Let’s face it: saree fans can’t resist stunning Banarasi sarees. If you have a large collection of Banarasi silk sarees then you’ll need a perfect blouse for each of them. So, here’s a list of unique and stunning Banarasi saree blouse designs. All you need to do is scroll down and choose your favourite one, and you will undoubtedly steal the show.
- 1. Plain Strappy Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 2. Sheer Fabric Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 3. Kalamkari Printed Banarasi Saree Blouse design
- 4. Heavy Maggam Work Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 5. Banarasi Saree Blouse designs With Mirror Work
- 6. Contrasting Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs For Simple Saree
- 7. Net Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 8. Keyhole Back Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 9. Cut-out Banarasi Blouse Designs With Brocade Strap
- 10. Designer Pattern At The Backside Of Blouse
- 11. Criss Cross Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs For Back
- 12. Traditional Dori Style Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs For Back
- 13. Bow Back Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 14. Tassel Detailing In The Backside Of Blouse
- 15. Button-Down Back Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 16. Ruffle Sleeves Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 17. Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs With Overlapping Sleeves
- 18. Puff Sleeves Blouse With Banarasi Saree
- 19. Plain Full Sleeves Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 20. Balloon Sleeve Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 21. Full Sleeves Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs With Embroidery
- 22. Full Sleeves Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs With Zari
- 23. Cold Shoulder Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 24. Sleeveless High Neck Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 25. Modern Halter Neck Blouse
- 26. Collar Neck Blouse
- 27. V-neck Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
- 28. Closed Neck Blouse
- 29. Simple Boat Neck Blouse
- 30. Sweetheart Neckline
1. Plain Strappy Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
This is incredibly simple, but it feels really classy. Many celebrities, including Nayanthar and Deepika, are seen wearing this blouse design. You can wear a blouse which contrasts with your saree or you can go with a similar colour as the saree. Simple blouses are preferable to printed ones the majority of the time when it comes to strappy blouses.
2. Sheer Fabric Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
You can wear a sheer blouse with your Banarasi Saree. They have transparent back sides and the fabric looks classy on the skin. These sheer blouses are quite trendy nowadays and are popular among women and girls everywhere.
3. Kalamkari Printed Banarasi Saree Blouse design
This blouse pattern is gorgeous. This blouse goes great with really rich banarasi sarees. You should put on a classy cotton blouse to balance out the entire look. The blouse can have sleeves that reach the elbow with Kalamkari print all over it.
4. Heavy Maggam Work Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
The design of the next blouse is a lavish and really regal maggam work blouse. The sleeves and necklines on this style of blouse are the centers of attraction. The majority of the time, it is worn at special events like weddings or festivals. Heavy Maggam Work blouse is also perfect for brides. This particular blouse is rather bulky and eye-catching.
5. Banarasi Saree Blouse designs With Mirror Work
Numerous Banarasi sarees you see have less details than others. To make these sarees look stunning, rich blouses are needed. Influencers adore the uncommon pairing of plain Banarasi sarees and blouses with glasswork. Choose a basic black Banarasi saree and match it with a vibrant blouse with a glass design for a standout look. Pleat the saree pallu so that it draws attention to your unusual blouse.
6. Contrasting Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs For Simple Saree
Pair it up with a contrasting blouse with a plain Banarasi saree for daytime functions. In the daytime, heavy blouses and sarees may look like too much so go for the simple ones. However, if your event is stunning enough to wrap even a basic Banarasi item then in such a circumstance, a contrast blouse is an easy choice.
7. Net Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
This is one style that can hardly be avoided and that always feels new. All the Banarasi sarees can be worn with a net blouse, you can select either the same colour matching your saree or contrasting colour.
8. Keyhole Back Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
Are you a fan of cut-out blouses? To seem elegant and unique, wear keyhole back blouses with Banarasi sarees. Keep your hair up and pair it with some statement jewellery. These blouses emphasise your curvaceous back, enhancing its beauty when worn with a Banarasi saree.
9. Cut-out Banarasi Blouse Designs With Brocade Strap
Everything that is covered in brocade is more beautiful. From a distance, a backless blouse with brocade straps sparkles beautifully. You can opt for a blouse which has cut out in the back, this is the current generation’s favourite trend. If you’re one of those fashionable women who is constantly looking for some drama in clothes then this is the perfect option for you.
10. Designer Pattern At The Backside Of Blouse
If you’re a fan of designer blouses then, this blouse is ideal for you! Choose a deep-back design or an embroidered blouse with a cut-out back to glitz up your banarasi saree outfit. Or you can go for some unique design on the backside of your blouse. Select the blouse with elbow-length sleeves or net sleeves because it will stand out.
11. Criss Cross Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs For Back
Take a look at this criss-cross blouse design. It is new in town and everyone’s favourite! If you love experimenting and yet you want to look classy and seductive then this blouse is a perfect choice. You can wear it at a daytime function with your Banarasi saree or for any wedding festivities.
12. Traditional Dori Style Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs For Back
All ladies enjoy the style of this blouse. Because they were created for bridal blouses, they are perfect for your wedding Banarasi saree. Even if you stick to dori, you may still play around with blouse shapes. Options include a deep-back form, an oval, a square, or a rectangle.
13. Bow Back Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
Every girl needs a blouse with a bow-back pattern, it’s one of the current sensations. This pattern gives the Banarasi saree blouse a princess-like vibe while giving it an edge. It is the ideal choice for a sangeet, reception, or wedding celebration. The appearance will be enhanced by a bun or a braided ponytail.
