The fact that sarees are a representation of elegance and beauty is true of green ones as well. Green is a good option for joyous celebrations since it is associated with nature, wealth, and fertility. A green saree may help you stand out from the crowd at any event, including weddings, formal dinners, and holiday celebrations. Sarees come in a variety of green designs and colours, from delicate pastels to deep emeralds. They might create a great appearance for any occasion or party when combined with the appropriate accessories and cosmetics. A lighter shade of green saree with straightforward flower designs would be a wonderful option for a more relaxed occasion. Here are 30 best green sarees look for party.
- 1. GREEN VELVET FABRIC ZARI WORK SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 2. GREEN PLEATED SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 3. GREEN SEQUINS WORK SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 4. OLIVE GREEN ORGANZA SILK SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 5. LACE EMBROIDRED SILK GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 6. BOTTLE GREEN SATIN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 7. TEAL GREEN JACQUARD WORK SILK SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 8. MINT GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 9. LIGHT GREEN SAREE WITH CONTRAST BLOUSE
- 10. SEA GREEN NET SAREE WITH ZARI WORK
- 11. SAGE GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 12. DARK GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY WITH MATCHING BLOUSE
- 13. GREEN SILK SAREE WITH COPPER SOFTY TOUCH
- 14. PEACOCK GREEN HALF AND HALF SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 15. FLORAL DETAILING GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 16. LUCKNOW CHIKANKARI WORK GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 17. EMBRIODERED BOTTLE GREEN NET SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 18. GEORGETTE LIGHT GREEN NET SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 19. DARK GREEN SAREE WITH KUNDAN AND CUT DANA WORK
- 20. OLIVE GREEN SILVER GOTA PATTI WORK BANGLORY SILK SAREE
- 21. CELEB STYLE GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 22. COCKTAIL GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 23. PINE GREEN KANJIVARAM SAREE AND PINK BLOUSE
- 24. SEA GREEN SAREE WITH BROCADE BLOUSE
- 25. GREEN HEIRLOOM BANARASI SAREE WITH PINK BROCADE BLOUSE
- 26. GREEN LEHERIYA SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 27. FLORAL PRINT LIGHT GREEN SAREE
- 28. EMERALD GREEN READY TO WEAR SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 29. PAITHANI GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
- 30. HAND WOVEN SEA GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
1. GREEN VELVET FABRIC ZARI WORK SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
Many different body shapes and colour tones may benefit from this gorgeous shade of green. All you need to do is choose the ideal solid colors for them that match you well. Accessorizing with jewellery and light, natural makeup will complete your look.
2. GREEN PLEATED SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
The most popular and stylish ethnic clothing for ladies in India is the saree. Women typically don the most eye-catching and popular colour combinations in Indian fashion. A solid green women’s saree with pleats is shown here for forthcoming occasions and family gatherings.
3. GREEN SEQUINS WORK SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
One of the most beautiful hues used nowadays is green. It has a soothing tone and could make you look fashionable and appealing. At every event, this gorgeous olive green saree with sequin embroidery will make you stand out. Put on a striped blouse to make a statement for the cameras!
4. OLIVE GREEN ORGANZA SILK SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
Organza silk sarees are among the most portable materials. With this olive-green silk organza saree, a deep v-neck blouse with elaborate embroidery, gaudy chaandbali earrings, and a beaded choker look gorgeous. It’s an excellent choice for daytime wedding festivities as well.
5. LACE EMBROIDRED SILK GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
You look really precious in this dress. A stunning green silk traditional pattern saree can make you seem chic and trendy. The ethnic lace and embroidery on the outfit improve your appearance. The saree is worn with a transparent, coloured blouse that matches the saree.
6. BOTTLE GREEN SATIN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
the bottle green satin saree with a handcrafted, specially designed Bollywood-style silk or satin blouse. Sassy, fashionable, and seductive are the qualities that best characterize this gorgeous bottle green satin saree. If paired with a backless top, a satin saree may impress everyone at a noon celebration.
