To secure a garment in the back, zippers and other back closures are utilized. Back zip designs were prominent on Western female apparel in the past, but they have since fallen out of favour, particularly on traditional ensembles. Many women’s and girls’ clothing items include zippers or other back closures. Wearing or removing clothing without help may be difficult or time-consuming as a result. As a result, you may discover that you wear such products less frequently, if at all. However, if you know a few strategies, you can resolve the issue. Back closure garments may become your favourite, most gorgeous, and most comfortable items to wear, and you may find yourself wearing them virtually every week. Check out these 15 back zip suit design that were chosen.
- 1. COTTON EMBROIDERED WITH CHIFFON DUPATTA SUIT
- 2. CHANDERI COTTON WITH MIRROR WORK SUIT
- 3. MAROON AND WHITE EMBROIDERED PATIALA SUIT
- 4. RAJASTHANI STYLE PHULKARI EMBROIDERED SUIT
- 5. TEAL BLUE GEORGETTE BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
- 6. KHADI COTTON PRINTED BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGNS
- 7. COTTON JACQUARD WOVEN BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
- 8. RED & BEIGE BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGNS
- 9. CREPE PRINTED BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
- 10. STRAIGHT FIT YELLOW AND BLUE PRINTED SUIT
- 11. BLACK & CREAM SUIT WITH BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
- 12. LIGHT GREEN HANDCRAFTED BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
- 13. POLY COTTON SUIT WITH MULTI-COLOURED DUPATTA
- 14. GREEN PRINTED BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
- 15. BLACK AND BROWN THREE QUARTER SLEEVES SUIT
1. COTTON EMBROIDERED WITH CHIFFON DUPATTA SUIT
It is an everyday-appropriate white suit with floral accents and a back zip. The subtle yet striking multi-coloured chiffon dupatta.
2. CHANDERI COTTON WITH MIRROR WORK SUIT
The mirror work covers the entire three-quarter-sleeved kurti and dupatta, as well as the plan pleated pants.
3. MAROON AND WHITE EMBROIDERED PATIALA SUIT
This outfit has a maroon embroidered kurti with a white dupatta, maroon on the border, and white patiala-patterned pants.
4. RAJASTHANI STYLE PHULKARI EMBROIDERED SUIT
You will look stunning wearing this pink phulkari suit with pom-pom lace embroidery.
5. TEAL BLUE GEORGETTE BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
This outfit’s charm and beauty are enhanced by the stunning golden embroidery work on the kurti and dupatta and the back zip design.
6. KHADI COTTON PRINTED BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGNS
7. COTTON JACQUARD WOVEN BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
This timeless attire is ideal for a family gathering. Navy blue and gold embroidery can be seen on the kurti and dupatta. Pair it with a simple pink palazzo.
8. RED & BEIGE BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGNS
This crimson churidar and dupatta with embroidery and three-quarter sleeves go well together.
9. CREPE PRINTED BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
This crepe-patterned black and green suit would look best when worn with a dupatta that is printed with nazneen.
10. STRAIGHT FIT YELLOW AND BLUE PRINTED SUIT
The patiala back zip suit with its vivid yellow and blue design exudes vintage flair. You can breathe comfortably while wearing the suit thanks to its lightweight material.
11. BLACK & CREAM SUIT WITH BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
Beautiful resham embroidery can be seen on this salwar suit. The ease of this crepe-fabric suit will appeal to women.
12. LIGHT GREEN HANDCRAFTED BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
Ladies, you need a custom outfit that can make you appear carefree.
13. POLY COTTON SUIT WITH MULTI-COLOURED DUPATTA
Females are more likely to wear this type of salwar suit. The salwar suit is white and has potli buttons as well as embroidered work on the kurti and hand border. It looks stunning when paired with a chiffon dupatta and lace border.
14. GREEN PRINTED BACK ZIP SUIT DESIGN
Wear this green salwar suit with a green-patterned dupatta and green cigarette pants.
15. BLACK AND BROWN THREE QUARTER SLEEVES SUIT
For a college-going girl’s look, choose this cotton three-quarter-sleeve black and brown back zip suit with dupatta.