Every girl is as excited for her wedding as much she’s excited for her brother’s wedding. You know you must look your best when it’s about your elder brother’s wedding. You took utmost attention towards every detail from decorations to events to make it the most wonderful wedding one could ever attend after all “Bhai ki shadi hai”. Here we listed down 10 masti things that you can do at your brother’s wedding.
- 1. Taking Responsibilities
- 2. Dolled Up Like Never Before
- 3. Save Your Brother’s Shoes
- 4. Dance Like No One’s Watching
- 5. Make Some Noise On Sangeet
- 6. Look For All The Trends Online Available For The Groom
- 7. Get Ready To Groove On Some Dance Perfomances.
- 8. Make A Cool Bond With Your Sister In Law
- 9. Plan A Pre Wedding Party And Invite All Your Brother’s Friends
- 10. Click The Coolest Pictures That You Can Cherish Later
1. Taking Responsibilities
It may sound boring, I mean one can think how could taking responsibilities can count as masti. But it surely does, when you’re in charge of decoration, choosing the right wedding card and shopping for gifts ofcourse. Coz your choice matters.
2. Dolled Up Like Never Before
Being “Dulhe ki behen” you must look like a pataka no matter what. Wear the best outfit, book the finest makeup artist in town.
3. Save Your Brother’s Shoes
Mission “Bhai ke joote bachao” makes you act like a spy.
4. Dance Like No One’s Watching
Party Chalegi Puri raat.
5. Make Some Noise On Sangeet
6. Look For All The Trends Online Available For The Groom
7. Get Ready To Groove On Some Dance Perfomances.
Include your friends family and brother’s friends to make it even more amazing.
8. Make A Cool Bond With Your Sister In Law
Make the coolest Nanad-Bhabhi relationship.
9. Plan A Pre Wedding Party And Invite All Your Brother’s Friends
10. Click The Coolest Pictures That You Can Cherish Later
Plan everything, get involved in every preparation and rituals and make it a grand day for the couple. And also, don’t forget to enjoy.
Source- Tumblr, Giphy