered as psychotic.
Above are the 12 such truths which we face but don’t acknowledge as it has become a part of our life. So, come on identify them and be brave to say that yes, it has become a part of me now.