Zardosi embroidery is a stunning and intricate art form! Zardosi’s work simply means embroidery in shades of silver and golden color. Zardosi is a type of embroidery that originated in ancient India. Zardosi embroidery design is now commonly used in Indian and Pakistani. Zardosi’s work involves using metallic threads, sequins, and beads to create beautiful designs on fabric. Zardosi embroidery is a popular choice for those who want to add a touch of traditional charm to their clothes. It’s a popular choice for wedding attire like lehengas and sarees plus home decor too! So, here are 30 zardosi embroidery designs to be inspired with! These 30 options include zardosi work with metallic threads, sequins, and beads.
- Cutdana Zardosi Embroidery On Red Saree
- 2. Zardosi Embroidery With Touch Of Maroon On The Sleeves
- 3. Detailed Zardosi On Round Neck
- 4. Zardosi Embroidery With Colorful Floral Design On Pink Kurta
- 5. Zardosi And Kundan Work On White Suit
- 6. Zardosi Embroidery Design With Floral Pattern On Sea Green Saree
- 7. Detailed Zardosi Work On Traditional Purple Saree
- 8. Pink Dupatta With Floral Zardosi Embroidery
- 9. Magical Combo Of Zardosi Work And Baby Pink Dupatta
- 10. Sky Blue Net Saree With Floral Zardosi Embroidery
- 11. Zardosi Embroidery On Square Neckline Of Suit
- 12. Intricate Zardosi On Off-white Kurti And Dupatta
- 13. Metallic Orange Anarkali With Zardosi
- 14. Brown Organza Saree With Aesthetic Zardosi Embroidery
- 15. Zardosi Work With Sequince On Full Sleeves Of Kurti
- 16. Magenta Chanderi Silk Dupatta With Zardosi
- 17. Royal Navy Blue Saree With Zardosi Work On Borders
- 18. Velvet Pink Saree With Zardosi Hand Embroidery
- 19. Simple Zardosi Work On Magenta Pink Suit
- 20. Beautiful Zardosi With Stones On Bridal Red Saree
- 21. Zardosi Embroidery With Zari Work On Satin Silk Saree
- 22. Simple Vibrant Red Saree With Zardosi Embroidery On Border
- 23. Bright Yellow Lehenga With Zardosi Embroidery
- 24. Gorgeous Ivory Lehenga With Antique Zardosi
- 25. One-shoulder Crop Top With Zardosi Hand Embroidery
- 26. Floral Zardosi Embroidery Design On The Collars Of Blouse
- 27. Heavy Zardosi Embroidery With Resham On Anarkali
- 28. Dupatta Featuring Zardosi And Thread Work With Floral Pattern
- 29. Pure Silk Kurti With Gold And Silver Zardosi
- 30. Zardosi With Pearls On The Sleeves Of Kurti
Cutdana Zardosi Embroidery On Red Saree
Cutdana Zardosi embroidery is a beautiful type of hand embroidery. This type of zardosi embroidery design involves the use of small beads and sequins. The red saree, with stunning contrasting cutdana zardosi work, looks great. The detailing and shimmering effect of Cutdana Zardosi embroidery on a red saree make it perfect for events.
2. Zardosi Embroidery With Touch Of Maroon On The Sleeves
Add a touch of elegance with the Zardosi embroidery design and a hint of maroon on your sleeves! Zardosi embroidery usually has silver and gold thread. But, when you add the maroon thread to it, you’ll see a stunning contrast. Simple zardosi embroidery design with maroon color on the sleeves looks elegant.
3. Detailed Zardosi On Round Neck
Zardosi on a dark purple round-neck kurta creates a stunning contrast. This type of zardosi embroidery design is perfect for traditional kurtas. You can pair minimal jewelry with a zardosi work kurta if you want to highlight the embroidery. This kind of zardosi kurta is perfect for puja or newlywed brides.
4. Zardosi Embroidery With Colorful Floral Design On Pink Kurta
A subtle pink kurta with colorful embroidery and zardosi work should be part of your wardrobe! A pink kurta with colorful floral designs and Zardosi embroidery is a perfect pick. This is just another vibrant and aesthetic zardosi embroidery design. Pair the pink kurta with Zardosi with neutral pants or a skirt to make the embroidery stand out.
5. Zardosi And Kundan Work On White Suit
The dazzling blend of Zardosi and Kundan works on a white suit! This type of work is often seen in traditional salwar kameezes. The beautiful blend of Kundan and zardosi work is the perfect pick for weddings. You can pair the white suit with Zardosi and Kundan work with bold and colorful jewelry.
6. Zardosi Embroidery Design With Floral Pattern On Sea Green Saree
Most famous zardosi embroidery design on sarees! If you’re looking for something to make a statement with zardosi embroidery then this saree is the best pick. Borders of sea green saree with beautiful zardosi embroidery look awesome. The highlight is zardosi embroidery in a floral pattern which will grab all the attention. So, if you want to go for a classic then try the zardosi floral pattern without a doubt!
