Mascara is one makeup product that you can use in no-makeup makeup look and in full face makeup look as well. It makes your eyes brighter, volumized and attractive. It is usually every girl’s favourite makeup product, as you can just put some mascara and a nude lipstick and you are good to go. But many times we end up getting a bad quality mascara or even if it is the best mascara, we are unable to apply it properly. And if you face such issues, then you are at the right place as, in this article, we will be telling you the way to choose the best mascara and how to apply it like a pro.
- 1 How to choose the best mascara?
- 2 How To Apply Mascara Perfectly?
- 3 Step 1: Curl Your Lashes
- 4 Step 2: Get The Product On The Wand
- 5 Step 3: Coat Your Lashes!
- 6 Step 4: Do the same for the lower lashes.
- 7 Step 5: Brush Out The Clumps
- 8 Step 7: Curl Again If Required
- 9 Share this article and stay tuned for more such articles!
- 10 Related posts:
How to choose the best mascara?
There are a variety of mascaras to choose from, so you should take your time to research and understand what you are looking for in a mascara. Given below could be the determining factors that can help you choose the best mascara:
- Colour: Mascaras come in different colours, so you must find the one that suits you and the one you like. One of the most popular choices of every girl is black mascara as it makes our eyes look more bright. The colour option wholely depends on your look preference.
- Consistency: The main thing that can change the whole mascara game is the consistency. Consistency depends on the kind of mascara you are using, whether it will lengthen your lashes or will it give the volume, you get various options in the market to choose from. So, this which consistency you want, lengthening or volumizing, this is your personal choice and preference.
- Waterproof: Another important aspect that should be taken care of is whether the mascara is waterproof or washable. If you are around water or are prone to excessive sweating, then you should go for waterproof mascara. But, if you want a gentle and not so heavy mascara that you can easily remove, then you can go for the washable one.
How To Apply Mascara Perfectly?
Given below is the step by step procedure on how to put a mascara perfectly:
Step 1: Curl Your Lashes
Now comes the mascara part. Choose the right kind of mascara for the type of look you want. Daytime to evening- mascaras go from day to night and won’t smudge.
For the beginning, curl your lashes with the help of a lash curler.
Step 2: Get The Product On The Wand
Now, swirl the mascara want and take it out. Do not push in or push out many times, as it only fills in the air which makes the mascara clumpy and difficult to apply. After that, apply the mascara on your lashes faster as it dries out quickly.
Step 3: Coat Your Lashes!
Starting from the roots to outwards, apply the mascara in a wriggling motion. Ensure to give more volume to the roots, so that it looks volumize, but won’t leave the heaviness on your eyes.
Step 4: Do the same for the lower lashes.
Firstly, curl the lower lashline and then apply mascara just like you did for the upper lash.
Step 5: Brush Out The Clumps
If the upper and lower lashes are sticking together or have clumps, then comb it out with the help of a clean wand.
Step 6: Second Coat
Repeat the mascara application, just like we did in step 2. This step is optional and is good only when you require extra volume.
Step 7: Curl Again If Required
Let the mascara dry for a few minutes. Now curl your lashes again with a lash curler and you are good to go.
So, this is how you can choose the best mascara and apply it like a pro.