Women’s ethnic co-ord sets are a well-liked style that has attracted a lot of attention lately. These outfits often have matching tops and bottoms and frequently contain embroidered or traditional ethnic motifs. They provide a special means of expressing one’s ethnic heritage while being current. Patterns for ethnically coordinated sets range from more traditional to more contemporary. These sets are available in a range of color palettes, from bright and dramatic to delicate and earthy. The adaptability of ethnically coordinated sets is one of their best qualities. Ethnic co-ord set design is a must-have for every stylish woman’s wardrobe.
- 1. ETHNIC EMBROIDERY CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 2. ETHNIC DHOTI CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 3. COTTON ETHNIC CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 4. ETHNIC PEPLUM TOP WITH PALAZZO CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 5. ETHNIC POLKA DOT HANDLOOM SLEEVELESS TOP WITH HAREM PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 6. ETHNIC BLOCK PRINTED CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 7. ETHNIC BIG BUTTA PRINT SHIRTWITH BORDERS AND PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 8. ETHNIC CROPPED PANTS AND TOP CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 9. ETHNIC CO-ORD SET DESIGN WITH DETACHABLE PEPLUM SHRUG
- 10. HAND BLOCKED CHINESE COLLAR CO-ORD SET
- 11. ETHNIC CO-ORD SET WITH CAPE DESIGN
- 12. ETHNIC FLORAL PRINTED CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 13. ETHNIC KALAMKARI CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 14. ETHNIC CO-ORD KURTA PANT SET DESIGN WITH STATEMENT SLEEVES
- 15. ETHNIC PRINTED CROP TOP WITH FLAP PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 16. ETHNIC CROP TOP WITH SHORT SKIRT CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 17. ETHNIC CO-ORD SET WITH LONG JACKET DESIGN
- 18. ETHNIC SILK KURTA WITH PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 19. PEPLUM TOP WITH TASSELS WITH FLARED PANTS
- 20. ETHNIC TIE-DYE CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 21. CHANDERI CO-ORD SET WITH STATEMENT SLEEVES
- 22. ETHNIC ANGRAKHA STYLE CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 23. ETHNIC FROCK KURTA WITH PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 24. ETHNIC MULTI-COLOURED FLORAL MUSLIN CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 25. OVERLAP SHORT TOP AND STRAIGHT PANTS IN CREPE
- 26. ETHNIC A-LINE KURTI WITH FLARED CROP PANT CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 27. MANDRAIN COLLAR KURTI WITH CROPPED PALAZZO
- 28. ETHNIC ONE-SHOULDER ETHNIC CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 29. ETHNIC SHORT LEHENGA CO-ORD SET DESIGN
- 30. ETHNIC VELVET KURTI WITH PANT CO-ORD SET DESIGN
1. ETHNIC EMBROIDERY CO-ORD SET DESIGN
The typical components of this co-ord set design include a lightweight cotton top and bottom that coordinate, as well as ornate embroidered embroidery that is inspired by traditional ethnic themes. The top may be either a long one or a cropped one, depending on your preference.
2. ETHNIC DHOTI CO-ORD SET DESIGN
This co-ord outfit was created using design cues from traditional Indian “dhoti” clothing. It frequently consists of a fitted or cropped top and dhoti-style bottoms. The top is typically a crop top or a shirt, with the bottom being a flowy, airy, and comfortable pair of dhoti-style pants. When accessorized with modern pieces, this harmonized ensemble may be transformed into a chic fusion look for elegant occasions like weddings or receptions.
3. COTTON ETHNIC CO-ORD SET DESIGN
This co-ord set is perfect for hot, humid conditions since it is made of breathable, lightweight cotton fabric. It frequently features a matching top and bottom with ethnic-themed embroidery or motifs. The top can be a crop top or a long top, and the bottom can be either a skirt or a pair of trousers.
4. ETHNIC PEPLUM TOP WITH PALAZZO CO-ORD SET DESIGN
This gathered peplum top in bottle green is made of chinon. It has a scoop neck, pleated curved hem sleeves, and an embroidered potli button front. The front of the garment has embroidery. It is worn with a flared pair of bottle green chinon trousers that have handmade tasseled strings on the side. This outfit’s whole interior is lined with cotton, giving it a cozy but distinctive appearance.
5. ETHNIC POLKA DOT HANDLOOM SLEEVELESS TOP WITH HAREM PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
A loose-fitting black handloom cotton blouse with yellow piping at the hem and armhole is worn with the jeans. Harem pants with an elasticized waist and hems with yellow piping on the sides To make handloom textiles, the artist physically threads each warp and weft onto a loom.
6. ETHNIC BLOCK PRINTED CO-ORD SET DESIGN
The typical co-ord pair consists of a top and bottom that match and are composed of breathable fabric with block-printed designs that are inspired by traditional Indian textiles. The top can be a crop top or a long top, and the bottom can be either a skirt or a pair of trousers. Block printing is a technique for imprinting designs on fabric while utilizing wooden blocks. The patterns might have floral or geometrical motifs.
