If you are not aware of this co ord sets trend then lemme tell you, when your full outfit matches from top to bottom, it is said to be coordinated. Recently this trend has proved its importance in many major fashion shows and has been worn by many celebrities. This trend is high on the list and if styled properly can turn you into a fashion diva.
We are providing you some tips and basics that you need to know about this co ord sets trend before styling it up.
See this too: Trends Of 2016 Which Are Going To Overpower!!?
- 1. Co ord Sets – Don’t Feel Nervous Or Shy:
- 2. Don’t Forget To Add Prints In Your Co ord sets:
- 3. Co ord Dresses – Play With Pastels:
- 4. No Extra Efforts Needed In This Co ord sets Trend:
- 5. You Can Rock Formal Look As Well in coordinated clothing:
- 6. Layering Is Easy With Them:
- 7. Co ord Sets – It Will Hide Your Flaws:
1. Co ord Sets – Don’t Feel Nervous Or Shy:
If you are feeling like a kid in wearing matching clothes then you should totally not. Its an offbeat trend which you can wear both in casual or glamorous versions. From day to night, depending upon your styling you can make it fun, casual or super classy.
2. Don’t Forget To Add Prints In Your Co ord sets:
Now that’s obviously risky as you can move towards bold prints, but don’t hesitate in experimenting. Florals can go really well with coordinated clothes. Stripes, monochromes in your co ord dresses will lift up your look to a great extent.
3. Co ord Dresses – Play With Pastels:
A crop top combined with a pencil skirt or with a maxi skirt or even the mini one too in pastel will rock your look anywhere. Believe me, nobody would be able to take away eyes from you and guess what pastels are a great option for summers.
4. No Extra Efforts Needed In This Co ord sets Trend:
You don’t need to put a lot of effort in this trend. It’s not important to accessorize your coordinated clothes. Hence, they need little effort as the attire itself will grab all the attention and you don’t need to load up yourself with a lot of accessories.
5. You Can Rock Formal Look As Well in coordinated clothing:
Team up a blazer with pants below and you can flaunt your formal wear as well. As we said you can opt for these clothes for almost every occasion and your work area is no far from it. So the next time you are thinking of attending any conference don’t forget to wear coordinates.
6. Layering Is Easy With Them:
You can easily layer your co ord sets without much effort. From shorts to skirt to flare pants, which trend cannot be merged with this.
7. Co ord Sets – It Will Hide Your Flaws:
If you are short you can wear monochrome stripes that will make you look taller and if you are too lean and want a little volumizing look that you can choose horizontal stripes. They can create an illusion which can hide your flaws and can justify your strong points.
There’s no harm in trying out new trends and one must keep on experimenting with different trends.