A versatile method to complement any outfit is with shawl styles. With its versatility in how it can be draped, wrapped, or tied, a shawl can enhance your look. Styling a shawl is an art and if you find the right combination you’ll look stunning. There are many different shawl styles to pick from. From traditional to contemporary, depending on what you’re pairing it with. Here are some of the most popular shawl styles and how to wear them. These shawl styles are perfect for styling for a special occasion or for enhancing the charm of your regular wardrobe. So, let’s check out these 30 shawl styles that will keep you warm and make you look smart.
- 1. Ombre Saree With Maroon Shawl Styles
- 2. Printed Floral Shawl Styles With Saree
- 3. Contrasting Red Shawl Styles With White Saree
- 4. Cream Shawl Styles With Colorful Embroidery On Black Kurti
- 5. Shawl On Plain Mustard Kurti
- 6. Woollen Shawl On Jeans And Black T-shirt
- 7. Red Shawl On White Jeans
- 8. Plain White Kurti With Printed Shawl
- 9. Paisley Printed Shawl Styles With Tassels On White Kurti
- 10. Style Floral Printed Beige Shawl Styles With Maroon Kurti
- 11. Style Simple Western Dress With Ivory Shawl
- 12. Plain Bodycon Dress With Shawl
- 13. Ethnic Pashmina Shawl Styles With White Chikankari Kurti
- 14. Maroon Embroidered Shawl Styles With Gold Lehenga
- 15. Green Velvet Shawl Styles With White Lehenga
- 16. Rust Pashmina Shawl Styles With Simple Saree
- 17. Style Pink Shawl Styles With Straight Blue Kurti
- 18. Style Chiffon Saree With Black Shawl
- 19. Black Printed Shawl Styles With High Neck White T-shirt
- 20. Simple Jumpsuit With Shawl Styles
- 21. Checked White Shawl Styles With Green Sweater Dress
- 22. Knitted White Shawl Styles With Short White Dress
- 23. Regal Purple Velvet Shawl Styles With Silk Kurti
- 24. Foil Printed Shawl Styles With Matching Kurti
- 25. Style The Shawl With A Plain Beige Khadi Saree
- 26. Green Patiala Style Suit With Red And Golden Shawl
- 27. Embellished White Pashmina Shawl Styles On Mustard Anarkali
- 28. Style Shawl Styles With Waist-belt On Short Dress
- 29. Knitted Shawl Styles With Sweater
- 30. Multicolored Silk Shawl Styles With Black Anarkali
1. Ombre Saree With Maroon Shawl Styles
A blend of ombre saree and maroon shawl looks regal. Perfect for parties and festive events, where you want to stand out! Shawl will always make you feel confident when you wear it correctly. Drape your maroon shawl over both shoulders for a royal look. This is one of the best shawl styles and is easy to put together.
2. Printed Floral Shawl Styles With Saree
Shawls are a necessity with sarees when it comes to winter weather! For a refreshing look, you can opt for a floral shawl style. If you’re going with a floral shawl make sure that you pick a saree with minimal print. Floral shawl styles can make your saree look elegant. You can drape the shawl like a scarf around your neck for a stylish approach.
3. Contrasting Red Shawl Styles With White Saree
Just like taapsee, make a style statement with a red shawl and white saree! You can wear a white saree with an embellished border if not a plain saree. And pair the red shawl with a white saree to create a stunning contrast. You can drape a red shawl over your elbows for an ethnic look.
4. Cream Shawl Styles With Colorful Embroidery On Black Kurti
To make your basic black kurti look fashionable, pair it with an embroidered shawl! Whether you’re going to a wedding or it’s cold, you can make a statement with this shawl. Embroidery with red thread on the cream shawl looks stunning. And when paired with black kurti, this shawl will be the center of attraction.
5. Shawl On Plain Mustard Kurti
When it’s cold, and you want to stay comfy in straight kurtis, you can go for this shawl. You can go for full sleeves with your mustard kurti to stay extra warm. Try finding a shawl in contrasting colors to stand out in a simple kurti. Drape your shawl on the mustard kurti in a comfortable way, and relax.
6. Woollen Shawl On Jeans And Black T-shirt
Woollen shawls on jeans will give you an extra layer of warmth and comfort. If you want to highlight your shawl on jeans then style it with a plain black t-shirt. This simple look with a shawl will surely turn heads in the winter season. You can drape a shawl like a scarf for a fashionable approach.
