As far as a lehenga is concerned, Robert Venturi was right: more is more and less is a bore!
Are you searching for different types of traditional skirts and blouses to wear for your Indian occasion? Do you ever get confused about what tops or blouses to wear with long skirts? For each woman, this is a very important and also very complicated question. Skirts are a favorite from old times and also they are now evolving into new designs and colors. Moreover, they bring out a woman’s feminine beauty. And the beautiful blouse designs when matched with the skirt brings out the best in you and make you look more attractive.
We’ve put up a list of 25 trendy long skirts and blouses to try on this year to help you determine which style is right for you:
- 1. Flared Traditional Skirts With Flared Blouses
- 2. Indian Ghagra Traditional Skirts With Sleeveless Blouses
- 3. Long Traditional Skirts With Peplum Blouses
- 4. Lace Traditional Skirts With Embroidered Blouses
- 5. Traditional Long Skirts With A Off-Shoulder Blouses
- 6. Traditional Floral Skirts With Floral Blouses
- 7. A Draped Skirt And A Red And Beige Top
- 8. Colorful Skirts
- 9. A Silk Brocade Skirt With A Full Sleeve Crop Top
- 10. A Midi Skirt Indian With A Crop Top
- 11. A Skirt With A Sleeveless Top Jacket
- 12. A Gold Sequin Traditional Long Skirt
- 13. A Traditional Skirt With A Collar Top
- 14. A Long Printed Traditional Skirt With A Sleeveless Top
- 15. A Traditional Skirt With A Boat Neck Top
- 16. A Multi-layered Skirt With A High Neck Crop Top
- 17. A Double Layered Skirt With A Cold-Shoulder Top
- 18. A Ruffle Traditional Skirt
- 19. A High-Low Skirt
- 20. Indian Maxi Style Skirt
- 21. Skirt With A Long Kurti
- 22. Beautifully Handcrafted Skirts
- 23. Skirt With A Long Jacket
- 24. A Traditional Skirt With Bell Sleeves
- 25. Skirt With A Buttoned Top
1. Flared Traditional Skirts With Flared Blouses
You can pair up a long flared red skirt with a flared black top and without a doubt make your traditional style look feminine, fun, and playful. Also, you might not even need many accessories, just tie a beautiful bun and look incredible!
2. Indian Ghagra Traditional Skirts With Sleeveless Blouses
Just try out a gorgeous navy blue ghagra skirt with a beautiful sleeveless pink top and then get ready to face the paparazzi! Also, Ghagra styles never get old!
3. Long Traditional Skirts With Peplum Blouses
Peplum blouses are the trendiest and also the most popular nowadays. If you love wearing peplum tops then pair up a beautifully embroidered peplum blouse with a basic long skirt with a little embroidery in the lower end, give a little layer to your skirt and look stunning in your traditional outfit!
4. Lace Traditional Skirts With Embroidered Blouses
A long lacy skirt can enhance your traditional look and also make the heads turn. A beautifully embroidered blouse and the right accessories can make you look like you just out of a fashion show!
Also Read, Top 30 Types of Blouse Designs
5. Traditional Long Skirts With A Off-Shoulder Blouses
Are you fond of western style? Then why not mix a western style into your Indian traditional outfit and create a fusion of your own? Try an off-shoulder red blouse with a long A-line skirt, flaunt your beautiful shoulder and also your collar bones, and look very gorgeous!
6. Traditional Floral Skirts With Floral Blouses
Florals have been every girl’s favorite since old times. Also, they can make you look classy and pretty. Just pair up a beautiful floral flared skirt with a beautiful floral blouse and get compliments from everyone at the party.
Also Read, Top 30 types of blouse designs
7. A Draped Skirt And A Red And Beige Top
Of course, you can pair up a draped skirt with a unique red and beige top and look more charming, unique and traditional at the same too. Draped skirts bring out a traditional look with a style of fusion.
8. Colorful Skirts
The colorful skirt is very fashionable and also very popular among all women. These long skirts may be worn at college and are also a great option for the evening occasion.
