There are a lot of times when we all struggle to get the right words into our mouth when it comes to updating a Facebook status, right? We all struggle with this problem at a lot of times. And no wonder we seek help from someone who can tell us what to write in certain situations. Hence, this is why we are writing this blog for you that tells you some of the best FB Status in English which you can use in almost any situation.
Sad Facebook Status in English
Let’s begin with Sad Facebook Status in English Language
- If he doesn’t chase you when you’re walking away, keep walking.
- The worst feeling is when you can feel someone getting bored of you
- Just because you don’t have a Prince, doesn’t mean you’re not a Princess
- Do you ever talk to someone and feel really happy, no matter how shit you talk?
- Don’t blame yourself, some feelings are hard to control
- My playlist will tell you more about me, than I can
- Life is short. I’m trying to live it to the most
- If he wants you in his life, he will make an effort
- Do not make anyone your everybody, because when they are gone, you’re devastated
- I am fading away and nobody is noticing
So these were some of the best FB Status in English for Sad themes. Use them carefully as each one represents a different theme of its own.
Friendship Facebook Status in English
If you want to update some Facebook Status that are meant for you and your friends, then you should check out this section of the blog. You may be looking forward to tell your friends how lucky you are that you have them or they should be lucky that they have you, then these friendship based FB Status in English are the ones you can use.
- Of all the friends I have met, you’ll always be the one I’ll never forget
- Behind every person you meet, is a friend who shaped their personality
- A friend is someone who knows all your stories. A best friend is someone who has lived them
- You can fake a smile to the entire world. But you will always fail in front of your real friend
- I don’t think you realize how easily you make me smile
- Thinking of old memories and wishing if you could change anything
- I was lost when I found you. Now, we’re both lost.
- Maybe it’s too early to say this, but I don’t want to miss this opportunity of saying this… I’m happy to have you as my friend
- True friends won’t grow apart, even if they don’t talk all the time
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone
So, these were some of the best Friendship Facebook Status in English which you can use to impress your friends. And you can also use them to let them know that you think about them in a particular way.
Flirting FB Status in English
There can be times when you are impressing someone you just found on Facebook. And now you want to woo them by some of the best Flirtatious lines. Use these Flirting FB Status in English and let the game begin.
- Don’t bite your lip. Let me do that for you
- Are you Google? Coz you’ve got everything I was searching for
- Are you tired? Because you have been running through my mind all day
- Are you a keyboard, because you’re my type
- Let’s flip a coin. Heads, you’re mine. Tails, I’m yours
- Do you wanna go to the gym? Because I can see you and me working out
- Are you WiFi? Cuz I find a connection
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- Know what’s on the menu? Me-n-u
- I need an answer for my Maths homework. Quick. What’s your number?
Also read: 51 Hottest Girls in India
Broken heart FB Status in English
If you are broken because a friend ditched you or your lover broke up with you, then you can use these Broken Heart or Breakup FB Status in English Language to express your feelings.
- Just because I smile, doesn’t mean I am happy
- I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it
- I don’t take drugs. Life is already killing me slowly
- Life has taught me, never expect anything from anyone
- It’s better to stay lonely than being played by someone
- All it takes is one song to bring back one thousand memories back
- Two sided love is temporary. One sided love is eternal
- I hate my smile, but I love the people who put it there
- Sometimes, people don’t notice the things you do for them till you stop
- Everyone promises a forever, but they forget it when they find someone else
So, these were some of the best FB Status in English which you can use in almost any situation that you are facing in your life. If you want us to add more options or more types of Facebook statuses in this blog, then you can message us on our Instagram or Facebook page. Or you can also comment on this post and we will make sure we include it in this blog.