14. Tassel Detailing In The Backside Of Blouse
The effect is charming when a backless blouse is embellished with jhumkis or tassels at the hemline. It needs unquestionably be among your choices for a Banarasi saree blouse. This blouse is a great option for bridesmaids too, a bride can even coordinate with bridesmaids at her sangeet or reception.
15. Button-Down Back Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
This wonderful item of apparel is what occurs when intelligence and beauty come together. Many south Indian influencers are seen in this kind of button-down blouse with golden designs. Show it off with a hairstyle called “gajra bun” and watch miracles unfold.
16. Ruffle Sleeves Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
Nowadays, ruffles have become a popular new style in ethnic clothing. Ruffle blouses are well known for wearing western clothing. So why not also employ them in sarees? Keeping the sleeves at ¾ length and adding Pom poms on the sleeves of a modern shirt is another fantastic way to add little individuality to it. Go for minimal jewellery and straight hair or a hair bun to complete the outfit.
17. Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs With Overlapping Sleeves
Like to pair your lavishly embroidered Banarasi saree with a chic and sophisticated blouse? To achieve the overall appearance, match a basic blouse and overlapping sleeves with your favourite Banarasi saree.
18. Puff Sleeves Blouse With Banarasi Saree
With puff sleeves blouses you can rock the old-fashion style. Whatever the size of the sleeves, this puff sleeves design is stylish. To truly embrace puff sleeve blouse styles, wear them with classic jewellery.
19. Plain Full Sleeves Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
The newest major thing in the traditional fashion is simplicity. So many ladies are favouring minimal and classy blouse designs. Each blouse looks classier with long sleeves. Long sleeve blouses look flawless and you can contrast them with your Banarasi saree as they will be easily available in every colour.
20. Balloon Sleeve Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
In every sense, balloon sleeves are weird and beautiful. The lovely puffy sleeve pattern on this kind of fashionable blouse will enhance your overall look. You are prepared to rock all the wedding festivities, whether you like to wear your hair up or down. To give it a classic vibe, accessorize it with heavy jewellery.
21. Full Sleeves Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs With Embroidery
These kinds of embroidery blouse patterns are the right choice for anyone who likes a contemporary spin on classic saree aesthetics. Allow the richness of the classic embroidery on the sleeves to overtake you and let you sparkle.
22. Full Sleeves Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs With Zari
This style is intended for women who want classic, modernity, and grace inside one blouse. Blouses with long sleeves, and luxurious zari sleeves, are ideal for the wedding season. Zari on the collar and sleeves immediately raises the bar high.
23. Cold Shoulder Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
Cold shoulder blouse patterns are the best choice if you’d like to give your classic saree outfit a little extra kick without taking away its exquisite beauty. The cold shoulder blouse style has been seen on several bollywood actresses, as well as on modern women during marriages and social gatherings. Cold shoulders are a fantastic technique to give traditional Banarasi saree outfits a subdued new twist.
24. Sleeveless High Neck Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
Considering how easy they are to handle and how comfortable they are, often ladies favour sleeveless blouses. These blouses can be mixed up with high necks to create a fresh style. Your Banarasi saree would seem more sophisticated with a high neck, and the absence of sleeves would give this outfit a touch of class. Even with the plain high-neck blouse, you will appear more elegant.
25. Modern Halter Neck Blouse
You would have noticed the halter-neck style in western wear. But you can combine a halter neck blouse with your Banarasi saree for a beautiful blend of traditional and modern styles. halter neck blouse will make you look hot and luxurious. You can choose a blouse with embroidery to give it a traditional and classy touch. Go with the basic blouse so that your halter neck blouse stands out.
26. Collar Neck Blouse
It’s sometimes challenging to create a stunning Banarasi saree style while working. You must uphold the honour of your position while showing off your sense of style to others. Seems overly complex, doesn’t it? Not to worry! The perfect choice is a collar-neck blouse because this is a smart way to wear your Banarasi saree. It is quite uncommon but you’ll definitely make a great impression.
27. V-neck Banarasi Saree Blouse Designs
Long-sleeved blouses with V-necklines highlight your form and give you a sweet traditional image. V-neck blouses are the most secure choice for women who are afraid to try something new at weddings but yet want to appear their finest on big occasions.
28. Closed Neck Blouse
Opt for a sleeveless blouse style with a closed neck if you prefer a simple appearance. This design is excellent for someone who wants a traditional yet contemporary appearance. To liven up the entire look, add some flashy jewellery and you are ready to steal the show.
29. Simple Boat Neck Blouse
This is another fancy and appropriate Banarasi saree look for formal functions. Hold the neck up with confidence, to flaunt your boat neck blouse. Keep the blouse plain and try choosing a solid colour like pink. The blouse will look more stylish with elbow-length sleeves.
30. Sweetheart Neckline
A stunning sweetheart neckline will make you look stylish and will add some edge to your Banarasi saree at the same time, wear your hair down and add minimal jewellery to complete the look.
A saree blouse has the amazing ability to make or shatter your entire appearance. If you don’t choose the proper material and pattern, or if it doesn’t fit your body properly, it may result in a major turn-off. But we are here to help, these Banarasi saree blouses are trendy and popular. You have a variety of colours and designs to choose from. So, put your worries aside and be prepared to show off your Desi personality.