The Bollywood industry and the fashion industry define their own fashion statement every day. Bollywood celebrities have just proven that you can never go wrong with in ethnic fashion. Aditi Rao Hydari is one such celebrity who can make us fall in love with her ethnic style every time she steps out. Whatever can be the occasion, whether it’s a star-studded reception or a promotion event of a movie, the actress always finds a perfect lehenga appropriate for the occasion. Furthermore, let’s take a look at some of Aditi Rao Hydari perfect lehengas that will keep you inspired for the next occasion!
- 1. Aditi Rao Hydari In Multi Colored Lehengas
- 2. Floral Lehengas
- 3. Aditi Rao Hydari In Vibrant Colored Lehengas by Ridhi Mehra
- 4. Aditi Rao Hydari In Banarasi Lehengas by Manish Malhotra
- 5. Aditi Rao Hydari In Deep Blue Lehengas With Floral Embroidery
- 6. Aditi Rao Hydari In Chanderi Pink Lehengas by Drzya by Ridhi
- 7. Aditi Rao Hydari In Raw Silk Rajasthani Style Lehengas By Kalki Fashion
- 8. Aditi Rao Hydari In Royal Purple Lehengas By Jayanti Reddy
- 9. Aditi Rao Hydari In Pink Lehengas By Kalki Fashion
- 10. Aditi Rao Hydari In Charming Blue Lehengas
- 11. Aditi Rao Hydari In Chic Ruffle Lehengas By Tarun Tahiliani
- 12. Aditi Rao Hydari In Classic Peshawaris Lehenga
- 13. Aditi Rao Hydari In Black Lehengas
- 14. Aditi Rao Hydari In Hot Pink Lehengas
- 15. Aditi Rao Hydari In Subtle Green Lehengas
- 16. Aditi Rao Hydari In Multicolored Lehengas With Long Jacket By Anita Dongre
- 17. Aditi Rao Hydari In White Lehengas
- 18. Aditi Rao Hydari In Flirty Grey Lehengas
- 19. Aditi Rao Hydari In Sabyasachi Lehengas
- 20. Aditi Rao Hydari In Magazine Covers
- 21. Aditi Rao Hydari In Peplum look
- 22. Aditi Rao Hydari In Two Toned Lehengas
- 23. Aditi Rao Hydari In Brocade Kameez & Lehenga
- 24. Aditi Rao Hydari In Anarkali Kurta & Lehenga
- 25. Aditi Rao Hydari In Fusion Lehengas
- 26. Aditi Rao Hydari In Lavish lavender Lehengas
- 27. Aditi Rao Hydari In Metallic Lehenga & Organza Blouse
- 28. Aditi Rao Hydari In Dramatic Designs
- 29. Aditi Rao Hydari In Peacock Designs
- 30. Aditi Rao Hydari In Red-Gold Bridal Lehengas
- 31. Aditi Rao Hydari In Multicolored Printed Fusion Lehengas
- 32. Aditi Rao Hydari In Lal Sindoori Lehenga By Anju Modi
1. Aditi Rao Hydari In Multi Colored Lehengas
This fusion multicolored printed phulkari lehenga is just perfect for a mehndi ceremony or for Diwali season by Sukriti and Aakriti. The actor just carried this outfit so perfectly accessorizing with golden statement earrings and matte makeup – a perfect finished look!
2. Floral Lehengas
Aditi has always amazed us with her ethnic style. Also, check out this stunning floral printed Indo-western co-Ord set by Punit Balana worn by Aditi. Furthermore, It’s a multicolored floral bralette styled blouse with a matching long cape and a skirt. Also, the peachy makeup and bindi on her just completes the look!
3. Aditi Rao Hydari In Vibrant Colored Lehengas by Ridhi Mehra
Looking for something ethnic to pair with your white shirt? Then, why not pair it with a vibrant lehenga like Aditi’s? She looked so stunning when she completed the look with a pair of silver earrings and smokey eye makeup!
4. Aditi Rao Hydari In Banarasi Lehengas by Manish Malhotra
This gorgeous Banarasi Lehenga by Manish Malhotra is just so gorgeous and Aditi just made the perfect choice for Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli’s wedding reception. Moreover, a lot of brocade work can be seen on the lehenga giving it a traditional touch, and with the velvet off shoulder blouse gave a stunning contemporary look. Eventually, she completed the look by styled it with a statement choker necklace which is absolutely GORGEOUS!
5. Aditi Rao Hydari In Deep Blue Lehengas With Floral Embroidery
Aditi’s transformation into a modest diva is absolutely a success! Also, this gorgeous blue lehenga from Samatvam by Anjali Bhaskar worn by Aditi makes a perfect impact of modesty. Moreover, the floral embroidered blouse makes the outfit more romantic and gorgeous!
