Long hair is a symbol of a woman’s femininity and beauty in Indian culture. When it comes to important events such as weddings, festivals, or other traditional gatherings, many Indian women choose to decorate themselves in a lehenga. This is a very common practise. The skirt, the blouse, and the dupatta that make up a lehenga are the three main components of a classic Indian outfit (a long scarf). The ideal hairstyle is essential in order to accent this sophisticated getup, and women with long hair have a wealth of options available to them for devising original and eye-catching hairdos. In this piece, we will discuss some stunning lehenga hairstyle for long hair in India that are a wonderful combination of tradition and flair. These hairstyles are popular among Indian brides.
- 1. VOLUMINOUS BRAID LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR WITH PASSA
- 2. SIMPLE BRAIDED BUN FOR LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE
- 3. LAYERED LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 4. SIDE DUTCH BRAID HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
- 5. FLOWER CROWN FISH BRAID LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 6. CROWN BRAIDS WITH WAVY STRANDS AND BABY’S BREATHS
- 7. TIARA HAIRBAND WITH CURL STRANDS LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 8. LOOSE CURL WITH FLOWER LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 9. SOUTH INDIAN BRIDAL LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 10. FRONT PUFF WITH LOOSE CURLS HAIR STYLE FOR LEHENGA
- 11. BOUFFOU MODERN LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 12. SIMPLE SWIRLING KNOT HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
- 13. BRAIDED BUN LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 14. TIARA WATERFALL LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 15. LOOSE BRAIDS ON CURL HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
- 16. FLOWER ROLL HAIRDO LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 17. A LOW BUN INTERTWINED WITH A BRAID HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
- 18. MIDDLE PART WITH SIDE TUCK LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 19. BRAIDED BOW AND TIGHT CURLS LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 20. MULTIPLE BRAID IN A WATERFALL HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
- 21. SIDE SWEPT WITH CURLS LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 22. MERMAID BRAIDED UP FOR LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE
- 23. CINDERELLA CURLS LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 24. HALF BUBBLE PONY LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 25. EDGY BUN LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 26. BRAIDS WITH BARRETTE LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
- 27. LOTUS BRAIDED HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
- 28. RETRO HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
- 29. BRIDAL HAIRSTYLE WITH A BOW FOR LEHENGA
- 30. PUFFY PONYTAIL WITH BABY’S BREATH LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
1. VOLUMINOUS BRAID LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR WITH PASSA
If you’re looking for a hairstyle to match with your lehenga for an engagement, this style is a wonderful example to keep in mind. The lehenga is the modern bride’s go-to, but many women are stumped by how to style their hair to go with it.
2. SIMPLE BRAIDED BUN FOR LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE
A flowery bun is the simplest and most adaptable hairstyle; thus, it was a must-have for simple Indian wedding hairstyles. You can create this bun by braiding your hair, then pinning it up in a bun and decorating it with flowers.
3. LAYERED LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
This lehenga hairstyle has a side part, an open knot in the back, and two slender layers in front of the face. It is really stunning and perfect for the warmer months. For a summer wedding, this lehenga hairdo may be worn with a lehenga choli.
4. SIDE DUTCH BRAID HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
This stunning Indian bridal hairdo will steal the show at whatever wedding you attend. It’s a chic option for the bride’s hair on the big day, and it requires little effort. Add some flower petals or pearl clips to your game to take it to the next level. This Indian wedding hairdo is one that brides should save for later. Hair Gennie by Yes Madam also offers at-home hair extensions that may be used to boost volume at the crown of the head.
5. FLOWER CROWN FISH BRAID LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
The loose braid with a tiara hairstyle, which is becoming more and more fashionable, is ideal for a wedding that calls for a light and breezy dress like this one. The Mehendi and Sangeet are often held on the same day, one right after the other. You should generally be searching for something airy and light in this scenario, but nonetheless attractive.
6. CROWN BRAIDS WITH WAVY STRANDS AND BABY’S BREATHS
We added this half-up, half-down style that is so intriguing to our list. Save these images to your boards and get ready to kill it! The classic wedding braid is a labour-intensive and time-consuming hairdo, but the ultimate result is well worth it.
