We may end up shopping from Zara and Mango, but from the core of our heart, we are super bargainers when it comes to our local markets. Whether it is Sarojini or Janpath we know the tactics to bargain like hell and guess what we do it like a pro. We behave like a proper expert when it comes to bargaining and end up winning the battle with the shopkeeper.
Here we present you 8 different phrases every girl use while shopping in a local market. And don’t you think we are now experts in doing so?
- 1. “Bhaiya Isse Zyada Ka Nahi Hai”:
- 2. “Itne Ka Dena Hai To Do, Warna Rehne Do”:
- 3. “Isse Kam To Dusri Shop Pe Mil Rha Tha”:
- 4. “Theek Theek Lagao Bhaiya”:
- 5. “Main Hamesha Aap Se Hi Leti Hu Samaan”:
- 6. “Chalo Rehne Do”:
- 7. “Mujhe Aur Bhi Lena Hai, Iska To Theek Lagao”- Bargaining Tip No. 101:
- 8. “Bhaiya Hum To Local Hain, Hum Se Bhi Itne High Rates”:
See This Too: 8 Types Of People You Bump Into While Shopping!
1. “Bhaiya Isse Zyada Ka Nahi Hai”:
As if we know the actual stitching rates of it. We literally behave like researchers while buying. “Inna Halka Kapda To Hai”. Every Indian girl behaves like a born designer in local markets.
2. “Itne Ka Dena Hai To Do, Warna Rehne Do”:
That devil blackmailing of yours. Though you want that piece desperately, you are never gonna accept that. Not in the front of the shopkeeper at least otherwise he’ll sense it well.
3. “Isse Kam To Dusri Shop Pe Mil Rha Tha”:
And the truth is there’s no such shop exists.
4. “Theek Theek Lagao Bhaiya”:
And it simply means he should accept your deal without further discussion.
See This Too: 10 Annoying Things Women Do When They’re Shopping With Their Husbands or Boyfriends!??
5. “Main Hamesha Aap Se Hi Leti Hu Samaan”:
Even if it is your first visit to that store, and maybe you’ll never come back there ever again in your whole life, yet this dialog is pretty effective.It shows your loyalty towards a particular shopkeeper.You’re a biased girl!
6. “Chalo Rehne Do”:
The epic walk away which is basically dramatic, and then he calls you back “acha chaliye le jaiye”.
7. “Mujhe Aur Bhi Lena Hai, Iska To Theek Lagao”- Bargaining Tip No. 101:
See This Too: Must Know Things When Going For Street Shopping!!??
You have no plans of buying more from the same shop. Accept it!! Bargaining tactics you
8. “Bhaiya Hum To Local Hain, Hum Se Bhi Itne High Rates”:
It doesn’t matter where you come from. “Hum sab hindustani hain.” And we believe in the sovereignty of this country.