7. Detailed Zardosi Work On Traditional Purple Saree
Zardosi’s work on royal purple color makes it even more glamorous! The Zardosi embroidery design in golden shade looks incredible on the purple saree. You can go for minimal zardosi work and still look sensational. Purple saree with designs like paisleys, flowers, or vines can also make a statement. So don’t wait before you try a combination of purple saree and zardosi work.
8. Pink Dupatta With Floral Zardosi Embroidery
A pink dupatta with floral Zardosi embroidery is a beautiful choice. Floral zardosi embroidery design goes well with almost everything. So, adding a pink dupatta with floral zardosi to your closet is a smart move. If you want to highlight the zardosi embroidery, then you can pair the dupatta with a white suit.
9. Magical Combo Of Zardosi Work And Baby Pink Dupatta
Step into a world of elegance with the Zardosi work and a baby pink dupatta, just like Deepika Padukone did! The baby pink dupatta with heavy zardosi embroidery design can be the highlight of your look. Deepika styled it with a plain kurta and yet she is looking elegant. The soft shade of dupatta and golden embroidery are perfect together.
10. Sky Blue Net Saree With Floral Zardosi Embroidery
This one is for those who love subtle hues of sarees and want traditional touch! Sky blue net saree is aesthetic and zardosi embroidery adds more beauty to it. Neena Gupta, in a sky blue saree and gold jewelry, was praised for her look. You can also style the saree with a simple blouse to let the embroidery be the star of the show.
11. Zardosi Embroidery On Square Neckline Of Suit
Look regal like Aditi Rao Hydari, with zardosi work on the square neckline! Zardosi embroidery on the square neckline of a cream Anarkali suit looks classic. Aditi picked a kurta with a simple floral print and zardosi neckline. A deep square neck with zardosi embroidery is a perfect pick if you want to highlight your collarbones. You can simply style it with big jhumkas and let the square neckline be the focus of your look.
12. Intricate Zardosi On Off-white Kurti And Dupatta
Alia Bhatt looked ethereal in her off-white Kurti and Dupatta Zardosi embroidery! The combination of simple makeup and big earrings perfectly complemented the understated elegance of the outfit. Zardosi’s work on the Kurti and Dupatta looked royal, and it’s the perfect choice for festive events. Just another zardosi embroidery design to turn heads.
13. Metallic Orange Anarkali With Zardosi
The metallic orange Anarkali with Zardosi embroidery is an excellent blend of traditional and modern beauty. This Anarkali features zardosi on its neckline. Zardosi on metallic orange is highlighting the neck while also creating a flattering effect. This unique combination makes the Anarkali a perfect pick for any festive celebration.
14. Brown Organza Saree With Aesthetic Zardosi Embroidery
The brown organza saree with aesthetic Zardosi embroidery is a perfect example of timeless beauty and grace. The Zardosi work on the saree enhances the delicate organza fabric. This blend creates a stunning interplay of textures and colors. This zardosi embroidery design is for those who love simplicity. Pair your saree with minimal jewelry and put some subtle makeup on to turn heads!
15. Zardosi Work With Sequince On Full Sleeves Of Kurti
The combination of Zardosi’s work with sequins is a sparkling choice! Sequins and zardosi work make the kurti the perfect choice for festive celebrations. So don’t wait before you try exquisite zardosi on the sophisticated full sleeves of your kurta! Go for dark shades like red, maroon, and a simple kurta to highlight zardosi work.
16. Magenta Chanderi Silk Dupatta With Zardosi
Add royal elegance to your closet with the magenta Chanderi silk dupatta adorned with intricate Zardosi embroidery! The rich magenta hue of the Chanderi silk fabric can enhance the look of any suit. This dupatta is a must for your wardrobe because it can enhance the overall look of plenty of outfits. From classic Anarkalis to simple Kurtis, this dupatta is versatile enough. You can literally pair a magenta chanderi silk dupatta with anything.
The Royal Blue Saree with Zardosi embroidery design on the borders looks classic. The rich navy blue hue of the saree enhances the beauty of the Zardosi work. This saree is a perfect choice for weddings, engagements, and other formal events. Pair it with statement earrings and bold makeup to create an unforgettable look!
18. Velvet Pink Saree With Zardosi Hand Embroidery
Elevate your style game with the luxurious Velvet Pink Saree and its stunning Zardosi hand embroidery! The soft and rich texture of the velvet fabric with zardosi embroidery is a unique combo. If you want an unforgettable look, then go for this Velvet Pink Saree featuring intricate Zardosi hand embroidery.
19. Simple Zardosi Work On Magenta Pink Suit
Subtle yet elegant, the Magenta Pink Suit with simple Zardosi work is a perfect addition to any wardrobe. This type of embroidery is perfect for those who prefer an understated look, but still want a touch of traditional embroidery. Yes, even prachi desai tried this kind of combination and turned heads! Subtle makeup with statement earrings is ideal for the magenta-pink suit.
