Marriage is like a fairy-tale dream for girls. Its Trousseau is also what girls want as exclusive and unique. Getting ready for marriage! Need a trousseau which is a mixture of ethnic, trendy, western wears! Don’t worry. Below is the list of 10 Bollywood celebrities who are giving out fantastic ideas for you. Just have a look:
10. You Can Add Different Vibrant And Bright Colours To Your Salwar Kurtis
You can also look traditional like Kareena by donning different colours of Salwar kurtis.
9. Cropped Top With Flared Skirt Gives A Look Of Indo-Western Style
This Indo- Western look of deepika can be imitated with this dress.
8. You Can Choose A Bold, Sheer, Shimmery Dhoti Saree
This Dhoti combined saree can add uniqueness to your trousseau.
7. Vintage Look With Classic Sharara And Long Kurta
If you have a fancy for vintage look, dress up like Sonam.
6. Adding Lace To A Raw Silk Saree Will Give You A Chic Look
Kalki is giving creative new idea for your favourite raw silk saree.
5. Saree With Chudidar Is A Little More Ethnic Style
Wow! Hats off to you Soha for such an innovative new style.
4. A Saree Gown With Gold And Lace Will Give Stunning Looks
This colour has its effect on the face is making Kareena glow.
3. Sleeveless Cropped Top With Skirt Of Lace Will Elevate Your Style
This type of dress is good western wear for wearing in parties.
2. Wrap Style Greek Gown Is An Awesome Addition
Wrap around style with heavy Kundan jewellery gives Sonam a different look altogether.
1. Kurta With Interesting Cut At The Back Makes This Unique And Eye- Catching
Unique style Kurta is the new type of ethnic wear for you to try.
These were some of the outfits for addition in your trousseau by your favourite bollywood celebrities. You can add these on and earn compliments on your choice.