We are Indians and we’re proud of our originality. No matter where we go, there’s not even a single moment where we could ever deny the connection with a diverse country like us where we have witnessed such colors and diversity since the day we were born. From our shabby tantrums to unnecessary arguments to a lip smacking cuisines we have the widest diversity to offer that no country could ever match up.
Truest to our roots, we all are desi at heart and are completely proud of it, coz that’s what apart us from rest of the world. Compiling such daily essence from our life we listed down 10 signs that shows that you’re a desi at heart and we are sure most of us will completely related to them.
- 1 1. You Gorge For Street Food Like No Other Thing
- 2 2. Your Day Is Never Complete Without A Proper Hindi gaali
- 3 3. Nothing Can Stop You From Cribbing All Day
- 4 4. You Never Do What You Advice Others
- 5 5. You Always Explore Local Markets Before Heading To A Mall
- 6 6. You’ll Always Choose Butter Chicken Over Lasagne
- 7 7. You’re Pretty Emotional Towards Bollywood
- 8 8. Dhol Over DJ When It Comes To Shake Your Legs
- 9 9. Saturdays Are Incomplete Without Kapil
- 10 10. Nothing In The World Can Beat Your “Ma Ke Haath Ka Khaana”
1. You Gorge For Street Food Like No Other Thing
No 5-star restaurant could ever satisfy your golgappa craving like a vendor from the street could do. From bhalla papadi to masala dosa we are a foodie by heart and that is quite visible on our streets with tons of vendors offering you the finest delicacies that can beat any renown chef’s menu.
2. Your Day Is Never Complete Without A Proper Hindi gaali
Coz abusing in English could never relax our frustrations.
3. Nothing Can Stop You From Cribbing All Day
Our day starts from Is desh ka kya hoga and ends with Is desh ka Kuch nahi ho skta. You can witness people being an expert over a thing of which they hardly have any idea about.
4. You Never Do What You Advice Others
We mould our words basically.
5. You Always Explore Local Markets Before Heading To A Mall
Look, that’s conventional.
6. You’ll Always Choose Butter Chicken Over Lasagne
WTF is lasagne in front of butter chicken. No comparison please.
7. You’re Pretty Emotional Towards Bollywood
The place which actually taught us the meaning of triangle at first.
8. Dhol Over DJ When It Comes To Shake Your Legs
Nothing can beat that ever. You know we dance on our own tunes. Isn’t It?
9. Saturdays Are Incomplete Without Kapil
The favorite television show that still brings each and every family member together.
10. Nothing In The World Can Beat Your “Ma Ke Haath Ka Khaana”
BTW Meri Maa Ka Haath Ka Khaana Zyada Acha Hai– The argument never ends.
Forever proud desi!!