7. TEAL GREEN JACQUARD WORK SILK SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
The modern woman is totally fixated with “historical clothing.” The teal-green silk, which is woven locally, is one of the most essential elements of party attire. Due to the beautiful craftsmanship and accented threads, it is the perfect option for the main wedding celebration.
8. MINT GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
This mint green saree will leave a lasting impression. This georgette saree has the same stunning beads, cut beads, and sequence work as seen in the photos. This saree is comfortable to wear and maintain all day. Spaghetti and a silk blouse with detailed embroidery were presented. These sarees are appropriate for celebrations, gatherings, and other informal occasions. Pair it with typically stunning accessories to finish the look.
9. LIGHT GREEN SAREE WITH CONTRAST BLOUSE
For those bridesmaids who like to dress simply but elegantly, we came across a light green saree with a thick border that contrasts with a dark-coloured blouse. The clothes you wear may make a big difference in how you seem!
10. SEA GREEN NET SAREE WITH ZARI WORK
In this stunning sea green netted saree, you will sparkle. You might advance your sense of style significantly with this saree’s beautiful texture and regal embroidered border. The saree features exquisite zari embroidery and stonework throughout, which give it a wonderful sheen. To further wow your Ms. Perfect, wear complementary jewelry and pair it with a blouse that is an eye-catching contrast or complementary colour.
11. SAGE GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
The sage-green chanderi saree’s border is embroidered with thread, sequins, and stone work. This saree is worn with a sage green silk blouse that has the same stitching. The blouse has short sleeves, a round neckline, padding, and a shantoon lining.
12. DARK GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY WITH MATCHING BLOUSE
At the promotional events, the National Award-winning actress channeled her inner saree lover and spent most of the time donning nine yards of elegance. One of them was the saree in glossy green with stripes. She accessorized with similar earrings, bangles, and a beaded choker while wearing the saree with a simple silk top. She looked stunning with her hair in a sloppy bun decorated with jasmine blossoms.
13. GREEN SILK SAREE WITH COPPER SOFTY TOUCH
You may choose what to wear for any event or celebration thanks to beautifully made apparel. Your inner beauty could be seen when you wear this green colour softy copper casual evening party wear silk saree. This saree features beautiful and intriguing motifs along with jhalar embroidery and a soft copper colour.
14. PEACOCK GREEN HALF AND HALF SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
This elegant, modern, and chic peacock green silk saree with lace detailing is our offering to you. The fabric is soft and lovely. Wear this saree with a handbag and some stylish shoes. If you’re wearing this attire to a wedding reception, you may accessorize with some bangles and a set of earrings.
15. FLORAL DETAILING GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
This is a lovely green saree with embellishments for a distinctive appearance. Organza is the material that was used to make this saree. This saree is embellished with thread embroidery, zari, and sequence embroidery. You will look fantastic if you wear this and pair it with lovely jewellery and heels.
16. LUCKNOW CHIKANKARI WORK GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
If you pay just a little bit more attention to detail this season, your style will get an extra dimension. If you were wearing a magnificent green Lucknowi traditional saree, you would appear incredibly elegant and beautiful. The sequin and chikankari embroidery is stylish and appropriate for any environment.
17. EMBRIODERED BOTTLE GREEN NET SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
You will draw attention if you wear this lovely bottle-green net saree. The saree is paired with a straightforward cap-sleeve blouse that has a sweetheart neckline. It is paired with a bottle green net party saree that has stone and thread embroidery.
18. GEORGETTE LIGHT GREEN NET SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
The gorgeously embroidered georgette net party wear rashi khanna saree at the 2016 Oscars was not only stunningly beautiful, but it also had a regal feel and symbolized Indian tradition. It has custom border work. The blouse features green embroidery on it and is made of banglory silk. This gorgeous saree, which is perfect for wedding festivities, festivals, Diwali, sangeet, etc., will look good on you.
19. DARK GREEN SAREE WITH KUNDAN AND CUT DANA WORK
There is nothing more seductive than a traditional, dark green wedding dress. The clothing might be as contemporary as anything or as basic as a bridal saree. You may pair it with a stunning silk fabric with a detailed pattern. This saree should be worn with a solid-coloured, sleeveless blouse to complete the look.
