Nobody remains untouched by the glamour of stylish Indian kurtis! Kurti is a popular style of tunic, and you’ll see them almost everywhere. One particular style of Kurti that is recently trendy among women is the Scalloped Kurti Design. This layout features a remarkable hemline that is cut in a wavy or curvy pattern, giving the kurti a modern and attractive look. You’ll find scalloped kurtis in a variety of materials, shades, and sleeves. Scalloped borders are decorated in many different ways, which highlights them. Here are 30 scalloped kurtis that should be part of your kurti collection to turn heads.
- 1. Pastel Pink Scalloped Kurti Design
- 2. Chic Flared Scalloped Sleeves On Kurti Design
- 3. Silk Scalloped Kurti With Zardosi Embroidery Design
- 4. Black Kurti With Scallop Neckline
- 5. Chanderi Silk Kurti With Scalloped Pants
- 6. Pink Angrakha Style Kurti With Scalloped Pants And Dupatta
- 7. Floral Printed Kurti With Scallop Lace Detailing
- 8. Mint Green Kurti With White Scalloped Lace
- 9. Classy Peach Kurti With Scalloped Finishing
- 10. Plain Magenta Kurti With Matching Scalloped Lace Border
- 11. Belle Sleeves Highlighted With Scalloped Border
- 12. Short And Straight Aqua Green Kurti With Scallop Finishing
- 13. Fancy Scallop Lace On Stunning High-low Kurti
- 14. Ivory Front Slit Peplum Kurti With Scalloped Finishing
- 15. Scalloped Finishing With White Embroidery On Green Kurti Design
- 16. Bandhani Style Kurti With Scalloped Design
- 17. Scalloped Border With Stone Work On Stunning Sky Blue Kurti Design
- 18. Beige Kurti With Green Scalloped Border All Over Design
- 19. Scallops Design On Plain Lime Green Kurti
- 20. Layered Scalloped Border On Pants Of Kurti Design
- 21. Plain White Kurti With Pink Scalloped Hemline Design
- 22. Scalloped Design On Deep V-neck Of Kurti
- 23. Purple Kurti With Golden Scalloped Embroidery Design
- 24. Detailed Scalloped Border On Full Sleeves Of Kurti Design
- 25. Green And Lavender Layered Scalloped Kurti Design
- 26. Royal Blue Kurti With Silver Scalloped Border Design
- 27. Lavender Scallop Neck Short Cotton Kurti Design
- 28. Simple Printed Sleeveless Kurti With Scallop V-neck Design
- 29. Crimson Anarkali With Scalloped Finishing
- 30. Lilac Kurti With Big Scalloped Hem Design
1. Pastel Pink Scalloped Kurti Design
Pastel pink shade is for those who want to go for an aesthetic look in traditional kurtis. The light pink shade is equally flattering and versatile, making it excellent for daytime and office wear. The Scalloped borders will add a beautiful fun element to the kurti, making it stand out from the usual straight kurtis. Style your pastel pink scalloped kurtis with white leggings or jeans for a casual look. You can add traditional gold or oxidized jhumkas to complete your look.
2. Chic Flared Scalloped Sleeves On Kurti Design
Every kurti looks great with Flared Scalloped Sleeves since they are current and stylish. This design is unique but it is also ideal for formal gatherings or special occasions. The kurti’s flared scalloped sleeves offer movement and a lovely, airy silhouette that highlights the arms. Younger women who want to give their ensembles a lively touch are fond of this style.
3. Silk Scalloped Kurti With Zardosi Embroidery Design
For formal parties or special occasions, a silk scalloped kurti with zardosi is the ideal pick! While the embellishments made with Zardosi Embroidery produce a stunning and intricate design that draws attention, the fabric’s soft and silky feel lends an air of luxury. The Kurti’s scalloped hemline gives it a special touch while also giving it a feminine form.
4. Black Kurti With Scallop Neckline
A classic and straight kurti, which you can wear for a variety of events! A simple black kurti with a scalloped neckline. This kurti is perfect if you want to highlight your contemporary scallop design. If you want to stand out while favoring a simple, subtle appearance then go for this. A simple black kurti will look great with any bottom, whether it be a palazzo, jeans, or a skirt.
5. Chanderi Silk Kurti With Scalloped Pants
A perfect pick for feeling comfy, a chanderi silk kurti with scalloped pants! Lightweight and breathable chanderi silk drapes exquisitely to produce a flowing and feminine silhouette. The scalloped pants give the outfit a chic, contemporary feel. To achieve a sleek and stylish look, match this design with minimal jewelry and juttis.
