If you’re all set to get married this year and found your true love, then you must be enjoying this phase quite a bit. Being nervous is obvious but live these moments to the fullest as you only get this experience once in your life. We know there must be a hell lot of speculations roaming inside your head, all we can say is clear your mind and read this genuine yet hilarious list comprised of Feelings that a Girl Gets only During her Courtship Period.
- 1 1. Do I Look Needy If I Will Call Him First?
- 2 2. Should I Open Up That Much In Front Of Him?
- 3 3. Omg!! He Burps, I Definitely Choose A Wrong Person.
- 4 4. What If I Tell Him About My Past?
- 5 5. Should I Drink In Front Of Him Or Not?
- 6 6. Who’s This Girl In His Latest Pictures?
- 7 7. Should We Both Meet Too Often?
- 8 8. What If My Friends Disliked Him?
- 9 9. Is He A Shopping Person?
- 10 10. The Most Important Of All- Is He Really The Man Of My Dreams?
- 11 Related posts:
1. Do I Look Needy If I Will Call Him First?
I think he should initiate, but what if he’s confused. Maybe I should, Oh no he should.
2. Should I Open Up That Much In Front Of Him?
I should not tell him each and everything about myself at this moment of time. I should stop talking too much in front of him.
3. Omg!! He Burps, I Definitely Choose A Wrong Person.
If he can burp in front of me, he can fart too. He doesn’t have any etiquettes, this is really upsetting. Should I say no to him?
4. What If I Tell Him About My Past?
Will he be that sporty? What if he’ll take it otherwise? I should definitely not tell him at this point of time, or should I wait more.
5. Should I Drink In Front Of Him Or Not?
What if he’ll judge e on the basis of that? What if I get over drunk? Should I order whiskey in front of him?
6. Who’s This Girl In His Latest Pictures?
They both look so close to each other. Maybe I’m overthinking, or I should ask him? I’m so confused right now.
7. Should We Both Meet Too Often?
It’s better to know each other before taking further steps. After all, we both are going to get married soon.
8. What If My Friends Disliked Him?
Nightmare!! I’m so conscious in facing them, hope they’re not judgemental.
9. Is He A Shopping Person?
He better be, coz I can’t live without shopping.
10. The Most Important Of All- Is He Really The Man Of My Dreams?
I wish he is the one. And then there will be a happy beginning.
We all tackle with those butterflies in our tummy, above all just enjoy the moment and get to know each other well.
Image Sources- Giphy, Gurl, Tumblr, Rebloggy