Shopping!! one of the most loved word by the females. Every girl loves svsn the name of shopping. It is a reality that we can’t live without shopping. There are various feelings that we feel while shopping which are described below. Let us have a look at them:
26. You Find Your Favourite Dress
You have finally searched for your favourite attire but it is not of the style that you were craving for.
Now it feels like hell. You want to murder the person who have designed the dress!
25. Your Size Is Also Available But It Doesn’t Suit You
Your size is available but it’s so ugly that you don’t like it.
24. Try The Dress In Trial Room
You try for a dress in the trial room but it doesn’t fit you properly.
23. You Hate Searching For Clothes Which Can Be Worn To Office
Clothes suitable for wearing to office are difficult to search. You don’t want to go for it. The most boring and offensive shopping is done when you are shopping for the office outfits!
22. You Are Attracted Towards Sale
The word ‘sale’ is lucrative for you, the ladies. You are attracted towards it. The sale is the best thing you can do anything to!
21. You Are Following A Very Tight Budget
Since you have already set a budget and on the verge of crossing it. So you are tempted to look at attractive things displayed but stops yourself from buying.
20. You Are Not Able To Get A Thing Of Your Choice
19. You Are Not Able To Have Control On Yourself
18. You Are Following Your Budget
Whenever you are splurging you say to yourself this only.
17. Shopping During A Festival Time
16. You Have Made A Shopping Plan
You have done all the arrangements regarding your plan for shopping and just then your pay cheque arrives.
15. You Visit market For Just One Thing But Happen To Bring Many More
You had the requirement for just one thing but you happen to buy a lot more.
14. While Shopping When You Felt Hungry You Happen To Visit A Grocery Store
13. You Have Accomplished Your Target When You Reach Home
12. It Reflects Your Attitude
It reflects that how much you have spent on shopping.
11. You Have The Realisation That You Have Crossed Your financial Limits
10. From Inside You Are Frightened
9. You Are Exiting A Store Empty Handed And Walking Like Nothing Happened
8. There Is Nothing That seems To fit You In The Store
7. You Realise That Inspite Of Your Bursting Wardrobe You have Got Nothing To Wear
6. When You Shop Too Much, Many Times You Go Through This
5. It Is A Very Difficult Decision To Decide Between The Two Most Favourable
4. While Doing Street Shopping Sometimes You Get A Very Good Deal
3. When You Go To The Market To Pick Only One Thing But Instead Buy All
2. You Choose A Piece For You But Someone Else Picks It Up Just Before You Do
1. You Find For Your Favourite Stuff But It’s Not Of Your Size
Be relaxed and shop for your needs. You can splurge also sometimes for getting a good deal. So enjoy shopping with friends for yourself and your family.