Celebrity divorces are always trending in news. And there are many celebrities who have divorced after many years of their marriage. Like Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna Bhabani divorced after 15 years of marriage and Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan divorced after 18 years of marriage. And according to experts like Rob Shuter, who handled cases including Jennifer Lopez’s split from Ben Affleck, Jessica Simpson’s from Nick Lachey etc shares what goes into such a high-profile celebrity divorces case. To know more about it, have a look at the article!
- 1) Celebs Are the Last One To Know About Their Divorce
- 2) Celebrity divorces require a lot of negotiation
- 3) The divorce announcements are extremely calculated
- 4) The style of the celebrity divorces announcement depends on the personality of the celebrity
- 5) Complete silence is a sure sign of impending divorce
- Share this article and stay tuned for more such articles!
1) Celebs Are the Last One To Know About Their Divorce
Sometimes the spouse is the last one to know about their divorce. And all others like, the hairstylist, makeup artist, driver, the security will sometimes know before a celebrity’s significant other.
2) Celebrity divorces require a lot of negotiation
When celebrities decide to get divorced, they call their publicists who then create a statement. From there, the publicist negotiates with different news channels to decide who will get first access to the statement.
3) The divorce announcements are extremely calculated
Celebrities are very particular about when they choose to announce their split. They check up their movie release and date where it can create big controversy and give their film publicity. These celebrity divorces are carefully thought through.
4) The style of the celebrity divorces announcement depends on the personality of the celebrity
If a celebrity wants attention, they’ll use the publicity from the breakup to stage photo ops. And they even contact news channels to come to click their pictures when they come out of court with sad faces to get more publicity.
5) Complete silence is a sure sign of impending divorce
When celebs stop talking about their relationship, it means there’s something wrong. Because these celebs are always on social media posting pictures and videos together. And if they stop doing so, then it can become a sure guess that a bad news is going to come from their side.
So, these were 5 things that you never know about celebrity divorces.