6. Pink Angrakha Style Kurti With Scalloped Pants And Dupatta
For lovers of angrakha kurtis, this scalloped kurti design is the perfect option! A stylish pink angrakha kurti with a scalloped dupatta is ideal for marriages. The scalloped trousers and dupatta give the kurti a modern and fashionable appearance. The angrakha style of kurti gives it a classic and cultural touch.
7. Floral Printed Kurti With Scallop Lace Detailing
Trendy and stylish, the floral patterned kurti with scallop lace details is ideal for both casual and formal occasions. The scallop lace detailing gives the kurti a contemporary touch. The floral print on mint green gives it a feminine look. Younger women who want to give their clothing flair and personality are especially fond of this design.
8. Mint Green Kurti With White Scalloped Lace
For summer parties or informal outings, a mint green kurti with white scalloped lace is a stylish design that is both cool and attractive. While the white scalloped lace gives the kurti a feminine and delicate touch. The mint green color is peaceful and subtle. For women who favor breezy, lightweight fabrics, this kurti is perfect.
9. Classy Peach Kurti With Scalloped Finishing
For people who need simplicity and elegance in their wardrobe selections, the elegant peach kurti with a scalloped finish is a must-have. To create a stylish appearance, combine the peach kurti with matching palazzos. You can also wear striking jewelry with a peach kurti. This is the most beautiful scalloped kurti design with matching lace on a peach kurti.
10. Plain Magenta Kurti With Matching Scalloped Lace Border
A plain magenta kurti with a coordinating scalloped lace border has an understated elegance that is ideal for occasions or casual trips. The scalloped lace border gives the Kurti a feminine and delicate feel. The magenta hue is vivid and strong for a kurti. Women who appreciate simple and cozy clothing options are especially fond of this style.
11. Belle Sleeves Highlighted With Scalloped Border
A stunning and modern design with bell sleeves! Belle sleeves highlighted with a scalloped border are perfect for making a statement. A scalloped border gives the kurti an original and fashionable touch. Belle sleeves are airy and lovely which gives your kurti flowy vibes. So, feel at ease and relaxed with a belle sleeve scalloped kurti design.
12. Short And Straight Aqua Green Kurti With Scallop Finishing
An elegant and contemporary style aqua green kurti with scallop design! Scallop finishing gives the kurti a fresh style. The aqua-green hue is energizing and lively. Women who prefer to maintain a basic kurtis can go for this aqua-green kurti. This scalloped kurti design is simple but the aqua-green color will make you stand out.
13. Fancy Scallop Lace On Stunning High-low Kurti
A beautiful and modern scalloped kurti design, fancy scallop lace on a gorgeous high-low kurti! This kurti with fancy sleeves and lace detailing is perfect for parties. The fancy scallop lace makes the airy and attractive high-low kurti more fashionable. You can wear this kurti with matching pants for a complete ethnic look.
14. Ivory Front Slit Peplum Kurti With Scalloped Finishing
If you’re a bride looking for something heavy in a scalloped kurti design then this is it! The front slit gives this kurti a modern touch while the scalloped finish is all you need to stand out! Go for plain matching ivory bottom wear to make a scalloped cut center of attraction.
15. Scalloped Finishing With White Embroidery On Green Kurti Design
The magnificent and elegant pattern of a scalloped finish! These scallops are highlighted with white embroidery. The green kurti with white embroidery creates a stunning contrast. This embroidered scallop kurti design is ideal for weddings. Those who are searching for something with scallops to wear on a special occasion can go for this kurti.
16. Bandhani Style Kurti With Scalloped Design
Beautiful and traditional, the bandhani-style kurti with a scalloped pattern! This scalloped kurti design is perfect for festive vibes. The scalloped design gives the kurti fashionable finishing touch. Bandhani kurtis are decorated with vibrant colors and embroidery. Try a short bandhani kurti and pair it with a sharara and dupatta for a perfect ethnic look.
17. Scalloped Border With Stone Work On Stunning Sky Blue Kurti Design
A stunning border with a scalloped edge and stonework! A beautiful and glitzy sky-blue kurti with a scallop design is a great choice for wedding rituals. The scalloped border with stonework gives the kurti a perfect finish. Yes, even hina khan tried this beautiful kurti with a shiny scalloped border and stunned everyone!
18. Beige Kurti With Green Scalloped Border All Over Design
A gorgeous and sophisticated pattern that is great for office and daily wear! Beige kurti with a green scalloped border should be part of your wardrobe. The kurti’s neutral beige tone with green scalloped is a unique combination. This is a unique scalloped kurti design that will stand out. Even if you wear this kurti as daily wear, everyone will notice the unique scallop design.
