Being a part of a co-ed school is super fun. You are perfectly bonded with every gender and without being hesitant you can encounter the real life thingies which would have been impossible if you were in an all girls school. These minor things somewhere reflect the person you’re going to be outside the school where you meet the real world and conquer it all on your own. If you were a part of a co- ed school too, you must have done these masti things that we are going to mention here. Have a read-
- 1. Having Cool Conversation With Boy
- 2. Hiding Your Girl’s Stuff From Boys Like A Pro
- 3. Experiencing First Love
- 4. Biology Class Syndrome
- 5. Dealing Rude Boys
- 6. Never Ending Gossips On Crushes
- 7. Girl’s Vs Boys- Everytime
- 8. Making Super Protective Friends
- 9. Watching A Cricket Or Football Match Is Not So Boring For You
- 10. Decoding Boy’s Talk
1. Having Cool Conversation With Boy
You get along with boys pretty well without being shy at all. They are a part of your gang and you enjoy and share every moment of school with them.
2. Hiding Your Girl’s Stuff From Boys Like A Pro
Hiding your bra straps, sanitary pads and what not. And boys who actually knew what you try to hide never miss a moment to tease you with their questions.
3. Experiencing First Love
You all have had your first love story started at your school. The first ever experiences are mostly from your school days from your first rose to the first kiss.
4. Biology Class Syndrome
When the chapter Reproduction comes straight into the discussion with diagrams of penises and vaginas all into your concentration.
5. Dealing Rude Boys
You must have faced your first eve teasing experience in your school itself with some of the wackiest boys of the school. Being in a world more relevant to the real world you learn o handle such situations.
6. Never Ending Gossips On Crushes
That was a mandatory part of every girl’s gang in the school.
7. Girl’s Vs Boys- Everytime
From quiz competitions to volleyball matches, there’s always a head on competition with boys.
8. Making Super Protective Friends
Although boys are annoying most of the times, yet they are one of the most protective friends one can ever have.
9. Watching A Cricket Or Football Match Is Not So Boring For You
Growing up with boys, you have adapted their way of living to some extent and has found some of interest that matches with them.
10. Decoding Boy’s Talk
From their dirty non-veg jokes to the secret codes they build, decoding them was great fun for you.