There are some people who have to do nothing to be able to be clicked. They without even moving a muscle capture perfect selfies and strike just the right pose and smile for the perfect picture. But how is that be done! Can anyone tell the trick to us also! If you are someone who thinks the same way means you area non-photogenic fella then here are the 9 struggles you will feel related to:
9. Forced To take Other’s Picture
You are clever and would never want to be in front of it. So you cleverly opts to be behind the camera and sometimes you have to do it but anyways its better than the horror of facing the camera and then cropping your picture out.
8. Using One Good Photo For All Social Media Accounts
Even if required for matrimonial needs. Almighty god was kind enough to grant you this one so you will make it last lifetime. *wink*!
7. Your ultimate Wish Instagram should Have More Filters
Actually it has many filters but is not working for you.
6. Practice For an Important Occasion
When an important occasion is round the corner you practice your poses and smile for it. Obviously you have to do the hard work to achieve half of what photogenic people get.
5. Selfies Are Worst
Oh! no. Not again! Why are at all selfies invented! They are so close to the face. Is there an angle in which your face looks right!
4. Some People Upload Picture With You As They Look Prettier With You
It is the most horrifying experience as you don’t want to exist on social media.
3. Making Ugly And Weird Faces Purposely When Getting Clicked
So that you can pass on the blame on your expressions than your face.
2. Untagging Yourself From Your Friend’s Post
It is the hell of a task as there are many of them, You are looking ugly in each one of them. You don’t want to let anybody see them.
1. Once You Find A Suitable Angle Or pose You Will Use It In All Your Pictures
Your gentle smile with no teeth showing and head turned downwards slightly give you a decent look, is a discovery and now you will also look good in pictures.
Hope that you relate and can overcome them easily.