7. ETHNIC BIG BUTTA PRINT SHIRTWITH BORDERS AND PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
The co-ord set design consists of a shirt and pants made of breathable fabric, with borders on the pants and a huge “butta” or pattern print on the shirt. Both the shirt and the pants may feature full or partial sleeves, as well as straight or slightly flared legs. Depending on your tastes, the butta print may be influenced by conventional Indian patterns or it may have a contemporary twist.
8. ETHNIC CROPPED PANTS AND TOP CO-ORD SET DESIGN
This outfit consists of a crop top and a light pair of slacks. The top might be a crop top, while the pants could be straight or slightly flared. Although the bottoms may have a contrasting print with border elements, the top may feature elaborate needlework or a design with ethnic inspiration.
9. ETHNIC CO-ORD SET DESIGN WITH DETACHABLE PEPLUM SHRUG
You may show off your fine looks while comfortably reclining in this gorgeous ensemble. A wonderful blue jacketed shrug with a geometric pattern on the top and bottom and charming tie-up tassels is one of these matching items. You will exude a regal and magnificent air thanks to this outfit’s unique style and attractive printed pattern. To complete the look, add some basic jewellery.
10. HAND BLOCKED CHINESE COLLAR CO-ORD SET
Stylish floral co-ord set with block printing. Wear it casually for a chill night in or dress it up for a nice kurta ensemble. You’ll raise your style game if you keep this important piece in your closet. These sets include matching tops and bottoms with ethnic embroidery and traditional designs.
11. ETHNIC CO-ORD SET WITH CAPE DESIGN
This co-ord set includes a lightweight top and bottom that match, as well as a cape-like piece that hangs over the shoulders. The bottom may be either a skirt or a dhoti or palazzo pants, and the top can be either a long top or a crop top. The cape layer could be covered in elaborate needlework or designs, or it might be made of a material that contrasts with it.
12. ETHNIC FLORAL PRINTED CO-ORD SET DESIGN
The typical co-ord set consists of a top and bottom that match and are made of breathable fabric with floral designs that are inspired by traditional Indian textiles. The top might be a crop top or a long top, and the bottom can be a skirt or a pair of pants. Floral designs come in a variety of styles, from delicate blossoms to spectacular botanical themes. They can also be paired with contrasting borders or embroidery.
13. ETHNIC KALAMKARI CO-ORD SET DESIGN
The typical co-ord set is made up of a matching top and bottom composed of a light fabric and decorated with kalamkari patterns that are inspired by the rich textile history of ancient India. Natural dyes are used in the Kalamkari hand-painting or block-printing process to produce lovely floral designs and geometric patterns on cloth.
14. ETHNIC CO-ORD KURTA PANT SET DESIGN WITH STATEMENT SLEEVES
Typically, this co-ord set consists of a lightweight cotton kurta top and matching pants with prominent sleeves that give the outfit a dramatic touch. Although the pants may have a contrasting print or border accents, the kurta top may feature exquisite embroidered work, prints, or other decorations.
15. ETHNIC PRINTED CROP TOP WITH FLAP PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
This ethnic co-ord set with flared pants includes a printed crop top with complex patterns and designs inspired by traditional ethnic themes. The crop top looks great with loose-fitting, comfortable flap trousers. The unusual design of the flap pants adds a contemporary touch to the traditional ethnic look.
16. ETHNIC CROP TOP WITH SHORT SKIRT CO-ORD SET DESIGN
This ethnic co-ord set’s crop top and short skirt are perfect for putting together a casual yet stylish look. The crop top’s contemporary design is influenced by delicate embroidery or patterns with traditional ethnic motifs. A flowing, airy fabric is frequently used to make the skirt, which lends the complete ensemble a feminine touch.
17. ETHNIC CO-ORD SET WITH LONG JACKET DESIGN
You can make a statement when you spin and slay with this co-ord set. The simple top and bottom are quite comfortable. The long, feather-light jacket is show-stopping. It is composed of cotton mulberry and is a must-have item for your summer wardrobe.
18. ETHNIC SILK KURTA WITH PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
A silk kurta and pants are included in this ethnic co-ord set to create a classic yet modern appearance. Usually, the kurta is made of expensive silk that has elaborate embroidery or patterns. The flowing and comfy shape of the trousers accentuates the kurta’s sophisticated style.
19. PEPLUM TOP WITH TASSELS WITH FLARED PANTS
With this ethnic co-ord combination, a peplum top with tassels is paired with flared pants to create a fashionable look. Delicate embroidery or designs with classic ethnic themes give the peplum top a modern appearance. The tassels provide a humorous element to the overall design. The flared pants complement the peplum top with their lovely design and cozy fit.
