It’s a common thing, when friends or peers tease you about your dating life or the absence of one, you somehow manage to give a witty reply back or a friendly punch or you just end up laughing out loud to avoid the topic.
But how would you react if your parents started talking to you about your love life? Here are some hilarious responses that would definitely make that conversation interesting!
Please Note: Use these on parents at your own Risk !
1. Dad: Hey son, how’s your girlfriend doing?
Son: She is doing good. And dad, I want to tell you something… *blushing*
Dad: Ya sure son, tell me?
Daughter (frustrated) : Did you ever take out time to teach me how to get guys instead of how to get the household work done ?
Son (so agitated): Mom, given the scarcity of girls in my field, I guess I have developed interest in guys. So, girls are not a concern anymore.
4. Mom: These Firangi people don’t fit into our society. I hope you are not dating that foreigner friend of yours.
Daughter: Would a villager fit in
5. Mom: I see that you are too dressed up, going on a date with your girlfriend ?
Son: Yeah mom, not ‘girlfriend’, ‘girl friends’. I have planned couple of dates one after the other, care to join and find the right bahu for yourself ?
6. Mom: Why are you wearing that expensive dress? Going to meet a guy?
Daughter: Nope. Not today. All of my guys are busy working for more such expensive dresses, so you don’t have to worry about that anymore. 😉
Son : Ya dad, I have a GF and I kinda miss family as well. So, I am contemplating to start a family with her over here itself. What say ?
8. Mom: You ride your bike so rashly, I am sure every girl will be afraid to sit behind you on your bike.
Son – You are right mom but you know what, it’s my way of making sure that they will have to hold me when they get scared.
9. Mom: You are always on phone nowadays, is it a guy? Your boyfriend?
Daughter: Ya mom, and he stays abroad, I hope you would not mind paying my phone bill this month. 😀
10. Dad: Found any GF or not? Planning to die single?
Son: I found her dad and guess what, I think you will like her too cause she is almost of your age and has no husband anymore. She just divorced for me. I am sooo in love with her. ^_^
11. Dad: If you have any girlfriend bring her to us !!!
Phone rang at that moment.
Son: Hi darling, are you coming to home?? My dad is eager to meet you!!
Dad Shocked!! I Rocked!!
12. Dad: I see that you are smiling a lot for no reason these days. I take it that you have a bf. So what does your guy do for a living?
Daughter: Ummm….I’ve got a list of those…which one are you exactly talking about Dad?
13. Boy sits for breakfast with his granny.
Granny: Look at your hair and beard, get a decent hair cut and shave off, then only you will get a good girl.
Boy: No actually. I have a girl, she is into modelling and she just got parrot green hair color for her last shoot so it doesn’t matter much to her. She is cool with it.
We know that most of you might be hearing some or the other uncomfortable questions like these from your family or peers about your love life. Lets just share them and make people laugh about your witty & unexpected reply’s. 🙂