7. Red Shawl On White Jeans
One of the best shawl styles if you want to make your shawl the focus of your look! Simple white jeans and a red shawl are a unique and trendy combination. Red shawls are women’s favorite pick because of their vibrancy. Pick a red shawl with a print and plain slim-fit jeans to pull off that chic look. Go for a simple pony and nude heels or shoes to stay comfy in winter with your shawl.
8. Plain White Kurti With Printed Shawl
Shawls are for making a style statement, while still being comfortable. And a plain white kurti with a red shawl is just a perfect example of that. You can wear short kurti with a red shawl that has a minimal print and pom-pom on the borders. The red shawl will enhance the overall look of plain white kurti. You can drape a red shawl like a dupatta on a kurti or like a scarf for a relaxed look.
9. Paisley Printed Shawl Styles With Tassels On White Kurti
Bohemian touch to simple white kurti, with a paisley, printed shawl that has tassels! The kurti’s simplicity and the detailed paisley print on the shawl can work well together. Tassels on the other hand provide fun and fashionable vibes to the shawl. Whether you’re going for a morning brunch or a coffee date this shawl is perfect for daytime affairs.
10. Style Floral Printed Beige Shawl Styles With Maroon Kurti
You can pull off the trendy look with a beige shawl and maroon kurti. This is one of the best shawl styles with flower print which is perfect for weddings. You can pair a maroon kurti with a simple skirt and drape a beige floral shawl like a dupatta. The flower pattern of the shawl will give the outfit a feminine and beautiful touch while making you feel warm.
11. Style Simple Western Dress With Ivory Shawl
A basic western dress can look stylish with the addition of an ivory shawl. The ivory shawl, with its faint hue and delicate texture, will be the outfit’s focal point thanks to the simplicity of the dress. The dress creates a subtle contrast with an ivory shawl. To achieve this appearance, throw the ivory shawl over your shoulders and wear it like a scarf. The Ivory shawl is perfect to pair with plenty of outfits for daytime outings.
12. Plain Bodycon Dress With Shawl
A plain bodycon dress with a flowy shawl is the perfect blend. A shawl adds elegance and comfort to the dress. Shawl also gives you a chance to experiment with a plain bodycon dress. You can wear your bodycon dress with contrasting shawls. Like a black bodycon dress with a pastel pink or white shawl.
13. Ethnic Pashmina Shawl Styles With White Chikankari Kurti
Pashmina and chikankari, two beauties together, will create magic! Pashmina shawls are perfect for weddings and royal looks. When you pair a pashmina shawl with a traditional white chikankari dress you’ll look gorgeous. Go for a pashmina shawl in shades like black, red, or green to make it stand out.
14. Maroon Embroidered Shawl Styles With Gold Lehenga
Shawls are not only for kurtis and western dresses, yes you can even pair them with lehengas! Golden lehengas are everyone’s favorite because of the traditional vibes they give. When you pair a shining golden lehenga with a bold maroon shawl, eyes will be on you. You can pick a maroon shawl with golden embroidery to compliment the lehenga.
15. Green Velvet Shawl Styles With White Lehenga
Currently, many brides are going after white lehengas for their wedding look! For the December wedding, this velvet shawl is the perfect pick. The green velvet shawl looks regal and looks great with a white lehenga. So, if you’re getting married in December and want to stay warm, then add this green shawl to your wardrobe.
16. Rust Pashmina Shawl Styles With Simple Saree
Enhance the look of simple sarees with a vibrant rust pashmina shawl! Pashmina shawls are stylish and traditional to style with sarees. Simply pick your favorite saree and drape the pashmina shawl over your shoulder. This rush pashmina shawl should be in your closet. Perfect for daily use and can enhance the look of the sarees.
17. Style Pink Shawl Styles With Straight Blue Kurti
Straight full sleeves kurtis are perfect and you can pair them with plenty of shawls. This is one of the best shawl styles for those who love simple looks. The color combination of blue and pink is evergreen and you can pull it off with your favorite shawl. Tie a shawl in front of the kurti for a hassle free look.
18. Style Chiffon Saree With Black Shawl
If you’re attending parties and it’s freezing outside, don’t worry here’s the stylish look for you. Chiffon sarees are perfect for parties. And light shades of chiffon sarees will look fantastic with a black shawl. Many Bollywood divas have tried this look with chiffon sarees and black shawls. If not a plain black shawl, then pick one with a shiny border and look glamorous.
19. Black Printed Shawl Styles With High Neck White T-shirt
The comfort of a high-neck white t-shirt and the warmth of a black shawl is the ideal combination for winter! Plain white high-neck t-shirts are stylish and trendy. When you pair this look with a black shawl with a high-neck t-shirt you’ll surely look fashionable. For the perfect winter fit, pair this outfit with black or dark blue jeans and stud earrings.