7. TIARA HAIRBAND WITH CURL STRANDS LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
When it comes to exposed hair, another fantastic choice is to wear a tiara or a headband. To make the hair appear more spectacular, a dazzling and sparkly style of headband is often used. Party hairstyles that are simple and open for long hair
8. LOOSE CURL WITH FLOWER LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
This particular hairdo for brides demonstrates how well open hair may look with a wedding gown. I, for one, am in love with these enormous free curls that are adorned with dainty little flowers. This celebratory hairdo may be worn before or after the wedding.
9. SOUTH INDIAN BRIDAL LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
The typical and well-known bridal hairdos that send guests wild during South Indian weddings. This retro wedding hairdo is a nod to classic Hollywood glamour. This hairstyle is perfect for a bride since it is sophisticated and certain to attract attention. To complete this wedding hairdo, we suggest seeing a professional hairdresser.
10. FRONT PUFF WITH LOOSE CURLS HAIR STYLE FOR LEHENGA
It is a hairstyle that resembles a cool breeze and consists of a front puff with loose curls. It may be worn at any event, including weddings and other formalities. The hairstyle seems intriguing from both the back and the profile.
11. BOUFFOU MODERN LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
If none of the aforementioned physical characteristics appeal to you, my dear, you need not worry. You may choose your wedding clothing from a wide variety of additional possibilities. Admire this amazing modern hairdo for lehengas that is fluffy and bouncy.
12. SIMPLE SWIRLING KNOT HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
When your instructor told you to keep your hair simple in high school or college, I’m sure everyone tried out this hairdo. This swirling open knot looks wonderful, and if you wear a hairband or tiara with it, you’ll look fantastic at weddings and other important events.
13. BRAIDED BUN LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
Create a side divider with the Alan Truman CB-03 Metal-Pin-Tail Carbon Comb. To create a high ponytail, gather all of your hair and fasten it with a hair tie. Braid your hair in the traditional three-strand braid, and when you get to the end, fasten it with an elastic. The braid should now be wound around the ponytail’s foundation and fastened using hair pins. To make the bun seem fuller, gently pull at different parts of the braid.
14. TIARA WATERFALL LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
Every bride is the centre of attention at her wedding. As a result, it is crucial for you, the bride, to wow all of your guests with your stunning good looks. And the Tiara Waterfall hairstyle is precisely what you need to achieve that!
15. LOOSE BRAIDS ON CURL HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
This wedding hairstyle has a loose braid on curls that nearly resembles an open hairstyle. It appears ethereal and is completely one-of-a-kind! The baby breaths give the overall outfit a nymph-like feel. Such a wonderful hairstyle for a mehendi or day sangeet!
16. FLOWER ROLL HAIRDO LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
Here we go with the classic Indian lehenga hairstyles. Try this chic outlook if you want to seem sophisticated and attractive. Curly hair is rolled from both sides towards the head, and flowers are added for added attractiveness. If you want to seem more sophisticated and chic, you may always add more hair accessories. This is one of the simplest and most reliable looks for many women, yet it will never go out of style since it is so modern and daring.
17. A LOW BUN INTERTWINED WITH A BRAID HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
Each aspiring bride should wear a low bun adorned with braids and flowers. We understand how crucial it is to feel and look your best on your wedding day, as it is the beginning of what will hopefully be a long and happy marriage.
18. MIDDLE PART WITH SIDE TUCK LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
This stunning hairdo may be achieved with the use of a hair comb, a few hairpins, and a hair curler. This lehenga hairdo requires minimal effort and looks stunning. Add a maangtika or a few flowers to your hair if you’re unhappy with the way it looks right now.
19. BRAIDED BOW AND TIGHT CURLS LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
This bow is a step up from the standard bow and will add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. Make a bow by braiding some threads. To fasten the bow, use a considerable number of pins. Brush the comb through the remaining hair after tightly curling it.
