“We are the weakest for those whom we love” is a truth which we most of us may have felt as a phase in their life. The feeling of being isolated by the one you love can shatter you in pieces and a constant pain agitates you entire life. They say love only lies in books, but little do they know that books are written by a human who has got feelings. The words act as a sword that can strike you hard if written with honesty and belief and Rupi Kaur, the famous poetess knows this trick.
Rupi Kaur, a Canadian poetess who is a writer, poetess and an illustrator, each of her illustrations depicting a triumph over pain and longing. Her first book Milk and Honey, published in 2015 became the #1 bestseller in New York Times list with million copies sold all over the world till now. There’s no one who can explain the wrath of seclusion, heartbreak, and separation better than Rupi Kaur and if you ever have had a heartbreak, you’ll surely understand the essence of the quotes we listed here that can move you to tears.
Have a read:-
- 1. When The Beginning Itself Is Wrong
- 2. The Constant Mourning
- 3. Hats Off To Your Tolerance
- 4. You Left Without Even Looking Back
- 5. My Heart Is Made Up Of Steel, I GUESS!!
- 6. The Ignorance Was A Sign
- 7. No Further Words Required
- 8. Only You Can Dig That Gold Out
- 9. No Hope Left
- 10. Love Is A Game, Or Was It Just For You
1. When The Beginning Itself Is Wrong
2. The Constant Mourning
3. Hats Off To Your Tolerance
4. You Left Without Even Looking Back
5. My Heart Is Made Up Of Steel, I GUESS!!
6. The Ignorance Was A Sign
7. No Further Words Required
8. Only You Can Dig That Gold Out
9. No Hope Left
10. Love Is A Game, Or Was It Just For You
This Made Me Cry!!
Image Sources: Pinterest, jugnistyle, faena, theodysseyonline