You wouldn’t hope against hope about dating and Goa trips around some of these
- 1 1. Yash Raichand from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
- 2 2. Susheela from Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon.
- 3 3. Baldev Singh from Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
- 4 4. Virus from 3 Idiots
- 5 5. Rohan’s father from Udaan
- 6 6. Dhankor Baa from Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela.
- 7 7. Farookh from Secret Superstar
- 8 8. Kamal Mehra from Dil Dhadakne Do
- 9 9. Nandkishore Awasthi in Taare Zameen Par
- 10 10. Lastly, this marvelous trio from Devdas
- 11 Share this article and stay tuned for more such articles!
1. Yash Raichand from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
This person was prepared to estrange his children and influence his significant other to endure due to parampara and his man-kid conduct.
2. Susheela from Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon.
An advanced Mrs. Bennett, she trusts that her little girl merits a rich-ass hubby, and pre-conjugal sex is an issue.
3. Baldev Singh from Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
You’d rather shoot yourself, return to life and shoot yourself once more, than approach him for that Goa trip ke liye consent.
4. Virus from 3 Idiots
That is to say, his child submitted suicide since he couldn’t endure the life of a specialist that his father had forced on him. What’s more, Virus has no second thoughts about it.
5. Rohan’s father from Udaan
Forcing, scary, alcoholic, and physically and sincerely oppressive. That’s all anyone needs to know.
6. Dhankor Baa from Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela.
A humongous fixation on potty and messages about the same to girl’s office? Once more, embarrassing.
7. Farookh from Secret Superstar
The greatest evil of all. Injurious, unsupportive and relatively dedicated female child murder
8. Kamal Mehra from Dil Dhadakne Do
Careless of his child’s desires and doesn’t esteem his little girl to be sufficiently commendable of heading his organization. Likewise, heartless towards their mom. Nobody needs such inconspicuous poisonous quality in their lives.
9. Nandkishore Awasthi in Taare Zameen Par
Totally unsympathetic and oppressive towards his aesthetic child and doesn’t much try seeing whether his child is unique. Would rather send him to all inclusive school out of disdain.
10. Lastly, this marvelous trio from Devdas
To begin with we have Devdas’ mother who is experiencing reverse Oedipal complex and squashes without anyone else child. At that point, Paro’s mother who is fixated on her neighbors and continues pushing for her little girl’s marriage to their child. What’s more, in conclusion, Dev’s father, who continues dropping disgrace bombs on him.