Beautiful and sophisticated indigenous Indian fashions have emerged as a result of the country’s long history of cultural diversity. One such well-liked outfit is the Banarasi lehenga. Banaras, today known as Varanasi, is the birthplace of the Banarasi lehenga, a traditional Indian bridal gown. They’ve evolved into a symbol of social standing for brides and other women celebrating significant life milestones. This article provides information on the history, variety, and significance of Banarasi lehenga designs in Indian fashion.
- 1. BANARASI HALF SAREE HALF LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 2. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS WITH WOVEN WORK
- 2. KATAN SILK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 3. CONTEMPORARY BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 4. PARTY WEAR BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGN
- 5. PEPLUM TOP IN ANGRAKHA NECKLINE BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 6. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS WITH GOLDEN AND SILVER ZARI WORK
- 7. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGN WITH SEQUINS WORK
- 8. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGN WITH ZARI WORK
- 9. BRIDAL BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 10. HANDLOOM BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 11. MULTI COLOURED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 12. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS IN PASTEL COLOUR
- 13. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS WITH RESHAM WORK
- 14. SCALLOPED DETAILING BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 15. BOAT NECK BANARASI FULL SLEEVES BLOUSE LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 16. HAND EMBROIDERED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 17. MODERN BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 18. PATOLA PRINTED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 19. MIRROR EMBROIDERED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 20. HEAVY BORDER BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 21. CUT WORK DETAILS BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 22. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS FOR HALDI FUNCTION
- 23. KHATLI WORK EMBROIDERED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 24. MAGGAM WORK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 25. CHANDERI SILK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 26. BANARASI LEHENGA WITH MEENAKARI WORK DETAILS
- 27. BE THE SUNSHINE
- 28. PLUNGE NECK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 29. GOTA WORK DETAILS ON BLOUSE BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
- 30. FULL SLEEVES PLUNGE NECK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
1. BANARASI HALF SAREE HALF LEHENGA DESIGNS
The bride stood out in an orange banarasi lehenga that had a delicate gold woven design on the skirt and simple gold polka dots on the top. This asymmetrical banarasi dress was almost designed for the camera. The bride’s white net veil was the final touch to her bridal ensemble. This elegant style has a lot to teach the contemporary woman.
2. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS WITH WOVEN WORK
You’ll definitely turn heads with this pink banarasi silk lehenga with its intricate, hand-embroidered border. It has elaborate bows at the waist and intricate weaving throughout. a navy blue banarasi silk choli with a tasselled rama green banarasi silk scarf. They’re both crafted in the same way.
2. KATAN SILK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
The Purple Handloom Pure Katan Silk Bageecha Banarasi Lehenga, Blouse, and Silk Dupatta is a thing of beauty. The lehenga has a stunning purple Banarasi design, and it has beautiful zari embroidery. Personalise this classic item by adding the finishing touches you desire. The lehenga is completed with a silk top and a sarong.
3. CONTEMPORARY BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
You can’t go wrong with this Banarasi lehenga design for wedding functions if you’re on the hunt for a classic wedding lehenga. You may be certain that you won’t feel any discomfort wearing it since it is not too heavy.
4. PARTY WEAR BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGN
When you wear this designer lehenga choli dress with its bright colours, you will be the centre of attention. Lehenga and choli are often made of Banarasi silk. A beautiful Georgette skirt with wide borders is included. A beautiful lace-trimmed Georgette skirt goes with a real Banarasi silk top. This beautiful lehenga choli can be worn every day or for important occasions like weddings. The best choice for modern women who set their fashion trends
5. PEPLUM TOP IN ANGRAKHA NECKLINE BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
The traditional, beautiful, and flashy Banarasi weave is modernised with a swishy peplum. You should pay more attention to this magenta-pink silk lehenga choli since it is as stunning as it gets and has effortless beauty. Add some Kundan jewellery for a touch of Indian opulence.
6. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS WITH GOLDEN AND SILVER ZARI WORK
A green lehenga with gold and silver zari embroidery on a background of raw silk and pure Banarasi. It is paired with a belt, a blouse that goes with it, and a dupatta with silk coins on it. These beautiful lehengas were made by women from Banarasi for the Mughal ruler and his court.
7. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGN WITH SEQUINS WORK
The matching choli, also made of Banarasi silk, is embroidered with sequins, beads, and thread and is turquoise blue to complement the lehenga. Intricate zari weaving, threadwork, sequins, and tassels are woven into the pattern of the green silk fabric.
8. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGN WITH ZARI WORK
Banarasi is a type of cloth that looks very royal. So, it doesn’t take much more work to make it look fancy. You can have a beautiful Banarasi wedding lehenga by making sure it has a big flare and putting some can-can inside to give it more volume.
9. BRIDAL BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
The fabric that our bride loves most is a timeless staple that exudes elegance. The Banarasi fabric, which is both airy and simple to manipulate, is ideal for our bride since it can be tailored to her exact specifications. The fabric’s regal appearance makes brides unable to part with it.
10. HANDLOOM BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
You can dance all night in a beautiful off-white Banarasi lehenga made of the best katana silk. This beautiful white lehenga is perfect for any formal event, like a party or cocktail hour. The zari jaal work on this skirt is now finished. Among them are a blouse made of Banarasi silk and a taffeta dupatta. It is a classic holiday item that will never go out of style because it has beautiful hand embroidery.
11. MULTI COLOURED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
Spun silk is used to create this multicoloured lehenga with traditional Banarasi weaving, vibrant floral designs, and a sheer centre panel. The set includes a silk blouse with matching embroidery and a wrapped, belted skirt in light blue taffeta.
12. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS IN PASTEL COLOUR
A Banarasi lehenga has a bad reputation for being a laborious and time-consuming garment to make. Softer tones are often preferred, even though matte textures are impossible to achieve with a silk weave like Banarasi. This lehenga is perfect for a wedding shower or engagement party because of its pastel blue and silver weaving.
13. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS WITH RESHAM WORK
You can wear a Banarasi lehenga from the mehendi to the sangeet and even on the wedding day without thinking about it losing any of its shine. When worn, a Banarasi lehenga takes on a whole new shine and gives the impression of being very wealthy.
14. SCALLOPED DETAILING BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
The yellow base of this Banarasi lehenga is made of handmade silk. It is paired with a cutwork and ruffled silk blouse with similar embroidery, as well as a transparent dupatta with floral butis and gota work and a belt.
15. BOAT NECK BANARASI FULL SLEEVES BLOUSE LEHENGA DESIGNS
A boat neck is another fantastic choice for a slim bride. This design will draw attention to your shoulders and lengthen the appearance of your neck. Stitching may be seen on both the bodice and the sleeves, as well as the arms. Despite its sturdy primary structure, the bouse’s finer points are a lovely jumble of threadwork.
16. HAND EMBROIDERED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
Those around you will feel a fresh air of rebirth as you step out in this traditional and magnificent green and pink Banarasi silk lehenga choli, delicately decorated with hand-embroidered work. These Banarasi silk lehengas are now trending owing to their captivating appeal and high-quality construction.
17. MODERN BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
You deemed a Banarasi lehenga too conventional for a cocktail party or reception, didn’t you? This Banarasi wedding lehenga would make you reconsider in an instant. The champagne-coloured lehenga and the ruffled, one-shouldered choli are the stuff of wedding lehenga fantasies.
18. PATOLA PRINTED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
This dazzling Peacock Blue A-Line Banarasi Silk Lehenga with a Patola-print Choli This outfit is both fashionable and adaptable thanks to the weaving and embroidery. Having a classic royal Banarasi lehenga as part of one’s bridal attire is the dream of every bride.
19. MIRROR EMBROIDERED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
Banarasi lehengas are distinguished by their unique quality. This beautiful lehenga choli has intricate mirrorwork, perfect for reflecting your inner glow on your wedding day. Try on this stunning Banarasi lehenga, and I guarantee you’ll be wishing for more.