9. A Silk Brocade Skirt With A Full Sleeve Crop Top
Wear a silk brocade skirt with a full-sleeve crop top just perfect for any occasion. Also with any neck jewelry, you can look very stylish and elegant.
10. A Midi Skirt Indian With A Crop Top
Eventually, this skirt will bring out the gypsy in you. The mid-length skirt might help you achieve that effortless boho appearance you’ve always desired. Also, make the world twirl around you by wearing this skirt.
11. A Skirt With A Sleeveless Top Jacket
Do you have a long skirt and you have no idea what you can wear with it? You can just pair up a sleeveless top and a matching jacket with your long traditional skirt and look perfectly comfortable and stylish in summer especially.
12. A Gold Sequin Traditional Long Skirt
The skirt is finely fitted, with outstanding embroidery carved with stunning golden sequin work, also giving it a trendy and fabulous appearance. The skirt’s wearer would receive numerous compliments and also stand out in the party.
13. A Traditional Skirt With A Collar Top
You can look like a diva at your special event if you try a white collar top with a long navy blue floral skirt. Also, just to enhance the look, you can try some jewelry and make the heads turn.
14. A Long Printed Traditional Skirt With A Sleeveless Top
The printed patterned skirts are eye-catching. Moreover, the skirts can be printed in a variety of ways, including dots, graphics, and muted or vivid colors. These skirts give you a retro and also trendy look without putting forth much effort. Furthermore, these skirts can be worn casually or as a stylish office outfit.
15. A Traditional Skirt With A Boat Neck Top
Do you love prints? Then why not a traditional printed skirt with a printed boat neck top? Bring out the femininity in you with a stylish touch!
16. A Multi-layered Skirt With A High Neck Crop Top
The cut of these traditional skirts is very unique. Also, they come in a variety of horizontal layers with varying heights. These layers include irregular hems, as well as different decoration arrangements and textures, giving them a unique aesthetic. Try out a multi-layered skirt with a high neck crop top with beautiful embroidery! Check out below!
17. A Double Layered Skirt With A Cold-Shoulder Top
You can just elevate your traditional outfit into a chic look. Try an embroidered blue cold-shoulder top with a beautiful embroidered double layered blue skirt and also look very trendy and gorgeous.
18. A Ruffle Traditional Skirt
Ruffles have become a style statement in the last few years. It not only looks and feels contemporary, but it’s also pretty flared and light to carry. The layers might be the same color as the main skirt or a different color.
19. A High-Low Skirt
High low skirts are extremely trendy and popular. You can also style it with a blouse with mirror work on it and look very fun, classy and stylish.
20. Indian Maxi Style Skirt
This Indian style maxi skirt can be very trendy and comfortable for you and can make you look chic, sexy at the same time. Try it with a tight fitting top.
21. Skirt With A Long Kurti
If you love wearing kurti, and still you want to look traditional with your long skirt, then why not pair them both up. Try a long kurti with a long skirt and turn your look into an elegant and charming one.
22. Beautifully Handcrafted Skirts
Look ravishing with a style with this beautifully Jaipuri handcrafted flared skirt and pair it with a beautiful pure cotton pink for an attractive look.
23. Skirt With A Long Jacket
Try a long embroidered jacket with your long flared skirt, for an elegant stylish look. Complete this look with a beautiful open hair and high heels.
24. A Traditional Skirt With Bell Sleeves
Bell sleeves are not just for western designs. You can always pair up a top with bell sleeves design with a long flared skirt and wear this outfit for your favorite occasion like Navratri or Diwali and look ravishing and fun.
25. Skirt With A Buttoned Top
You can try a fusion style, and turn your look very interesting. Just try a long skirt with a buttoned top, put on strappy heels and rock the party with your ravishing look.
These are some interesting tops and skirts to go with your occasions. We sincerely hope that we have made styling numerous long skirt and blouse styles easier for you. Try out this summer and let us know which one was your favorite in the comment section!