20. Simple Jumpsuit With Shawl Styles
A shawl adds an effortlessly elegant touch to a plain jumpsuit. A shawl adds a layer of texture and elegance to the jumpsuit. You can mix-match and experiment with hues and patterns of shawl and jumpsuit. A neutral jumpsuit with a printed shawl draped over the arms will look classy. This is one of the best shawl styles to highlight shawls on jumpsuits.
21. Checked White Shawl Styles With Green Sweater Dress
A green sweater dress will be cozier and more fashionable with a checkered white shawl. In addition to bringing warmth and texture to the ensemble, the shawl’s traditional pattern will go well with the sweater dress’s understated design. To achieve this appearance, wrap the shawl loosely and comfortably over your neck. You can use knee-high boots or ankle boots with this ensemble.
22. Knitted White Shawl Styles With Short White Dress
Romanticize your short white dress with a knitted white shawl! Wrap the shawl around your neck in a loose scarf style with a white dress and you’ll look magical. This is one of the shawl styles which is best who want to up their fashion game with shawls. This knitted shawl with a short white dress is perfect for winter evening outings.
23. Regal Purple Velvet Shawl Styles With Silk Kurti
Silk and velvet both are traditional and regal choices. When you pair a simple silk kurti with a velvet kurti you’ll catch everyone’s eye! This look with the silk kurti and the purple shawl is perfect to feel those wedding vibes in winter. You can pair a simple golden kurti with a purple velvet shawl that has embroidery. Embroidery on the purple velvet shawl will enhance your look.
24. Foil Printed Shawl Styles With Matching Kurti
A shawl with a foil print can give a matched kurti a bit of glitz and elegance. The metallic sheen of the foil print can contrast sharply with the fabric while also enhancing the kurti’s vibrancy. You can wear a foil print shawl as a dupatta on simple kurti. Foil print shawls are unique and catch everyone’s attention, making them perfect for cultural events.
25. Style The Shawl With A Plain Beige Khadi Saree
A shawl can give a sense of class and grace to a basic beige khadi saree. In addition to putting a piece of color and texture to the outfit, the khadi fabric’s natural texture will strikingly contrast with the shawl’s smoothness. You can wear a black shawl with a plain beige khadi saree. This khadi saree and the black shawl will give you the ideal office look.
26. Green Patiala Style Suit With Red And Golden Shawl
Make a statement in a crimson, gold, and green shawl while wearing a green Patiala suit! A green Patiala-style suit will look stunning with a red and gold shawl. The shawl’s vibrant colors would give the outfit depth and richness. Celebrations, marriages, and even social gatherings are the ideal occasions for this Patiala shawl look.
27. Embellished White Pashmina Shawl Styles On Mustard Anarkali
To set the trend while still maintaining simplicity, you can go for this look! The mustard color of the Anarkali is striking and the white shawl is a perfect match for it. The embellished white pashmina shawl is enough to turn heads. You can wear a white pashmina on a flowy anarkali as a dupatta.
28. Style Shawl Styles With Waist-belt On Short Dress
If you’re bored with simple draping styles of shawls over shoulders then wear it with a belt! A printed shawl with a neutral dress or kurti styled with a waist belt will look best. This shawl style can be pulled off as a daily casual look. You can even try the ethnic look with embroidered waist belt with a simple shawl.
29. Knitted Shawl Styles With Sweater
Knitted shawls are warm and current sensations! Everyone should try knitted shawls at least once. You can pair a knitted shawl with a simple plain sweater in the winter season. So don’t wait before you add knitted shawls to your winter wardrobe. This knitted shawl with sweater look is perfect for a winter daily look.
30. Multicolored Silk Shawl Styles With Black Anarkali
To highlight your heavy colorful shawls, always go for solid black or white colors. This is another shawl look that you can pull off with anarkali. The multicolored silk shawl will catch all the attention when you wear it with basic flowy anarkali. Shawls in vibrant shades like red, green, or multicolored shawls are perfect for celebrations.
In conclusion, shawls are flexible, classic pieces of clothing that can give any look a sprinkle of charm, coziness, and richness. There is a shawl style for everyone that can improve your outfit, whether you’re donning a saree, a western dress, or a jumpsuit. You can pick your favorite from shawls in bold maroon to white colors. So, from now on if you want to stand out in an outfit, think about styling it with a shawl. Check out these 30 shawl styles in a variety of patterns and shades to turn heads!