Styling layered necklaces let you create a special, personalized look that can reflect your fashion sense. When you style multiple necklaces together, you have the chance to play with different textures, lengths, and shades to create a balanced and eye-catching mix. Also, layered necklaces can be very aesthetic. Based on the look you are trying to achieve, you can pick necklaces with different pendants, charms, or beads. So here are 30 options on how to style layered necklaces which will be useful for you to look effortlessly chic.
- 1. Style Simple Double Layered Necklaces With Your Casual Top
- 2. Style Triple Layered Diamond Necklaces With Your Party-wear Dress
- 3. Style Moon And Star Layered Necklaces For Aesthetic Look
- 4. Stunning Single Pearl Necklace With Deep Neck
- 5. Style Multi Layered Stone Necklaces For Traditional Appearance
- 6. Style Black Camisole With Golden Layered Necklaces
- 7. Layered Chains With Round Neck Top
- 8. Style Multi Layered Star Necklaces For The Next Party You’re Attending
- 9. Style Silver Pleated Layered Necklaces With Silk Shirt
- 10. Style Evil Eye Layered Necklaces Deep Square Neck
- 11. Layered Necklace Adorned With Shells And Worn With High Neck Top
- 12. Style Cute Heart And Pearl Layered Necklaces
- 13. Style Layered Necklaces With V-neck
- 14. Style Layered Dainty Pearl Necklaces With White Camisole
- 15. Style Beautiful Butterfly Layered Necklaces
- 16. Style Colorful Layered Necklaces With Strappy Top
- 17. Layer It Up With Your Favourite Necklaces
- 18. Go For Different Lengths And Sizes
- 19. Add Colorful Stones To Your Layered Necklace
- 20. Wear Your Favorite Sweater With A Layered Necklace
- 21. Unique Combo Of Black And Golden Layered Necklace
- 22. Style Layered Necklaces With Deep Neck Wrap Dress
- 23. Style Mix-Match And Create A Unique Layered Necklaces
- 24. All Your Long Necklaces On Simple Full Sleeve Tshirt
- 25. Style Colorful Crystal Layered Necklaces On White T-shirt
- 26. Make It Aesthetic With Lilac Glass
- 27. Beautiful Golden Chain And Blue Pearl Necklace Together
- 28. Style Chain Style Layered Necklaces With Pink
- 29. Style Modern Pearl Layered Necklaces
- 30. Two Different Size Of Traditional Necklace With Red And Green Stones
1. Style Simple Double Layered Necklaces With Your Casual Top
Double the layers, double the charm – add a simple double-layered necklace to your casual top. It is an easy way to elevate a simple t-shirt and jeans look. The two chains of different lengths complement each other, creating a beautiful effect. To make sure you pick the right length, consider the neckline of your top. This is one of the first picks in how to style layered necklaces.
2. Style Triple Layered Diamond Necklaces With Your Party-wear Dress
A triple-layered diamond necklace is a stunning pick that can take any party-wear gown to the next level! The multiple layers of shiny diamonds will draw attention to your neck and face, making you the center of attention. Make sure to select high-quality diamonds that have amazing cuts, clarity, and carat weight for a truly stunning look.
3. Style Moon And Star Layered Necklaces For Aesthetic Look
Shine bright and look aesthetic with a moon and star layered necklace! A moon and star layered necklace is a perfect accessory for those who love minimal jewelry. It’s a playful and charming piece that can make any outfit aesthetic. This is one of the minimal and aesthetic options to try out from our list of how to style layered necklaces.
4. Stunning Single Pearl Necklace With Deep Neck
A single pearl layered necklace is something you should have in your collection. A single pearl layered necklace is a chic choice that can enhance any outfit, mostly when paired with a deep neckline. Style your single pearl layered necklace with simple, understated jewelry to let the pearl be the star of the show.
5. Style Multi Layered Stone Necklaces For Traditional Appearance
Make a statement in your traditional clothes with the multi-layered stone necklace. A multi-layered stone necklace looks beautiful and it can charm your traditional outfit. To make the most of your multi-layered stone necklace, pair it with matching jhumkas and a bracelet. Whether you’re attending a traditional event or a Diwali party this necklace is a must-have.
