Staying fit is a trend essential, no one wants those extra pounds on their belly. But being fit, going to gym and doing heavy workout is not possible in our day to day hectic lifestyle. Gaining weight is as easy as eating and sleeping but to loose weight one requires time and heavy workout sessions. But there is one thing we all used to do in our childhood, that is rope jumping, jump rope workout is the best, simple yet most effective workout to do.
Going to gym, paying fee, traveling to gym and using many heavy equipment requires your time and money but doing a simple jump rope workout can give you the same effect you were searching for in gym. In this article we will talk about how jump rope workout helps us loosing weight and we will tell some simple exercise techniques for rope jumping.
Benefits of jump rope workout
- You will have stamina like an athlete– Jumping rope makes you active and keeps you fit. It boosts up your stamina and your ankle and foot muscles also become stronger and over time you will reduce the risk of injury in them.
- More co-ordination– rope jumping requires perfect timings to jump when rope come near to your foot. Thus, practicing rope jumping daily will let you have more co-ordination.
- No need to carry heavy equipment– rope, a single and portable thing you require to do this workout. You will have no tension of carrying heavy equipment, just take out the rope and start working out anytime and anywhere.
- By the time you will love doing workout- as the time passes one start enjoying jump rope workout and will feel relaxed and light.
- You will burn calories– doing workout daily will not only makes you feel relaxed but it will surely burn your calories and will give you that perfect body shape you desired.
Some simple exercises with jump rope
Now that we have seen rope jumping benefits, let’s see what are some of those simple workouts that can be done with jump rope and can burn calories.
- Basic jump– This one is a familiar move, jump while you are trying to pass the rope beneath your legs. There is a chance that you might get entangled, but once you will start practicing it daily, you will be a pro at it.
- High jump– In this move, you just need to raise your legs a bit more high from the basic jump. This move will increase your stamina much faster.
3. Jack jump- This cardio move will help your outer and inner thighs. As you swing the rope over your head you will jump your feet out and in as the rope passes through your feet. The feet are doing the same motion as a basic jumping jack.
4. Criss-Cross jump-As the rope swings over your head you will jump your feet out and then cross the right foot over the left using the inner thigh muscles while also keeping the rope going.
5.Endurance jump– start from basic jump and keep increasing jumping time daily. And you will surely see the results in few days.