20. Beautiful Zardosi With Stones On Bridal Red Saree
The beautiful combination of Zardosi and stones on a bridal red saree creates a stunning look. The detailed embroidery adds a touch of classiness to the red saree, making it perfect for a wedding. With stones and zardosi work, the saree stands out! Style it with traditional jewelry and a sleek hairstyle to create a memorable bridal look.
21. Zardosi Embroidery With Zari Work On Satin Silk Saree
Navigate the sea of elegance with a blend of zardosi embroidery and zari work! The combination of Zardosi embroidery and zari work on a satin silk saree is perfect for festive vibes. The intricate embroidery creates a stunning design on the luxurious satin silk fabric. Zardosi’s work looks sophisticated on the saree. The use of zari work enhances the beauty of the saree, and it creates a stunning shimmer that catches everyone’s attention.
22. Simple Vibrant Red Saree With Zardosi Embroidery On Border
The vibrant red saree with Zardosi embroidery on the border is a classic piece. The beautiful embroidery work adds a touch of glamour to the simple saree. Even popular actress Mahira Khan tried this look and stunned everyone. Red sarees are always favored for auspicious occasions and festivals. So, if you want to go classic, then style this saree with minimal jewelry and rock!
23. Bright Yellow Lehenga With Zardosi Embroidery
Up your fashion game with this yellow lehenga and its stunning zardosi embroidery! A bright yellow lehenga with stunning zardosi embroidery is a sight to behold. This yellow lehenga with zardosi is perfect for your haldi function. You can pick a yellow lehenga with zardosi work on borders and floral zardozi embroidery on the lehenga to look fantastic.
24. Gorgeous Ivory Lehenga With Antique Zardosi
This ivory lehenga with antique zardosi embroidery is a great option for brides. This stunning ivory lehenga features intricate antique zardosi embroidery, which you can wear for your wedding rituals. If the bride wants to go for aesthetic lehenga then also ivory lehenga is the perfect pick. Pastel ivory shade with traditional zardosi work is the modern choice.
25. One-shoulder Crop Top With Zardosi Hand Embroidery
Zardosi is traditional artwork but it’s not limited to lehengas and suits! A modern crop top with zardosi embroidery is a perfect example of that. The intricate Zardosi embroidery on the crop top makes it ideal for traditional events. You can pair it with a flowy skirt or wide-legged pants for a chic look.
26. Floral Zardosi Embroidery Design On The Collars Of Blouse
Tried and tested by Isha Ambani, blouses with zardosi work are famous. Zardosi embroidery on the collar of a blouse with a floral design can instantly grab attention. Just like isha, you can pair the contrasting blouse with a saree to highlight zardosi embroidery. If you’re a fan of collar blouses, then this pattern should be part of your collection.
27. Heavy Zardosi Embroidery With Resham On Anarkali
This Anarkali features heavy zardosi embroidery with resham in a stunning floral and paisley design. The detailed work is done in shades of gold, which creates a regal look. Just like Aditi Rao, you can pair it with a simple matching dupatta. A simple dupatta will highlight heavy zardosi embroidery on Anarkali.
28. Dupatta Featuring Zardosi And Thread Work With Floral Pattern
This dupatta has a beautiful floral pattern with a combination of zardosi and thread work. The floral print and embroidery make it a stunning accessory to pair with any traditional outfit. You can pair this dupatta with a lehenga to enhance the look. The detailed embroidery work, combined with the vibrant colors of the threads, creates a mesmerizing effect that can leave anyone spellbound.
29. Pure Silk Kurti With Gold And Silver Zardosi
Radiate elegance in a white silk kurta with gold and silver zardosi! A pure silk kurta with gold and silver zardosi is perfect for daily use. The intricate zardosi work in metallic hues looks glamorous on the simple white kurta. The contrast of the gold and silver embroidery against the pure white silk fabric is a fashion-forward choice.
30. Zardosi With Pearls On The Sleeves Of Kurti
Zardosi and Pearls, A Perfect Match for Sleeve Embroidery! This design on the sleeves gives the traditional kurti a contemporary touch. The combination of zardosi and pearls is a classic pick. This kurti is perfect for those looking to add some glamour to their traditional daily wear wardrobe. So, add subtle elegance to your wardrobe with zardosi and pearl embellished sleeves on the kurti.
The art of zardosi embroidery dates back centuries and is still loved for its beauty and craftsmanship today. With its fine details, the zardosi embroidery design adds a glimmer of grace to any ensemble. Whether you prefer minimal zardosi work, or heavy you’ll find it here. From traditional bridal wear to modern tops and dupattas, everything is here. These 30 zardosi embroidery designs are one of the bests and you’ll love them! Zardosi embroidery is timeless and luxurious and you shouldn’t miss out on it. Check out these designs and pick your favorite to rock the next event you’re attending.