20. MULTIPLE BRAID IN A WATERFALL HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
Many tiny braids are utilised to produce a waterfall effect in various variants of this multi-braid style. With this cut, you can create a wide range of stylish outfits. Lehengas and dresses work well with it. Give this wedding hairstyle for long hair a personal touch by incorporating a dash of your own imagination.
21. SIDE SWEPT WITH CURLS LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
This time-honoured classic style is best maintained in hair that has been washed the night before. Add structure and substance to your hair by sleeping on it. In order to get this sleek appearance, all you need is a little bit of practise brushing up the appropriate S shape and some air spray.
22. MERMAID BRAIDED UP FOR LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE
On both sides, the hair is braided in a casual, open way. The best way to arrange your hair is to create two mermaid braids on each side, bring them together in the middle, and secure with pins. When you put on traditional clothing like a sari or saree and let your long, wavy hair fall over your shoulders, you look very lovely. Make the most of your attractiveness by wearing this trendy hairdo. To look gorgeous, try this elegant and unique hairstyle.
23. CINDERELLA CURLS LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
These tender curls with fresh baby’s breath for a mehendi or haldi look have won everyone’s hearts. Braid the front of your hair and then leave the rest of your long, curly locks loose with flowers for your sangeet for an additional glamorous look.
24. HALF BUBBLE PONY LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
For brides with thick hair who want to keep it manageable. Make a bubble pony out of half of the hair, and leave the other half open around the pony. You may decorate the cake with a few little flowers and some baby’s breath.
25. EDGY BUN LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
The ridges that are created to produce this perfectly formed bun hairstyle are what make this hairdo so stunning. This traditional Indian hairdo is taken to the next level with the addition of golden bobby pins embellished with tiny beads.
26. BRAIDS WITH BARRETTE LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
You will seem really hot and sensual if you braid your hair for your wedding. For your wedding’s boho vibe, let your hair down. Braids secured with a barrette are also a great option for a beach wedding.. Use a 1.25-inch curling wand to create loose waves, then secure the bottom half of your hair with bobby pins and a Baby’s Breath Hairpiece.
27. LOTUS BRAIDED HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
This hairdo is incredibly unusual and would be perfect for a bride who wants to stand out on the dance floor on her wedding day. Show it off with a stunning gown, and you’ll radiate natural beauty on your wedding day.
28. RETRO HAIRSTYLE FOR LEHENGA
Curly hair, not long hair, is the retro look. To complete the effect, curl your hair and stick it on your forehead. These days, the most popular hairstyle for brides is a sophisticated, timeless design like a pompadour or finger waves. Use feathers, plumes, or pearls to dress up your appearance. The more dramatic the curl, the more it emphasises the vintage style.
29. BRIDAL HAIRSTYLE WITH A BOW FOR LEHENGA
This wedding hairdo is certain to garner a lot of attention. It’s a fantastic and one-of-a-kind kind of haircut. Consider wearing your hair in this half-tie style with a bow in the middle. Whichever hairstyle you decide to go with, do not forget to accessorise. Whether it’s with jewellery, genuine flowers, or fake ones,
30. PUFFY PONYTAIL WITH BABY’S BREATH LEHENGA HAIRSTYLE FOR LONG HAIR
Ponytails have become more popular as a unique option for brides. You can draw attention to your gorgeous hair and radiant smile with only a few basic hairstyles. And there are several ways to decorate them. The bride, like many others before her, decided to add a touch of romanticism to her pouffy ponytail by adorning it with baby’s breath and other white flowers.
To sum up, finding the ideal lehenga hairstyle for long hair will significantly improve your entire appearance and give you the impression that you are a real Indian beauty. There is a hairdo out there for everyone, from the timeless curl to the trendy updo, braid, and flower accessory. While choosing a haircut, it’s crucial to take into account the event, the dress, and your own sense of style, as well as to make sure it’s comfortable and will remain in place all night. Adding hair accessories like hairpins, floral embellishments, or jewelled hair combs may further improve the appearance and offer a sense of elegance and charm.