A cross-neck blouse is another name for an angrakha blouse design. mainly because this method entails switching the fabric’s orientation and linking it with a string. For this kind of blouse, long and short sleeves are available. Even though it isn’t a brand-new design, we chose the most recent iteration of the angrakha blouse design for this collection. Which one of these chic angrakha blouses will you be donning? Still, let’s have a look at this fantastic collection.
- 1. WRAP STYLE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 2. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE WITH WOODEN BUTTON DESIGN
- 3. FULL SLEEVES ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 4. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE WITH TASSELS DESIGN
- 5. HEAVY EMBROIDERED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 6. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE IN SILK
- 7. DIAMOND NECKLINE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 8. V-NECK LINE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 9. MANDARIN COLLAR ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 10. PEPLUM ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 11. GOTA WORK ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 12. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN WITH MIRROR WORK
- 13. BANDHEJ PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 14. BROCADE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 15. PALLU DRAPED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 16. SEMI SHEER ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 17. BLOCK PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 18. HAND BLOCK PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 19. LACE WORK ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 20. RUFFLED SLEEVES ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 21. CHECK PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 22. COLLAR NECK ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 23. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN WITH DORI LATKAN
- 24. FLORAL EMBROIDERED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 25. CHINESE COLLAR ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 26. JACKET STYLE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 27. PUFFED SLEEVES ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 28. KANTHA EMBROIDERED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
- 29. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN WITH ZARI WORK
- 30. WINE FOIL PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
1. WRAP STYLE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
Your complete outfit will have a vintage feel thanks to the Angrakha collar on your blouse. This neckline is much-liked since it has an exquisite appearance and goes well with both sarees and lehengas. It also gives the impression that your neck and arms are thinner. You must wear this blouse design for the celebration.
2. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE WITH WOODEN BUTTON DESIGN
Angrakha blue shirt with a white background and the typical yellow sponge pattern. The garment’s rustic aspect is emphasized by the wooden buttons on the front. It’s a versatile blouse that matches nicely with denim and casual jeans as well as lehengas. It looks great with the majority of sarees and gives any outfit a ceremonial feel.
3. FULL SLEEVES ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
The majestic style of the Indian Mughals serves as the inspiration for this design at the moment. Numerous designers have turned the Angrakha pattern, which is typically associated with Anarkali suits, into a top that goes well with any saree in a solid color. Instead of a necklace, go for a set of striking earrings to finish this style.
4. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE WITH TASSELS DESIGN
Cotton sarees will seem more modern with full-sleeved angrakha-style blouse designs in a variety of patterns. Your summer clothing will look wonderful with this stylish pattern. The appearance will be more intriguing if there are accents like pom poms and tassels.
5. HEAVY EMBROIDERED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
The angrakha look may be achieved by sporting a thickly covered blouse. The way it blends classic components with modern flare makes it a popular solution for events like weddings and celebrations. The blouse looks beautiful because of the lovely embroidery on the front.
6. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE IN SILK
The colour of this angrakha blouse made of silk is navy blue. The blouse has a mirror finish, which adds to its opulent appearance. It features some gorgeous, shimmering embroidery. It will look absolutely lovely with your basic saree or navy blue skirt.
7. DIAMOND NECKLINE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
The classic angrakha blouse in olive green has a modern look. Its diamond neckline gives it a really fashionable costume. The lanyard on the side makes it much more fashionable. You may adjust the tension using the lanyard as necessary. This shirt complements sarees of many different colours.
8. V-NECK LINE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This angrakha blouse made of Chanderi silk is essential. Hand-carved block prints are all over it. It has floral-patterned sleeves and a collared V-neck neck. It’s easy to wear this fashionable blouse to work. It is a flexible and classic design that may be altered to accommodate unique tastes and preferences.
9. MANDARIN COLLAR ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This blue and gray angrakha blouse is also extremely chic. The embroidered work has further increased its brilliance. Its collar is also made of shimmering, golden fabric. Traditional Indian jewellery like necklaces, earrings, and bracelets can be worn with it to complete the look.
10. PEPLUM ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
The peplum on this angrakha blouse is also quite stylishly contemporary. It is even cuter because of the tie-up detailing that was added to one side of it. This angrakha blouse is quite warm and has long sleeves. For Indian ladies who wish to add a bit of refinement to their attire, the angrakha blouse style is a chic and traditional choice.
11. GOTA WORK ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This gorgeous purple blouse is a must-have. It seems considerably more difficult because of the excellent Go work that has been done on it. It works great with a saree, skirt, and lehenga. Women of all ages favor the angrakha, a classic style of Indian blouse.
12. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN WITH MIRROR WORK
This yellow tunic top will instantly make any woman fall in love. It looks even more contemporary thanks to the stitched-on stars. When worn with a lehenga, this blouse will look stunning. It is a distinctive look that was first seen in Rajasthan and has since spread throughout the nation and abroad.
