Every girl must have imagined her perfect wedding at some point in time, and we suppose you are no different. Today’s wedding world is different from what it used to be a few years back. Being the bride, you are the main focus of the event. That is why you need to give special attention to each detail of your big day look. One of the essential aspects of your appearance is wedding accessories. Here is a simple guide that will help you select the best bridal wedding jewellery sets that will complement your wedding attire and enhance your overall look.
Step 1: Decide The Dresses
Indian weddings are full of events, from haldi to mehndi to sangeet to whatnot. If you want to get the best accessories for your entire wedding, your first step should be to decide the dresses that you will be wearing in each event. Otherwise, your clothing and add-ons will be mismatched, and that will ruin the look for you. Once you have all the attires on your hand, you can easily find the other pieces that will complete the puzzle of your wedding. So, you will look nothing but perfect in your whole wedding.
Step 2: Select The Pieces
There is not just one, but tens of accessories that you can add to your look. The rule here is to keep it moderate so that it will seem subtle and elegant. Some of the add-on pieces you can consider are:
- Earrings: Earrings are a must in all your events’ attires. You need to match them with two things. First, your dress for the event, and second, your face or personal style. Not every earring complements your face or the look that you have imagined for a particular event. So, select one by keeping everything in mind.
- Maang Tikka: This is a non-avoidable piece of accessory in most of your wedding events. A perfect maang tikka that goes on with your look should be on your priority list.
- Footwear: Many people think that wedding dresses cover up footwear, and they hold no significance, which is not correct. The right footwear will not only make your posture right but will boost your confidence on your big day.
- Clutch: There are many things that you will need to carry with you, for which you cannot rely on someone else. This little piece will help you with that.
- Bangles: These are the must-haves in all your events. If you want to keep your wedding day look different, you can pair other attires with fewer bangles or bracelets.
- Other Jewelry Pieces: A few more jewelry pieces you can add on your list are anklets, waistbands (Kamar bandh), toe rings, finger rings, nose rings, and necklaces.
Step 3: Wear And Check
Some things may look good in your mind, and some things will look good in reality. There is a whole lot of variation between these two. So, if you have any concept regarding your clothes and accessories, try it beforehand. It will help you in knowing how you will appear in that combination. And you will have enough time to change it if it does not work.
Keep these few things in mind, and you will look nothing but the best in all your wedding events, including the wedding day.