Kangana Ranaut, often known for her tremendous acting skills and straight forward nature marked her strong presence in the streets of Bollywood with her true acting skills and achieving three National Award at such a young age is a mark of her excellence and how she has nurtured her acting skills with time. We all know her now as “The Queen Of Bollywood” and is a strong female in terms of raising issues over the years. Here, we are presenting 10 Kangana Ranaut interview Statements That Will make you think!
Kangana, born in Manali, completed her schooling in Shimla, was known for her rebellious nature since childhood and often faced a lot of criticism from her father regarding her career in showbiz. This girl despair being so many obstacles and no support(even from family) made her way towards success, all because of her hard work and is a true inspiration for others as well.
We here, going to mention you 9 of her fearless statements cum confessions that shocked everyone and made them think about the old age perspectives on which our society runs.
- 1. Kangana Ranaut Interview – Not The Ideal Kid:
- 2. The Aggression:
- 3. Kangana Ranaut Interview – The Real Hero In Your Life Is “YOU”:
- 4. Kangana Ranaut Interview – The Overdrama Is Not There In Her Life:
- 5. To The Face:
- 6. Not Knowing A Language Is Not A Shame:
- 7. Kangana Ranaut Interview – Face The Challenges:
- 8. Kangana Talks About Gender Discrimination In Bollywood:
- 9. Kangana Ranaut Interview – Mutual Benefits:
- 10. Kangana Ranaut Interview – The Power Of Feminism:
1. Kangana Ranaut Interview – Not The Ideal Kid:
I was a pain, not the kind of child an Indian parent would like to have.
2. The Aggression:
My quest to prove that i am a lot more than people think of me pushed me to leave home.
3. Kangana Ranaut Interview – The Real Hero In Your Life Is “YOU”:
I wanted to be my own hero, so I ran away from my home.
4. Kangana Ranaut Interview – The Overdrama Is Not There In Her Life:
Meri cleavage na kisiko dikh jaaye, bachaa lo mujhe.
She confessed in a recent interview that after every intimate scene she shot, she doesn’t go like “shawl kahan hai meri izzat bachaa lo! meri cleavage na kisiko dikh jaaye, bachaa lo mujhe!
5. To The Face:
I am ashamed of celebrities who endorse fairness creams.
6. Not Knowing A Language Is Not A Shame:
I was nothing like I’m today. I couldn’t speak a word of English.
7. Kangana Ranaut Interview – Face The Challenges:
My father called and said: Did you learn your lesson, and I said no. You better get ready to learn yours.
8. Kangana Talks About Gender Discrimination In Bollywood:
Forget the credit, they (male actors) take all the money as well. We don’t get paid even one-third of what male actors get. It’s not so much about the money, but it’s about (being a) woman. When it comes to paying us, they (filmmakers) wouldn’t want to, just because I am a girl. This is very unfair.
9. Kangana Ranaut Interview – Mutual Benefits:
In this industry ‘Just Good Friends’ means a f*ck buddy who’s been promoted.
10. Kangana Ranaut Interview – The Power Of Feminism:
As a woman, we don’t have to hope that we get our due. We need to get up and get it ourselves.
Brave Girl!! We just loved these Kangana Ranaut interview statements. How did you like them?