20. ETHNIC TIE-DYE CO-ORD SET DESIGN
This synchronized pair often has the same tie-dye design on the top and bottom. The tie-dye design is created by folding and twisting the fabric before dyeing it, which results in a unique and vibrant pattern. Shorts, a skirt, or pants can be worn as the bottom, while a crop top, a blouse, or a shirt can be worn as the top.
21. CHANDERI CO-ORD SET WITH STATEMENT SLEEVES
A love for the traditional Mila co-ord set, which is crafted of gorgeous green chanderi. The shirt boasts eye-catching sleeves with pullout detailing and darts across the waist for a feminine fit. Statement pants with appliqués are a mainstay of fashion. Combine this with a recent blowout and the proper footwear to make the most of summertime events.
22. ETHNIC ANGRAKHA STYLE CO-ORD SET DESIGN
Every lady should have this green outfit in her closet. It is made of lightweight muslin silk with matte sequins all throughout and has an ethnic-formal mood. It includes 3/4-length sleeves, an angrakha-style neckline, and a stunning tie-up design near the side seam. The top is matched with a loose-fitting pair of straight-leg jeans. Stop seeking; you’ve already discovered the ideal summertime ensemble for private occasions.
23. ETHNIC FROCK KURTA WITH PANTS CO-ORD SET DESIGN
Wearing matching ensembles is the easiest way to dress this season. The two-piece suit is made of cotton fabric, and you may combine it for a quick look or wear the pieces separately to create two other ensembles that you can mix and match with other things in your closet.
24. ETHNIC MULTI-COLOURED FLORAL MUSLIN CO-ORD SET DESIGN
Typically, this matching set consists of a top and bottom made of muslin, a lightweight cotton fabric that breathes well. Often, the pattern is a colourful, vibrant floral motif. The top can be a crop top, a kurti, or a tunic while the bottom can be dhoti pants, a skirt, or palazzo pants. The harmonized look is perfect for a carefree summer trip or a day at the park.
25. OVERLAP SHORT TOP AND STRAIGHT PANTS IN CREPE
A short top with an overlap pattern and straight pants in crepe fabric make up an ethnically coordinated pair. The V-neck top has short sleeves and an overlapped pattern that gives the ensemble some fashionable flair. The straight-leg pants have a loose fit and are comfortable while still being stylish. This outfit is ideal for a laid-back day out or a semi-formal occasion.
26. ETHNIC A-LINE KURTI WITH FLARED CROP PANT CO-ORD SET DESIGN
Long A-line kurtis and flared crop pants are featured in this ethnic co-ord combination. The kurti has a flowing and comfy fit thanks to its appealing A-line design that spreads out from the waist. It includes a matching pair of cropped pants with a flared hem that update the whole appearance with a modern touch. For individuals who wish to feel comfortable while still looking fashionable, this co-ord set is ideal.
27. MANDRAIN COLLAR KURTI WITH CROPPED PALAZZO
This ethnic co-ord set includes a kurti with a mandarin collar, a short, stand-up collar frequently found in Asian traditional apparel. The kurti is paired with cropped palazzo pants, which are loose-fitting pants that end just above the ankle. The kurti is frequently made of a light, airy fabric like cotton or linen and may be adorned with traditional embroidery or motifs.
28. ETHNIC ONE-SHOULDER ETHNIC CO-ORD SET DESIGN
This ensemble is put together with a matching pair of pants or palazzos and an ethnic one-shoulder top. The top is often asymmetrical, with no sleeves on one side and sleeves or fabric hung over the shoulder on the opposite side. The pants or palazzos can be straight or flared, and the costume is frequently made of airy, light fabrics like chiffon or georgette. This design gives traditional ethnic apparel a modern, stylish spin.
29. ETHNIC SHORT LEHENGA CO-ORD SET DESIGN
A short lehenga skirt, a full skirt that often sits above the ankle, is part of this ethnic co-ord ensemble. The crop top or top that matches the lehenga skirt may have elaborate embroidery or decorations. In Indian and Pakistani traditional clothing, this type of co-ord ensemble is frequently worn at weddings and other ceremonial occasions.
30. ETHNIC VELVET KURTI WITH PANT CO-ORD SET DESIGN
Winter velvet is to fashionistas what warm, comforting hot cocoa is to the bulk of us. Velvet’s velvety texture and glossy luster may elevate your look and give you a regal air. If your winter style is immediately inspired by this material, label trueBrowns lets you experience a sartorial fiesta with this wine-colored co-ord set that also includes eye-catching lace trimming on the hemline.
Not to mention, wearing ethnic co-ord outfits is a chic way to celebrate one’s cultural background. These garments provide a fashionable and adaptable solution for each situation because of their unique patterns, embroidery, and usage of brilliant colors. They are a crucial component of every wardrobe since they can be dressed up or down, coupled with other items, and worn in a variety of ways. So ethnic co-ord sets are a terrific option for any fashion-forward female, whether you’re attending a formal event or just want to add some flair to your regular wardrobe.