Everyone wants to How do you love your mehndi design to be? Stylish, trendy, modern or total ethnic traditional designs? There are types of mehndi, from henna mehndi to Arabic style one. If you are looking for some modern, chic style simple designs, then you can go easy with Arabic designs. Arabic designs have the free flowing structure and the distinctive floral artwork.
If you want your mehndi color to be dark brown instead of red or brownish red, then you again can try Arabic mehndi because Arabic mehndi is made by using the dark brown and black mehndi instead of the red mehndi. You might not be perfect in applying mehndi, but still, internet is so advanced today that you can learn to do so easily and simply!
Occasions can never be complete without mehndi. Even if you believe, mehndi is considered as subh for the occasions. Its fragrance and color mean a lot for the women. You all know that simple mehndi designs are an art form and it has become a trend and fashion too. You will not find women applying mehndi only on their hands, but also on their arms, back, shoulder and some are so crazy that they get it designed like a bracelet on their wrist!
Of course, you can’t draw those complex and way difficult designs but still, you can try those simple floral designs or the cluster of flower designs and much more! If you find drawing mehndi designs fascinating, then go with this piece of work to know the simple easy and DIY designs!
Explore the Easy And Simple Mehndi Design That You Can Do By Yourself!
- Which type of designs do you like? Select the best one for you?
- ## Different designs for every occasion! Beautiful, gorgeous and sexy designs!
- # Black Arabic design of mehndi- Intense mehndi look!
- # Floral mehndi designs – Beautiful flowers on hand!
- # Geometric or square box easy design – Very clear and elegant style!
- # Bangle design – Designer bangles for your wrists!
- # Back hand simple mehndi design – How do you like it?
- # Peacock design- Get that ethnic mehndi look!
- # Arc simple mehndi design – Get trendy and modern mehndi look!
- # Crown easy designs- Get the royal mehndi look!
- # Motif and flower designs of mehndi- Delicate design for special occasions!
- # Intricate diagonal design- Simple yet very unique!
- # Feet side work designs- Beautiful designs on feets!
- # Sexy side back the art of Mehendi- Sensual design of mehndi on the back!
- # Diagonal stunning artwork design- Cute yet gorgeous style!
- # Enchanting heavy pattern of Mehendi- Gorgeous back hand Mehndi look!
- # Filler square design for feet- Elegant bridal feet designs!
- # How To Get Dark And Black Color Of Mehendi? Do’s And Don’ts For Perfect Mehndi!
Which type of designs do you like? Select the best one for you?
1) Indian simple Mehndi design – Do you love those traditional ethnic designs which have flowers, peacocks and the sketches of gods? This design inspires the curves and curls even without leaving the white space between the designs. Indian designs have thick borders and thin lines inside the design!
2) Arabic Mehndi Designs- Arabic designs are very different from the Indian designs. Arabic design simply focuses on the flowers, veins and the leaves. What Arabic designs are famous for is it’s thick outlines, and unfilled patterns and designs! Whereas, Indian style never leaves the white spaces between it’s designs.
The best thing about this mehndi is, it dries out easily.
3) Pakistani simple Mehndi Design- If you are a die-hard fan of mehndi designs, then Pakistani designs are best for you. Pakistani designs are the blend of the Indian designs and the Arabic designs. What you will get from the Pakistani designs is a perfect balance of geometric, flowers, leaves and you can even add modern designs to it.
4) Floral Mehndi design- This is the best style for the chics. If you want to balance the western touch and the ethnic touch in the mehndi then simply go with the floral designs. Floral designs can be filled with the different shades and on the special occasions, it can also be decorated with glitters and shimmers.
5) Rajasthani Mehndi Designs-? This design has the complex peacock and flowers patterns. Sometimes peacock and leaves or thick lines are used to give the Rajasthani touch. The best thing about the Rajasthani designs is that you can use colorful stones and shimmers to decorate floral and peacock designs!
## Different designs for every occasion! Beautiful, gorgeous and sexy designs!
# Black Arabic design of mehndi- Intense mehndi look!
Gorgeous Arabic Mehndi Design – Watch The Video!
This design of mehndi can be the best design for the bride to go with. This design almost covers every main area of the hand. You can apply this design to the front of the hand and even on the back part too. As you can see, it covers almost every part of the hand- fingers, wrist, and palm. If you love the filled hand designs then this one is for you.
Check Front Hand Mehndi Designs here.
# Floral mehndi designs – Beautiful flowers on hand!
Not everyone is a simple mehndi design lover. Some people are like, they always prefer the complex, geometric, filled and intense designs on their hands. The fact about the floral design is, be it is the complex designs or the complicated ones, but it looks extremely beautiful and trendy anyways!
# Geometric or square box easy design – Very clear and elegant style!
Trendy Simple Mehndi Design – Check Out The Video!
This simple mehndi design is not at all common. You might have rarely seen this design on someone’s hands. 2 out of 10 people go for this square box design. The girls who have the choice like, the different crisp in everything or trendy or something perky, fashionable or trendy or have the abstract thinking, will definitely love this square box design. No leaves, no flowers blooming on your hands and no peacocks dancing designs!
