Ashutosh Gowariker’s new venture starring Hrithik Roshan along with Pooja Hegde named “Mohenjo-Daro” released its trailer and faced a lot of criticism regarding some of the fictional attachments that are conflicting that era completely. Although the overall trailer is good enough and Hrithik seems to be justifying his character, some excerpts seem totally fictional and non-relatable and started a debate amongst the history-nazis. Below we mentioned 6 mistakes in mohenjo daro movie that is difficult to ignore.
- 1. The Skin-Colour Issue-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
- 2. The Flying Crocodile-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
- 3. The Name Itself-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
- 4. The Arabian Horses-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
- 5. Women’s Ornaments-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
- 6. Trolls On Twitter-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
1. The Skin-Colour Issue-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
Many characters along with the character of actress Pooja Hegde are fair-skinned which is totally opposite to that of people from that era. It is evident that the people at that time were dusky until the Aryans attacked India who were initially fair skinned. You may spot even some eastern warriors in a particular scene which doesn’t justify that era. A common mistakes in mohenjo daro movie.
2. The Flying Crocodile-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
It looks like crocodile or alligator of that time knew kung-fu according to what we noticed in the trailer. This particular scene from the trailer was extremely hilarious and outbound fake with no sense at all.
3. The Name Itself-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
The name Mohenjo-Daro means “Mound Of The Dead” which was given after the end of this civilization by the people living nearby its ruins. The actual name was Harrapan Civilization which was fully flourished at a particular point in time.
4. The Arabian Horses-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
Declining the fact that people under this civilization never used animals like bulls and cows you will see Arabian horses used by them. You cannot spot a single cow in the entire trailer which plays a significant role in Indus valley civilization.
5. Women’s Ornaments-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
You may spot actress Pooja Hegde wearing a headgear made of feathers which look like an attempt at giving a tribal feel to her attire, whereas the actual women from that era wore beaded ornaments and bangles played an important role at that time.
6. Trolls On Twitter-mistakes in mohenjo daro movie:
Twitter is trolling over the entire trailer and you’ll die laughing if you’ll read them.
God Bless Hrithik And The Movie!!
— Sukanya Verma (@SukanyaVerma) June 20, 2016
what are these US immigrants doing in Mohenjodaro ? pic.twitter.com/8dF2HBAbPF
— Swagshank (@zZoker) June 20, 2016
— Sagarcasm (@sagarcasm) June 20, 2016