Once a child who was bullied for her dark skin color grown up with a very low self-esteem became Miss World at the age of 18, established her name in Bollywood, National Award winner goes to Hollywood and started her journey as a TV star and now the part of the mega movie “BAYWATCH” alongside none other than Dwayne Johnson. The incredible journey tells the story of none other than our very own “Desi Girl” Priyanka Chopra who herself is an inspiration for every beautiful lady who was once criticized as per society’s standards of beauty. Though her life is an open book and we know most of it, yet we here penned down 10 facts about Priyanka that may inspire you and will give you a brief glimpse of her.
1. The Name “Piggy Chops” was given by Abhishek Bachchan to her but she her friends calls her Sunshine or Mimi.
2. Priyanka Chopra spends approx INR 80,000 on her skincare and almost 38,400 on her makeup and her to look drop-dead gorgeous as always.
3. She’s very down to earth and one of the fave food is Khichdi with achaar. She has an extreme sweet tooth because of which she carries candies wherever she goes.
4. Priyanka always wanted to be an Engineer and later tried being a criminal psychologist as well. She has a deep passion for singing which all of us had already witnessed
5. Priyanka’s acting career started with a Tamil film, Thamizhan in the year 2002 opposite actor Vijay. Her first Bollywood film was Hero: The Love Story Of A Spy, opposite Sunny Deol.
6. Priyanka was bullied in US schools for being Indian. Everyone used to bully her on the basis of her dark skin color and called her “Brownie”. The entire matter was so serious that she has to quit one such school.
7. Priyanka was an army kid who was very close to her father. It was her father because of whom she get into singing and she also has a tattoo on her wrist where she inscribed “Daddy’s lil angel”. Her father died because of cancer.
8. Priyanka is a big time junk food lover and she drools on fries and pizzas. Although she follows a very strict diet most of the time, but she just can’t resist her pizza cravings on her cheat days.
9. Priyanka Chopra is the first ever Indian actor to cast her foot impression in Salvatore Ferragamo Museum in Italy along with many famous personalities such as Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe.
10. She almost faced a near death experience in the sets of Waqt: A Race Against time where she stepped on a live wire and was hospitalized after that in 2005.