20. HEAVY BORDER BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
You will turn heads everywhere you go in this blue Banarasi silk lehenga with its intricately stitched border. It’s embellished with a tassel belt and beautiful weaving throughout. Donning a maroon banarasi silk choli and a tasselled navy blue Banarasi silk dupatta.
21. CUT WORK DETAILS BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
A skirt made in the style of Banarasi is very beautiful. The silk fabric is so nice that it could be worn by a king. It is embroidered with gold and silver threads. If you want a beautiful wedding lehenga that isn’t too big, a Banarasi silk lehenga is the best choice.
22. BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS FOR HALDI FUNCTION
Lightweight Banarasi lehengas are a classic Indian design, making them ideal for bridesmaids to wear to a haldi or mehndi ceremony. Add some heaviness to your outfit with some oxidised jewellery, and finish it off with a pair of gorgeous juttis.
23. KHATLI WORK EMBROIDERED BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
Authentic, hand-picked, and a fascinating variety of ethnic wear! This Tuscany Yellow and Red Banarasi Silk Lehenga Choli is embroidered with exquisite khatli work, a signature of Indian fashion that will speak volumes on your wedding day. The exquisite design of the choli and dupatta makes this an extravagant option that will highlight your natural beauty.
24. MAGGAM WORK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
Maggam’s work is an excellent way to create a statement while wearing a solid and modern Banarasi lehenga blouse design. The Maggam embroidery method is used to give the shirt its high-end appearance. The threadwork serves as a foundation for the design, which is then wonderfully rounded off with embellishments, stones, and other beads.
25. CHANDERI SILK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
White chanderi banarasi base with multicoloured motifs, draped panels, and gota embroidery. The lehenga is a classic gota. The outfit is completed with the shimmering tissue dupatta, which has intricate border embellishments like a meenakari mirrored belt, and the embroidered blouse that matches it perfectly.
26. BANARASI LEHENGA WITH MEENAKARI WORK DETAILS
Using only the finest katan silk, we painstakingly crafted this stunning gown to showcase our skills. The red raw silk blouse complements the lehenga’s silk organza skirt, which has an ornate Banarasi border. Lehenga is crafted by hand from crimson Banarasi and embellished with metallic threads of gold and silver This lehenga has a red raw silk top with stone-coloured embroidery that conceals a hand-woven organza skirt.
27. BE THE SUNSHINE
The pre-wedding festivities may need a splash of colour, and this Banarasi bridal lehenga is just the thing to do! You won’t have to worry about being splattered with haldi powder, which will be hurled about throughout the ceremony if you wear anything along these lines for haldi.
28. PLUNGE NECK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
This pigeon-blue Banarasi lehenga, handcrafted by our finest craftsmen in the holy city of Banaras, is the epitome of grace and beauty. The finishing touches on this lehenga are the zari work and the wide, eye-catching border. This lehenga looks great with the organza dupatta and the pure silk blouse. The blouse’s embroidered waistline is a nice detail.
29. GOTA WORK DETAILS ON BLOUSE BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
A pink and purple blouse with Meenakari and Gota work tops a purple Banarasi lehenga. The lehenga is accessorised with a pink raw silk shirt embellished with gota work and a hand-woven organza dupatta. This gorgeous silk lehenga, crafted with love from premium katan silk, is a reflection of our hard work and dedication. The tops of lehengas are embroidered with Gota and Zardozi.’
30. FULL SLEEVES PLUNGE NECK BANARASI LEHENGA DESIGNS
A banarasi lehenga, with its elaborate hand-weaving, is a true work of art. Beautiful shikargah motifs inspired by nature provide a sophisticated touch to the overall look. Including a silk shirt and a silk dupatta. A purple Banarasi lehenga is paired with a pink and purple blouse with Meenakari and Gota work. A hand-woven organza drape and a pink raw silk blouse with gota work complete the look of the lehenga.
Banarasi lehengas have been reimagined for modern shapes in today’s fashion. To meet the demands of today’s Indian ladies, designers are experimenting with new silhouettes and silhouette details like asymmetrical hemlines and indo-western fusion. There is an increasing demand for eco-friendly, hand-woven Banarasi lehengas, which are helping to maintain centuries-old weaving processes.