We begin our fashion journey with basics, and a white shirt is a timeless piece and one of the most important basics to have in your wardrobe. “With good basics, you’ll have endless options,” as the saying goes, and this is certainly true for every fashion girlie out there. We will assist you in mastering those fundamentals and will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to wear a white shirt in 8 different ways and create a new outfit every time with just a single white shirt. To complete the look, wear a white shirt.
First of all, we will advise you to invest in a good quality white shirt as a bad quality shirt may cost you less but in the long term, it’ll harm your pocket and your expectations.
- 1. White Shirt Style-Wear It As A Knot Crop Top:
- 2. White Shirt Style-Wear It With A Dungaree Or A Pinafore:
- 3. White Shirt Style As Formals:
- 4. White Shirt Style-The Ethnic Indian Look:
- 5. White Shirt Style-Back-To-Front Shirt:
- 6. White Shirt Style-Layer it with a slip dress:
- 7. White Shirt Style-Over a swimsuit:
- 8. White Shirt Style-Team it up with cycling shorts
1. White Shirt Style-Wear It As A Knot Crop Top:
A crop makes you look quirky and lifts up your look. All you have to do is loosen up the buttons of your shirt from the bottom and make a soft knot with the edges of your shirt. Pair your favorite ripped or usual denim to complete the look. This look is appropriate for college and is extremely comfortable. You can lift up the knot according to your comfort. Choose a soft low knot or a high sexy knot to gamify your look.
2. White Shirt Style-Wear It With A Dungaree Or A Pinafore:
Back to school trend is getting a lot of hype these days and we are in no way taking you away from that. Just pair a dungaree over your white shirt or pair a pinafore with it to revive the back-to-school trend and the people around you will love your cute attire. Relive the kid in you with this perfect outfit.
3. White Shirt Style As Formals:
If you are heading toward the office or some interview or just wanna flaunt some formal attire at some meeting then pair your comfortable white shirt with a leather pencil skirt and you are good to rock any formal meeting. Trust us, you’ll feel more confident and the look will add much to your grace.
4. White Shirt Style-The Ethnic Indian Look:
A long maxi skirt and a white shirt enhance the look with chunky Indian jewelry such as silver neckpieces, silver bangles, and earrings, and you’ll instantly become a charmer. You can also wear a black bindi over your attire to stay as ethnic as you can be. Casual outings and special occasions are perfect to carry this outfit.
5. White Shirt Style-Back-To-Front Shirt:
The latest trend is that a shirt is worn from back to front and secured with a sexy knot leaving your sexy bareback which makes you super trendy and sexy. This trend is often taken as a bold step and you can pair statement jewelry to complete the look.
6. White Shirt Style-Layer it with a slip dress:
The slip dress from the 1990s has made a tremendous comeback and is here to stay! Layer a thin shirt over the top for added coverage during the day and tie it in a knot at the front. The slip dress can also be worn layered over a shirt.
7. White Shirt Style-Over a swimsuit:
Take his white shirt and wear it over your favorite bikini or swimsuit for a quick and fashionable way to cover up.
8. White Shirt Style-Team it up with cycling shorts
Try pairing cycling shorts with an oversized white shirt to complement the shorts’ slim silhouette in this spring/summer trend that is sure to divide opinion.
I hope you like this article!