20. OLIVE GREEN SILVER GOTA PATTI WORK BANGLORY SILK SAREE
Sarees made from gota patti are really exquisite. They seem classy and understated. The perfect example is this saree composed of olive-green banglory silk. The style is completed by the halter-neck shirt, which features subtle, understated motifs made of silver gota patti all over it. This saree is perfect for you if you dislike busy patterns!
21. CELEB STYLE GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
These are the best options for parties since they are appropriate for every situation. These are available in a huge selection of distinctive designs, including basic, understated green sarees, designer wear green sarees, and many more. If you’re a big fan of celebrities, you might be startled to learn that a lot of them show up in public in green sarees, with little makeup, and in blingy shoes.
22. COCKTAIL GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
We have a new option for you, even if the dark green saree might not be to everyone’s taste. Now is the time to choose an outfit that straddles the line between a saree for a party and wedding reception attire. Choose an emerald green cocktail dress with intricate embroidery and delicate accents to complete this outfit. You may accessorize these “red carpet worthy” saree recommendations with diamonds.
23. PINE GREEN KANJIVARAM SAREE AND PINK BLOUSE
Since Kanjivaram sarees are a unique breed, we are unable to express how much we like them. Indeed, the only accessories needed to complete this versatile Kanjivaram saree are some simple footwear and a matching pair of earrings for the wedding ceremonies. To give your outfit more oomph, combine this saree with a pink sleeveless blouse.
24. SEA GREEN SAREE WITH BROCADE BLOUSE
Check out the stunning silver brocade trim on this sea green sari. We are drawn in and moved by the beautiful pastel colour. Rich Banarasi silk fabric’s opulent silver overtones go nicely with the fashion. Stone embroidery is used to simply and beautifully adorn the shirt. There are simple leaf motifs all around it.
25. GREEN HEIRLOOM BANARASI SAREE WITH PINK BROCADE BLOUSE
Many brides-to-be choose to dress and appear just as their mothers did on their wedding day. To fix this, the valuable historical artifact must be repaired. Yet there is no denying that green is a popular bridal colour in India, where ladies have traditionally owned a bit of it.
26. GREEN LEHERIYA SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
Wearing a green laharia saree is great throughout the upcoming wedding season. The gota patti embroidery on the saree is exquisite. The dola silk saree’s blouse has gota patti embroidery. A little jewellery and cosmetics may be added to finish the appearance.
27. FLORAL PRINT LIGHT GREEN SAREE
If you cover your body with this specific designer cloth, you will appear just as wonderful as Jhanvi does in her outfit of the light green saree and the backless blouse. This is one of your best options if you’re seeking something attractive, contemporary, and fresh in the designer market. With this specific saree, you might acquire the highest level of Indian diva fashion.
28. EMERALD GREEN READY TO WEAR SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
Although everyone enjoys wearing sarees, not everyone is adept at carrying ready-to-wear sarees. We consider it a blessing that there are sarees that are ready to wear. When our favorite pattern is now available as a ready-to-wear saree in a gorgeous colour combination, we are ecstatic.
29. PAITHANI GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
Even though the gorgeous saree is currently in style, some brides want to follow tradition. Here, we’re talking about a lovely dark green bridal saree created in Paithani. When adorned with Maharashtrian jewellery, this absolutely exquisite bridal gown exudes the height of elegance.
30. HAND WOVEN SEA GREEN SAREES LOOK FOR PARTY
Handwoven sarees are highly attractive. They appear classy and understated. This hand-woven sea green saree is a well-known example of the same. The white blouse completes the tranquil and subtle look, which is covered with small white designs. If you don’t like busy designs, this saree is ideal for you!
In conclusion, green sarees are a popular choice for festive events due to their versatility and beauty. The design might be traditional or contemporary, and the green colour could range from pastel to deep and dark. By selecting the ideal shade of green and pairing it with the proper jewellery and blouse, you can create a gorgeous green saree design that is acceptable for any party or occasion.