Diljit Dosanjh, the heart throbbing guy, who is now a sensation in Bollywood as well. A few years ago many people wondered whether a turbaned Sikh guy can be a mainstream Bollywood hero but Diljit has put those doubts to rest. Not only is the singer-actor gave back to back releases in Bollywood but he is also being cast opposite A-list heroines. And in this article, we will be telling you 8 things you did not know about Diljit Dosanjh. Here, have a look to know more about him.
1) He started his career as a singer and his first song was “Ishq Da Uda Ada” released in 2000
2) He found an organisation name “Saanjh foundation” for unprivileged children and senior citizens
3) His singing career began as a kid and he used to sing in the local gurudwaras
4) He is a diehard fan of Kylie Jenner
5) He once showed his affection for Gal Gadot as well
6) He’d love to Feed you with his food pictures
Diljit posts his pictures having Punjabi dishes and sometimes he makes videos while making a smoothie for himself. His snapchat and Instagram account will feed your hunger.
Once he said,
“I love to feed people sweet things, I’ll make them Fat so that I can look lean in Contrast”
7) He is THE Snapchatter
He is always active on snapchat. You can totally dig in his life by his snapchat. Being a true dosanjha wala fan, you can keep a track your favorite superstar, Diljit Dosanjh by following him on Snapchat.
8) He is the Brand ambassador of BIG Brands like Coca-Cola, Gionee and many more
9) He changes his Phone Number Every Month
Once he said,
“Its a necessity, Only my family and manager need to have my number’. When you have such a superstardom, it becomes quite basic to not share your phone number openly”
10) He is a self-made man. He had no godfather in Pollywood or Bollywood industry
So, these were 8 things you did not know about Diljit Dosanjh. He has accomplished so much in so little time. He is a true inspiration to rise higher.