# Bangle design – Designer bangles for your wrists!
This bangle design shows some part of your skin. It seems like, Mehndi is highlighted on the skin. that’s the reason why bangle designs are so unique and distinct. When you feel no need of bangles and bracelets, then you can get a thin bangle design on your wrist and flaunt it. Check some trending Kangan Mehndi designs here.
# Back hand simple mehndi design – How do you like it?
Back hand designs can be filled ones, or just one thin long pattern. Always remember to maintain the balance of the designs and styles of mehndi. If you want to get filled palm mehndi, then you should also maintain the balance of the style and get your backhand filled too. If you have drawn the thin pattern called bel on the front of the hand, then go with the same style on the back hand too!
Awesome Bridal Design- Watch The Video!
# Peacock design- Get that ethnic mehndi look!
Peacock designs are the combination of Indian designs and Rajasthani designs. The young ladies who love to keep the things traditional and ethnic in occasions will love this peacock design. This is a simple style but keep the design filled. If you are looking for the traditionally filled designs then peacock design is the best one you should go with!
# Arc simple mehndi design – Get trendy and modern mehndi look!
Arch styles are the golden style of an old era. House gates, temple gates, entrances were designed in the shape of arches. It looks elegant, classy and today it gives the modern touch too! If you want to get the trendy and modern mehndi look, then the arch design will do the wonders. This is the exclusive Arabic bridal design that will give the classy look!
# Crown easy designs- Get the royal mehndi look!
This the very pretty and attractive design. If you don’t want your back hand to get congested, or filled then without any thought go with this crown design. This design will just cover your wrist and half back hand area keeping the front-back hand clear and unfilled! This will just fill up your wrist with the beautiful designs with flowers and lines.
# Motif and flower designs of mehndi- Delicate design for special occasions!
Motif and flower design is very chic style design. It can work good for the traditional occasions, but it can work great for parties. This is the very delicate design and you might not find it ethnic design, instead, it appears like the modern thin delicate design.
# Intricate diagonal design- Simple yet very unique!
This design just covers your one finger with a long stretch of mehndi design, and rest of the fingers will be left empty. This design can be started from your wrist area and stretch the design to your index finger. If you are getting the feeling of the unfilled back hand, then you can go with the floral pattern on the tips of your hand!
# Feet side work designs- Beautiful designs on feets!
This is the long design that will cover your feet side and give the filled effect. The feet side work design is covered with the long floral patterns complimenting the design with some spiral leaves. Just keep the lines thin and long. This is an easy design which will look very beautiful even after wearing high heels.
# Sexy side back the art of Mehendi- Sensual design of mehndi on the back!
With the extended spiral formations of flowers and leaves, twigs in the design doing the wonders. If you are attending a ball party and planning to wear the backless dress, then this sensual sexy side back design will add the charm to your looks! To make the design denser, the use of flowers and motif designs can do the wonders to this fabulous design!
# Diagonal stunning artwork design- Cute yet gorgeous style!
With the beautiful combination of flowers and motif, you can get this diagonal artwork on the back hand. Remember that, this design is exclusively on the back hand. For the more intense look, use of leaves and circular patterns can be done. This will make this design more gorgeous and stunning!
Full Hands Mehndi ! Watch The Beautiful Video!
# Enchanting heavy pattern of Mehendi- Gorgeous back hand Mehndi look!
This is the Pakistani henna floral pattern famous for the heavy bridal mehndi designs. This is the blend of petals and floral designs that are stretched long from the arms to the hands. This design has the thick lines and the intense shading with the continuation of the floral design.
# Filler square design for feet- Elegant bridal feet designs!
With beautiful flowers and leaves and covering the center area of feet with check-square boxes makes this design elegant and classy. You can stretch this design from ankle to your legs. Circular patterns with check squares will do wonders. This design is exclusively for the brides who love the filler designs!
# How To Get Dark And Black Color Of Mehendi? Do’s And Don’ts For Perfect Mehndi!
Always remember not to wash hands with soapy water, it will lead to fading of mehndi from different portions and will look ghastly! It is believed that mehndi needs time to leave it’s color on hands.
You should never shave your hands if you have applied the mehndi. It will scrap the upper layer of the skin, called epidermis. This may cause infection or severe dryness to your hands!
Mehendi and water can never make any combination. If you want to get beautiful dark and black mehndi, then avoid water for 6 hours after applying the mehndi and then avoid taking shower post 12 hours of the application. While taking the shower you can cover it or wrap the mehndi area with some plastic cover to protect it from the water.
The brown color is good and looks beautiful, but deep brown or black color of mehndi looks weird. To avoid looking weird- Do not apply sugar and lemon mixture more than 1 time.
Never try to blow dry your mehndi on hands and feet. the heat of blow dry makes the situation worse. It will start melting and mehndi will bleed, ruining your designs and money too!
Always apply mehndi 1 or 2 days before the occasion, as mehndi always give it’s best results after this duration. It’s color gets darker.
Cloves can help you get the desired color. What you have to do is, just put some cloves on the pan and let it heat. Put your hands in the smoke of the clove and let your hands get some heat of that smoke.