Sending texts to your crush is the decent and sweet approach towards them! Calling them all day long or following them everywhere show that you are eager to be with them! Gather your courage and give a start with a normal and sweet text to your crush.
Here is the perfect guide for you of how to text your crush and start a conversation.
1. How to start the conversation?
Try to get the phone number first!!
- Don’t try to ask for the number straightforwardly. Do it in the middle of the conversation unconsciously!
- You can say that “I just got an iPhone, I am facing some issues can you help me with it?”
- Remember: Keep the conversation go on! So that the number exchange seems completely natural!
Send your first text! Yes, you can do this!!
- Be simple and straight. Just type ‘What are you doing?’ ‘What are you up to?’
- Never lose your conversation and be ready with the next reply!
- If they say that: “They are watching television, listening to music or playing a game, reply them bu asking about what they’re watching, listening to or playing.
- This will keep your new start at the perfect place and looks natural too!
Observe your crush replies closely!
- If they are replying in short texts like: ‘Nothing’ or ‘Okay’ or ‘Yup’ this simply means that they are really busy or in a bad mood!
- Follow up and just reply: ‘Okay, catch you later’ or ‘See yeah! Later’
- But when next time they text you, try to take the conversation to the next level!
- Be bold and ask them like: ‘Why don’t you call me so that we can talk without this delivery text report between us’! Be sweet and funny!
2. More conversation topics and starters
Ask about their long day at college or at the job!
- You can simply text them like: ‘How were your lectures at college, felt sleepy or attentive? or ‘Anything new at the job or same meetings and documents?’
Try holidays and festivals as the conversation starter!
Pages: 1 2