13. BANDHEJ PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This bandhej-designed angrakha blouse is finely constructed. This crimson angrakha blouse has golden piping around the collar and half sleeves. This style of blouse will look fantastic with bandhani sarees. The design is flexible and may be altered to suit certain inclinations and preferences.
14. BROCADE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
Brocade-made angrakha gowns are quite uncommon. Because of the contrast betw een the plain and brocade-printed parts of it, it seems noticeably more lovely. The pendant design on it and the lanyard that hangs from its side add to its attractiveness.
15. PALLU DRAPED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
The shirt is rather plain and maroon in colour, yet it is really attractive. It stands out because of the pallu-draped pattern. If you paired it with sarees of various colors, you would stand out from the throng. The blouse is rather plain and maroon in colour, yet it is really attractive. It stands out because of the pallu draped pattern. If you paired it with sarees of various colors, you would stand out from the throng.
16. SEMI SHEER ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This blouse’s appearance is really contemporary. Net fabric covers the top, while plain cotton is used to line the interior. It looks quite great thanks to the internet embroidery job that was done. Every Indian woman needs an Angrakha blouse, and it will continue to be fashionable for years to come.
17. BLOCK PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
The blouse’s golden block design makes it more alluring. This red angrakha blouse is chic and stylish. The block printing that was done on the satin fabric gives it a more attractive aspect. The string that is fastened to it enhances its sides. The golden design contrasts well with the crimson colour.
18. HAND BLOCK PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
With this patterned angrakha blouse, your cotton sarees will look fantastic. When you wear this style of blouse, you could project a formal image. It will be comfortable to wear every day because it is made of cotton. You should try this.
19. LACE WORK ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This t-shirt in the angrakha style is embellished with lace. More lace has been added to the neckline of this blouse compared to other angrakha blouses, which normally simply have a V-shaped neckline. This gives this blouse a different aesthetic appeal.
20. RUFFLED SLEEVES ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This short-sleeved blouse has a pattern that is reminiscent of angrakha. This outfit is completely new, thanks to the creative sleeve design. You would look stunning if you wore this blouse with your ready-made saree. For events like weddings and celebrations, many women choose the Angrakha blouse style.
21. CHECK PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This blouse’s patterned fabric will look gorgeous with your chiffon and georgette sarees. Its splendor has risen as a result of the dori and gota lace work. Any outfit may benefit from a vintage-inspired yet modern style to add some refinement.
22. COLLAR NECK ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This angrakha blouse has a structured collar neckline. It’s beautiful how the gold embroidery blends into the silk fabric. You might add this blouse to your wardrobe of clothes that are suitable for weddings. Designers can alter the Angrakha blouse pattern to get the ideal fit for different body shapes.
23. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN WITH DORI LATKAN
With this black angrakha blouse, your patterned, plain, or decorative sarees will look stunning. The dori latkan on the blouse gives it a fashionable look. This blouse will look great with your bandhani-printed sarees. You should definitely try this design.
24. FLORAL EMBROIDERED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
This silk blouse with embroidery is wonderful. Because it is embroidered with flowery patterns, you may wear this lovely shirt with lehengas and saris. This blouse will also look wonderful with a pink or green saree. Women of all ages favor the angrakha, a classic style of Indian blouse.
25. CHINESE COLLAR ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
If you want to accomplish a blend of patterned and plain fabric, you could get inspiration from this tunic top. Whether the blouse is composed of two different hues or shades of the same color, it will still look wonderful.
26. JACKET STYLE ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
You may have seen a few classic salwar kameez and lehenga cholis. Put an end to the appearance that is regal, classic, and exquisite. Sometimes expensive lehengas look good with a blouse with an angrakha design. It gives your appearance a retro feel.
27. PUFFED SLEEVES ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
Of course, you may incorporate an angarakha-style collar into the design of your garment. If you have a long neck, this fits you really well. You are free to pick it, especially if you want to wear a lehenga on D-Day.
28. KANTHA EMBROIDERED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
There is lining in this blouse. Each item is made by hand and beautifully embellished with one of a kind Kantha stitching. Colours and designs may have a few very minor inconsistencies. Handmade multicolour patchwork silk blouse with Kantha embroidery, Angrakha style.
29. ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN WITH ZARI WORK
This is an ivory khadi blouse in the angrakha style with wool and zari decorations. It’s crucial to match your shirt to your lehenga, saree, or skirt. It is crucial that the blouse be both stylish and comfortable as a result.
30. WINE FOIL PRINTED ANGRAKHA BLOUSE DESIGN
The blouse is made of georgette with a wine foil design. The angrakha-style blouse has bishop sleeves, gold foil geometric arrow motifs, sequin lace, and a side tie-up with tassels. a dressy item featuring a zip closure, a v-neck, and three-quarter sleeves.
In general, ladies who want to incorporate a traditional aspect into their wardrobe may choose to consider the elegant and classic Angrakha blouse design. The design is flexible and may be altered to suit certain inclinations and preferences. Angrakha blouses are essential for Indian women, and they will be in style for years to come.