6. Style Black Camisole With Golden Layered Necklaces
Add glam to your black camisole with a golden-colored layered necklace! Black camisoles are versatile and can be paired with plenty of things but a golden layered necklace adds elegance and charm to it. Golden layered necklace shines on the black camisole which is perfect for a daytime look. So don’t forget to try this combo from our list of how to style layered necklaces.
7. Layered Chains With Round Neck Top
Turn heads with effortless elegance, in a round-neck top paired with a chain reaction! A layered chain with a round neck top looks stylish and simple. The combination of the delicate chains and the simple round neck top is for those who love minimal looks. So don’t wait before you try this aesthetic duo of round-neck tops and layered chains.
8. Style Multi Layered Star Necklaces For The Next Party You’re Attending
A multi-layered star necklace is a perfect pick to add some twinkle to your party look. With its shimmering stars, it is sure to turn heads. Whether you pair it with a simple dress or a statement top, add a touch of glamour to your party outfit. So why not add some stars to your next party with this shiny multi-layered star necklace?
9. Style Silver Pleated Layered Necklaces With Silk Shirt
A silver pleated layered necklace looks perfect when paired with a luxurious silk shirt. The shiny silver creates a stunning contrast against the smooth fabric of the shirt! This necklace and shirt combo is one of the best options on our list of how to style layered necklaces.
10. Style Evil Eye Layered Necklaces Deep Square Neck
An evil eye layered necklace is a unique way to look fashionable with your jewelry. The bold design of the evil eye looks edgy with any outfit, especially when paired with a deep square neck top. The blend of the layered necklace and deep neckline creates a modern look that you should try.
11. Layered Necklace Adorned With Shells And Worn With High Neck Top
Add the ocean’s charm to your look with this beautifully crafted layered necklace, shell-shocked with style! This layered necklace is a stunning statement piece that is sure to catch everyone’s attention. A layered necklace paired with a high-neck top creates a chic appearance. This is how to style layered necklaces with high necks!
12. Style Cute Heart And Pearl Layered Necklaces
Fall in love with the style, by trying this charming heart and pearl layered necklace, the flawless blend of romance and beauty. This cute heart and pearl layered necklace can be the perfect gift. This cute layered necklace will bring a smile to your face whenever you put it on! This is one of the cutest picks in the list of how to style layered necklaces.
13. Style Layered Necklaces With V-neck
Layered necklaces always look great with v-necklines! This type of combo is an ideal pick for everyday attires. The layering pattern highlights your v-necklines and looks good. This sort of layered necklace is a great choice for showcasing your flattering neckline. You can try mixed lengths to make it interesting!
14. Style Layered Dainty Pearl Necklaces With White Camisole
If you love aesthetic and understated layered jewelry then this one’s for you! When a delicate pearl necklace is paired with a white camisole, it looks simple, yet chic. The beauty of the pearls and the simplicity of the pattern makes this necklace a perfect pick! This is one of the best pearl necklaces in our list of how to style layered necklaces.
15. Style Beautiful Butterfly Layered Necklaces
This beautiful butterfly layered necklace is a unique work of art and one of a kind! This can be your go-to layered necklace for parties and special occasions because of its beauty. So don’t wait before you add a butterfly layered necklace to your collection. Feel beautiful like butterflies in this butterfly layered necklace.
16. Style Colorful Layered Necklaces With Strappy Top
A colorful layered necklace is a vibrant piece that goes with everything. But, when you pair a colorful layered necklace with a strappy top then it gives chic and fun vibes! This combo of colorful necklaces is one of the best picks for beachy vibes on our list of how to style layered necklaces!
17. Layer It Up With Your Favourite Necklaces
Simply go with your gut and layer it up! Mix and match your favorite necklaces to develop a look that is truly your own. From delicate and dainty to beautiful pearls, the possibilities are limitless when it comes to layering necklaces. So go ahead, layer it up, and have fun with your jewelry! This is one of the easiest styling tips on our list of how to style layered necklaces but it always works.
18. Go For Different Lengths And Sizes
Just as Deepika Padukone layered her necklaces and looked startling! Layered necklaces are all about experimenting and making it fun! You can pick your go-to necklaces and pair them up to create the best stylish layered necklace. Just go from small to big necklaces around your neck and you’ll be all set!