6. Aditi Rao Hydari In Chanderi Pink Lehengas by Drzya by Ridhi
Want to look like a link Barbie doll but in ethnic style? Check out this stunning Chanderi lehenga while Aditi Rao Hydari dolls up in it with a soft pink kurta, subtle pink makeup and golden statement earrings. This killer look is just beyond words!
7. Aditi Rao Hydari In Raw Silk Rajasthani Style Lehengas By Kalki Fashion
Aditi Rao Hydari looks fabulous in this Crimson Red Lehenga in Rajasthani style with intricately hand embroidered floral pattern by Kalki Fashion. Moreover, the look is completed with heavy jewelries and matte makeup. Also, Aditi Rao is looking breathtakingly gorgeous in this crimson silk masterpiece!
8. Aditi Rao Hydari In Royal Purple Lehengas By Jayanti Reddy
This royal purple lehenga with hand embroidered silver thread work is so gorgeous and Aditi looks very graceful like a queen in this outfit. When she pairs the outfit with a beautiful pair of golden jhumkas and rose makeup, we can’t ignore but bow down to her as she rocks this outfit like a royal queen!
9. Aditi Rao Hydari In Pink Lehengas By Kalki Fashion
Aditi left us awestruck when she wore pink lehenga in the pastel as well as the pop bright hue. Also, she kept the look simple, graceful with charm and with basic earrings and subtle nude makeup.
10. Aditi Rao Hydari In Charming Blue Lehengas
This stunning blue lehenga by Anita Dongre and worn by Aditi is just so simple and graceful, we can’t take our eyes off it! Also, she kept it simple with simple makeup and no jewelry and the outfit looked elegant and poise with subtleness.
11. Aditi Rao Hydari In Chic Ruffle Lehengas By Tarun Tahiliani
This fabulous ruffle lehenga by Tarun Tahiliani should be a must-have on your hitlist. Moreover, this outfit is a fusion of contemporary and pastel color and Aditi carried it out like a pro and made the heads turn from all over the nation. Also, the ruffle lehenga is heavily embroidered and beautifully paired with an off-shoulder pleated dupatta-blouse fusion and heavy jewelry. Of course we are already fans of it, aren’t we?
12. Aditi Rao Hydari In Classic Peshawaris Lehenga
The classic Peshawari lehenga that Aditi Rao Hydari wore like a Queen by Sulakshna Monga, was just gorgeous and spectacular! Also, the outfit was very rich in culture and full of heritage to Mughal art. Moreover, the Peshawari jewelry of Paasa, nose ring, and large round maang tikka made the outfit more rich and royal!
13. Aditi Rao Hydari In Black Lehengas
A fusion of contemporary and off-beat style, Aditi Rao Hydari takes it all with grace and poise like a pro. When she pairs a heavily embroidered black lehenga with a white blouse and a long jacket, she becomes unbeatable in it!
14. Aditi Rao Hydari In Hot Pink Lehengas
Aditi’s killer look in this rich hot pink lehenga by Anita Dongre is a must have in our list! Also, Aditi just slayed in it and she made sure the richness and the gracefulness of the lehenga stayed in it!
15. Aditi Rao Hydari In Subtle Green Lehengas
Green is a subtle and a graceful color. Moreover, Aditi slayed in these green heavy embroidered lehengas with beautiful jewelries as well. Nowadays, offbeat shades of green are a favorite choice. Also, be it the deep green or pastel mint greens, Aditi just rocked it! And we agree with it. Don’t we?
16. Aditi Rao Hydari In Multicolored Lehengas With Long Jacket By Anita Dongre
Whether it’s a pastel color or multicolored, Aditi knows how to sizzle on a big day. Paired with a long jacket, she looks gorgeous and also absolutely spectacular!
17. Aditi Rao Hydari In White Lehengas
Aditi looks like a divine goddess in these white color lehengas. Also, she pairs these white lehengas with beautiful classic jewelries and totally jazz up the looks that we can’t resist. Furthermore, the white color looks classy, eternal and divine, she rocks it!
18. Aditi Rao Hydari In Flirty Grey Lehengas
Aditi Rao Hydari slayed this flirty, fun look in a grey lehenga and carried it with all her grace as well. If you want to look like Aditi as fun, playful and flirty, as well as light and easy, try this lehenga in your best friend’s wedding. Also, whatever may be the occasion, Aditi Rao Hydari shows us the best wedding inspiration to wear at your bff’s wedding ceremony.
19. Aditi Rao Hydari In Sabyasachi Lehengas
Sabyasachi designs are an addiction! Also just look at these gorgeous Sabyasachi lehengas worn by Aditi Rao Hydari! She looks so stunning right? We love how Aditi has kept her hair and makeup to a minimum and also has let the outfit stand out and shine through as well!
