Success and learning go hand in hand and is practical for every human living on this planet. Our celebs have gained so much fame and success just because they dare to learn and the process never ends. The epitome of success cannot be reached until you create a frame of mind which separates you from others. Our celebs have learnt this important lesson with time and have gained a lot of success in their life. Such reflection can be seen on their Instagram account where they are true towards their fans and share some super inspiring quotes that give us a glimpse of how they achieved success. Let’s see some of such posts that will inspire you as well. Some words of wisdom right from their Insta feeds-
- 1. Deepika Padukone- Piece Of Advice By Serena Unger Herself
- 2. Priyanka Chopra-Definition Of Love
- 3. Shilpa Shetty- The Fitness Guru
- 4. Alia Bhatt’s Equation Of Women’s Day
- 5. Anushka Sharma- Listen More Than You Speak
- 6. Karishma Kapoor- Dream, Believe And Enjoy
- 7. Kriti Sanon- What Life Is.
- 8. Sonam Kapoor- No One Is Safe, The Situation Is Alarming
- 9. Jacqueline Fernandez- Be The Real You
- 10. Nargis Fakhri- Life Makes You Stronger
1. Deepika Padukone- Piece Of Advice By Serena Unger Herself
The lady herself gave us a useful piece of advice when it comes to trust guys around you. We all girls should swear by this and should count on our own when you are in need as only that will ensure your success.
2. Priyanka Chopra-Definition Of Love
Our desi girl, is the new name of success and hard work in the industry. She expanded her talent beyond country and now has surfaced quite a success in Hollywood. Her success is an inspiration for everyone here in India, and her definition of love in life seems quite simple and grounded.
3. Shilpa Shetty- The Fitness Guru
There’s no better fitness guru like Shilpa in the entire industry. Her feed is filled with fitness inspiration and you can definitely dig in if you believe in healthy living. Not to forget, fitness is all about inspiration and she’s quite good in that. Wanna bet?
4. Alia Bhatt’s Equation Of Women’s Day
Alia gave us an interesting equation that sums up the idea of women’s day. The two pillars that stands on the concept feminism is love and respect. The more you’ll give the more you’ll nurture the women besides you and that’s possibly the best thing every woman deserve.
5. Anushka Sharma- Listen More Than You Speak
The idea of a good listener lies behind the success of this lady entrepreneur who is one of the strongest female lead in the industry. She’s not only acting but has started showing her potential by producing movies with exceptional story lines. NH10 was one such example where breaking the cinematic norms, she as a producer and an actor took a bold move. No doubt her success mantra is worth our attention.
6. Karishma Kapoor- Dream, Believe And Enjoy
A single mother and a talented actor Karishma Kapoor gives us the living concept of “Age being just a number”. Her successful career as an actress inspires so many young lead actresses and despite having a broken marriage and being a mother of two this lady has gracefully carried herself through all the ups and downs. Her idea of life is no less than a power booster for everyone.
7. Kriti Sanon- What Life Is.
Kriti Sanon is the fresh face of Bollywood making her identity without any godfather and high connections in the industry. Her motto of life is visible is the picture she just shared on her Instagram where as per her you should always invest tie for the things you actually love.
8. Sonam Kapoor- No One Is Safe, The Situation Is Alarming
9. Jacqueline Fernandez- Be The Real You
Jacqueline is probably the chirpiest personality on Instagram and all her social media handles. She’s not shy from hiding her flaws and is completely raw by nature which is visible and makes her idea of success in believing yourself in the raw form.
10. Nargis Fakhri- Life Makes You Stronger
Don’t worry if life gives you lemons, just make a fresh lemonade out of it. Nargis Fakhri, British model and a renown name in the industry shared a powerful message for all of those who cribs about their devastating life everyday. Life only makes you stronger and that’s the actual idea of being happy.