19. Add Colorful Stones To Your Layered Necklace
Putting colorful stones on your layered necklace can elevate its style and make it stand out. Whether you pick gems like turquoise or amethyst, or semi-precious stones like jade or agate, they will look great. Experiment with various combos of stones and shades and look fashion-forward. Yes, even Gigi Hadid tried this kind of layered necklace!
20. Wear Your Favorite Sweater With A Layered Necklace
Don’t know how to style layered necklaces in the winter season then this is it! Wearing your favorite sweater with a layered necklace is a stylish pick. The soft and cozy fabric of the sweater provides comfort, while the layered necklace adds glamour to your ensemble. With this simplest styling trick for layered necklaces, you’ll have a go-to getup that is both livable and chic.
21. Unique Combo Of Black And Golden Layered Necklace
The unique combo of black and golden in a layered necklace builds a bold look that is both edgy and elegant. Black provides a sleek look, while the gold accents add a touch and luxury. You can try black beads, pendants, or chains, combined with golden chains for a great look.
22. Style Layered Necklaces With Deep Neck Wrap Dress
Make a stunning statement with a layered necklace, perfectly paired with a deep-neck wrap dress. The deep neckline of the dress offers a glimpse of skin, making it the perfect canvas for the chains to shine. So shimmer in style with a layered necklace and deep neck sensational wrap dress.
23. Style Mix-Match And Create A Unique Layered Necklaces
Set free your imagination with a mix-and-match layered necklace. You can mix and match different pendants, charms, and beads to create a unique, one-of-a-kind layered look.You can try a bold, chunky look or a delicate, dainty feel while mixing and matching necklaces for creating a layering effect. So try out your favorite necklaces and make the best layered necklace.
24. All Your Long Necklaces On Simple Full Sleeve Tshirt
Bring new energy to your long necklaces with a simple full-sleeve t-shirt. The plain, understated layout of the t-shirt provides the ideal backdrop for your necklaces to be the center of attraction. The blend of simplicity and long layered necklace creates an effortless yet eye-catching look that is great for everyday wear.
25. Style Colorful Crystal Layered Necklaces On White T-shirt
This colorful crystal layered necklace adds a touch of sparkle and color to any outfit. But, when you want to highlight your colorful layered necklace, always pair it with white t-shirts. This type of colorful crystal layered necklace always carries a flare of shimmer and radiance to any outfit you wear.
26. Make It Aesthetic With Lilac Glass
This layering necklace styling idea is for minimal yet classic lovers! With its soft lilac glass beads and delicate chains, it creates a look that is both smart and classy. Whether you wear it with a white blouse or a flowy sundress, this lilac glass layered necklace is the perfect finishing touch for any getup.
27. Beautiful Golden Chain And Blue Pearl Necklace Together
This layered necklace idea is an unexpected blend of classic and modern styles. The beautiful golden chain and the elegant blue pearl create an on-trend look. Whether you’re dressing up for a special occasion or just searching for something for your everyday wardrobe, this golden chain and blue pearl necklace is the perfect pick.
28. Style Chain Style Layered Necklaces With Pink
This chain style layered necklace with pink is the perfect feminine combo for any outing. The soft pink hue with bold chain style necklace is a unique combo. If you love layered necklaces then chain style necklaces are a must have for your collection. So don’t forget to add a chain style layered necklace to your jewelry box!
29. Style Modern Pearl Layered Necklaces
For a modern and chic look, pair your big pearl layered necklace with a solid-colored off-the-shoulder blouse or silk top. This simple yet stylish getup lets the necklace be the standout part, adding a touch of elegance and beauty to your overall appearance. Experiment with different sizes of the necklace to get the desired effect with a layered necklace.
30. Two Different Size Of Traditional Necklace With Red And Green Stones
A layered necklace that has two different sizes with a traditional design is a perfect pick for the next wedding you’re going to. The smaller necklace with delicate red and green stones can be worn close to the neck, while the other one makes a layering effect. This layered necklace is one of the best for traditional events in our list of how to style layered necklaces.
Layered necklaces are a playful and stylish way to elevate any ensemble. Whether you mix and match various styles, lengths, and textures, or stick to a classic layered necklace, it lets you define your personal sense of style. Our list of how to style layered necklaces includes everything you can think of! From simple layered necklaces to stunning crystal layered necklaces you’ll find every option here. So check out these layered necklace styling tips and have fun with your necklaces.