20. Aditi Rao Hydari In Magazine Covers
Aditi Rao Hydari made a stunning gorgeous appearance on the cover of the October 2019 issue of Brides Today as she wore a lehenga with shades of purple embroidered and paired with ethnic jewelry and also she completely blends royalty with elegance in the magazine cover. If you are looking for something to stand out in the crowd and make a statement, try out Aditi’s styles of magazine covers!
21. Aditi Rao Hydari In Peplum look
Check out this fabulous outfit of Aditi Rao Hydari which she wears a beautiful peplum red kurti with embroidered red lehenga. Also, she pairs them with a pair of minimum jewelry and glams up the look like a bride-to-be!
22. Aditi Rao Hydari In Two Toned Lehengas
Aditi kills this stunning outfit which is a red brocade choli paired with an ivory colored lehenga. Also, she styles her outfit by picking a choker set with her hair tied in a sleek bun and looks absolutely fabulous!
23. Aditi Rao Hydari In Brocade Kameez & Lehenga
Do you love salwar kameez and lehenga both but are confused which one to wear at the occasion? Why not both at the same time? Confused right? Let Aditi clear your confusion; she recently stepped out in a long brocade green kameez with a low waist matching green lehenga. Our heart skipped a fast when she stepped out in this outfit and looked so graceful!
24. Aditi Rao Hydari In Anarkali Kurta & Lehenga
This is another ethnic fusion of kurti with a skirt. Aditi opted for a hot pink flared kurti with a matching lehenga and with minimal jewelry, she looked so gorgeous with grace and poise!
25. Aditi Rao Hydari In Fusion Lehengas
Are you in doubt about wearing a lehenga as a suit? Well, Aditi has all the answers for you! Moreover, the actress stole the award show by wearing a floral monochromatic mermaid skirt, black bandeau and an identical blazer-style jacket by Shriya Som. This is a creative fusion combination that looks straight out of a Disney character. (Remember Cruella)
26. Aditi Rao Hydari In Lavish lavender Lehengas
Lavender has been a royal color from ancient times! Also, Aditi has managed to look royal in a lavender heavy embroidered lehenga with embellishments and oh! Girl, she took our heart away with her grace!
27. Aditi Rao Hydari In Metallic Lehenga & Organza Blouse
Do you want to look rich and gorgeous without looking extra? Take a style note from Aditi. Check out this rich one off-shoulder organza blouse and a foil printed gold skirt worn by Aditi as she walks the ramp stealing everyone’s eyes and hearts along the way!
28. Aditi Rao Hydari In Dramatic Designs
Step out of your comfort zone now and then to show the world what you’ve got! Here are some of the dramatic looks created by Aditi Rao, which can make you appear stunning as well!
29. Aditi Rao Hydari In Peacock Designs
Looking for some unique lehenga designs? Let Aditi inspire you with her gorgeous peacock design lehengas! She kept her makeup as bold smoky and jewelry as heavy with pearls. We can’t resist her bold peacock outfit and she slays it so gracefully and lavishly!
30. Aditi Rao Hydari In Red-Gold Bridal Lehengas
Hey lady, if you are looking for something in red and gold bridal lehenga, try this Aditi’s style which is composed of gajji silk and net and with embellishments. The double dupatta is the eye catcher in this dress. Aditi slayed this look with ethnic jewelries and with style!
31. Aditi Rao Hydari In Multicolored Printed Fusion Lehengas
Looking for a fusion style? Then, why not take a style check from our enchanting Aditi Rao Hydari! The actress wore a striped orange crop top matching with a multicolored floral flowy lehenga and kept her tied minimum. She carried this outfit with minimal jewelry and natural makeup and looked flawless yet gorgeous as well!
32. Aditi Rao Hydari In Lal Sindoori Lehenga By Anju Modi
Aditi Rao Hydari wowed us with her charisma and royal look at the event, and she was the ideal muse for the rich traditional red collection “Laal Sindoori ” designed by Anju Modi. We’ve been completely enthralled by her bewitching appearance. Aditi Rao Hydari’s beauty and Anju Modi’s exquisite design have stolen our hearts.
We bet you loved these Aditi Rao Hydari’s lehengas which are unbeatable in ethnic wear. From sizzling ruffle lehenga to Peshawari lehenga – she rocks it all. We can all agree that Aditi Rao Hydari can pull off any style of lehenga with gorgeous style and grace!
So, the next time when you are in search of a gorgeous lehenga, think of Aditi Rao Hydari! Also which one of these lehengas became your favorite? Don’t forget to share it with us in the comment section below!