19. Scallops Design On Plain Lime Green Kurti
A trendy and refreshing color with scallops that is ideal for the summer! Lime is a cheerful and fresh shade of green. The unique scalloped border on both sides gives the kurti a fashionable edgy look. If you’re a lover of vibrant shades and want to try a unique scalloped kurti design then this is it. This scalloped kurti will add charm and edge to your wardrobe.
20. Layered Scalloped Border On Pants Of Kurti Design
Having many layers of scalloped edges on the bottom of the pants is indeed stylish. This scalloped kurti design gives the kurti a statement look. A basic or plain matching kurti will look perfect with this pattern. To make the layered scalloped border highlight of the ensemble you can go for minimal jewelry.
21. Plain White Kurti With Pink Scalloped Hemline Design
Girls who want a subtle yet fashionable look, with a basic kurti, can go for it! A pink scalloped hemline gives your kurti an attractive look. The pink scalloped hemline adds a splash of color to the white kurti. A basic and elegant look in white kurti, with few accessories. A plain white kurti with a pink scalloped hemline should be in every woman’s collection.
22. Scalloped Design On Deep V-neck Of Kurti
A kurti’s deep V-scalloped neck pattern is a distinctive and striking design. You can go for the scalloped pattern in contrasting shades for a remarkable look. For girls who wish to highlight their neckline without showing too much skin, this layout is ideal. To add even more glamour pick a kurti with sequins, beads, or embroidery on a scalloped neck.
23. Purple Kurti With Golden Scalloped Embroidery Design
Gorgeous and regal, this purple kurti is ideal for receptions and sangeet! The dress has a sense of majesty thanks to the deep purple shade. And it has a bit of glitz because of the golden scalloped embroidery. This purple kurti with matching bottoms and golden juttis will look great. A timeless and traditional color combination that shines on any skin tone is purple and gold.
24. Detailed Scalloped Border On Full Sleeves Of Kurti Design
This scalloped kurti design is ideal for girls who seek a feminine appearance! A perfect design, if you want some interest in your sleeves without drawing attention away from the kurti. You can pick a simple kurti in a pastel hue for a simple look. To make magic, pair it with white heels and little diamond stud earrings.
25. Green And Lavender Layered Scalloped Kurti Design
A green and lavender layered scalloped kurti design is a unique and fashionable option. These two shades are aesthetic and the scalloped hemline is perfect for weddings. The layered scallop pattern gives the kurti some texture and depth. Hina khan looked stunning in a lavender and green scalloped kurti. Just like her, you can style it with a simple and sleek hair bun.
26. Royal Blue Kurti With Silver Scalloped Border Design
Just another scalloped kurti design that is perfect for newlyweds! Whether you wear this kurti for your pag phera or some wedding ritual you’ll stand out. Silver hemline in scalloped style is giving this kurti edge. The royal blue color looks perfect with a silver scalloped border on the kurti. Add this kurti to your collection if you’re searching for something traditional.
27. Lavender Scallop Neck Short Cotton Kurti Design
This kurti is a great option to highlight your back. Lavender is the color for summer and short kurtis are perfect for warm weather. This scallop-neck cotton kurti should be in your summer wardrobe. You can style this scallop kurti with oxidized jhumkas. The lavender scallop neck kurti is for those who love staying comfortable all the time.
28. Simple Printed Sleeveless Kurti With Scallop V-neck Design
Another scallop kurti for your daily wear wardrobe! Simple yet comfy, printed kurti will stand out because of the scallop V-neck. You can go for light shades like green and pink with a floral print. If you really want to highlight your scallop neck design then don’t wear any necklace. Ideal kurti pattern for a refreshing look.
29. Crimson Anarkali With Scalloped Finishing
For formal occasions, a red anarkali with scalloped finishing is ideal. The deep crimson shade of anarkali lends grace and boldness. The sleeves and hemline’s scalloped finishings offer softness and grace. The anarkali’s flowing silhouette with scallops will look great. Those girls who adore anarkali suits should add this pattern to their wardrobe.
30. Lilac Kurti With Big Scalloped Hem Design
This scallop kurti is for those who love refreshing lilac shades. Big scallop cuts on the border are the focus of this simple and subtle lilac kurti. Scallops are highlighted with white lace. A mix of white and lilac is soothing for the eyes and makes this kurti perfect. Pair this kurti with a white dhoti and flats to look magical.
Scalloped kurtis are the current sensation and they’re worth it! You can pick your favorite from these varieties of shades and styles of kurtis. These scalloped kurti designs will become your favorite once you try it. From bold crimson to pastel lilac, scalloped design is available in every type of kurti. Try out scallop kurti for weddings and stand out. You can even try a scallop pattern in a simple short kurti for daily use. Whatever you want, traditional or casual scallop kurti, you’ll find it here. So, check out these 30 scalloped kurti designs and try them out!