Long sleeves with a hem that collects at the wrist to form a cuff band, which can be either plain or elastic, are known as bishop sleeves. The armhole of the sleeve is initially narrow but gradually widens as it gets closer to the hem, where the cuff prevents fullness. Bishop sleeves can be made from voluminous, billowy, or drapey fabrics. Your clothing may include bishop sleeves, which would provide a feminine touch to your appearance. This article includes 30 bishop sleeve pattern.
- 1. VINTAGE TIE NECK BISHOP SLEEVES TOP
- 2. DROP SHOULDER BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN SWEATER
- 3. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN MAXI DRESS
- 4. RUFFLED HEM BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN TUNIC
- 5. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN CROP TOP
- 6. BISHOP SLEEVES LINEN SHIRT
- 7. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN BODYCON DRESS
- 8. LEATHER BHISOP SLEEVE PATTERN SHORT DRESS
- 9. BISHOP SLEEVES PATETERN RUFFLE TRIP CROP TOP
- 10. BISHOP SLEEVES WRAP COAT DRESS
- 11. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN KURTI
- 12. HIGH NECK FLORAL BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN DRESS
- 13. POLKA DOT BISHOP SLEEVES TOP
- 14. BISHOP SLEEVES OFF-SHOULDER LONG DRESS
- 15. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN JACKET
- 16. BISHOP SLEEVES TIERED DRESS
- 17. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN MAXI DRESS
- 18. OVERSIZED BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN SHIRT
- 19. BISHOP SLEVE PATTERN CARDIGAN
- 20. BISHOP SLEEVE CROPPED HOODIE
- 21. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN WAISTED DRESS
- 22. BISHOP SLEEVES BLOUSE FOR SAREE
- 23. BUTTON DOWN BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN SHIRT
- 24. PEPLUM TOP WITH BISHOP SLEEVES
- 25. BISHOP SLEEVES SHIRT DRESS
- 26. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN JUMPSUIT
- 27. BISHOP SLEEVES ROMPER
- 28. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN WEDDING DRESS
- 29. CHUNKY EMBROIDER BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN DRESS
- 30. ANARKALI BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN SUIT
1. VINTAGE TIE NECK BISHOP SLEEVES TOP
Because of past wear, vintage clothing may have small flaws. Above all, it is a one-of-a-kind piece with a distinct personality. This stunning black chiffon tie neck top will go wonderfully with your event outfit.
2. DROP SHOULDER BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN SWEATER
This knitting pattern makes use of a beautiful stitch to produce this design. Knitted together are the front and back sides, as well as the sleeve insert. Because of the magnificent design, the sweater is extremely uncommon, and with the bishop sleeves, it becomes even more exotic and fantastical.
3. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN MAXI DRESS
You’ll look gorgeous in the maxi dress. Full-length raglan-bishop sleeves, cotton trim decorations, and a gorgeous floral embroidered finish complete this gown. It’s a good number for formal occasions like dinner parties. For a more sophisticated look, pair this ensemble with a top-handle handbag and pointed-toe shoes.
4. RUFFLED HEM BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN TUNIC
Wear this ruffled-hem tunic with pride to make a statement in your social circles. The bishop puff sleeves lend volume and excitement to the appearance, which is finished with a two-tone ditsy pattern. It will look great with winter tights.
5. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN CROP TOP
Wearing this fashionable crop top will boost your self-esteem. The solid design, long bishop sleeves, and knot accents add to the overall appeal of the ensemble. The sweetheart neckline of this shirt will offer a sensual touch to your wardrobe. To complete the outfit, pair with jeans and a stiletto.
6. BISHOP SLEEVES LINEN SHIRT
In linen shirts, long, bishop sleeves with a wrist fit. For hot summer days, this airy pure linen classic design shirt with a button placket is ideal. These slightly enlarged sleeves add individuality to the clothing and make it stand out. Unrivaled for looking put-together on a hot day while also fitting for any event.
7. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN BODYCON DRESS
Put on this fashionable ensemble to show off your sense of style. Its A-line silhouette, long bishop sleeves, high collar, and textured finish complement any outfit, and the bodycon fit emphasizes your form. This dress is ideal for casual, party, business, and formal occasions.
8. LEATHER BHISOP SLEEVE PATTERN SHORT DRESS
This pattern is fantastic. If you want an outstanding look, use this digital sewing pattern, faux leather short dress. This dress’s bishop sleeves are exquisite, allowing you to use it for both professional and evening party occasions.
9. BISHOP SLEEVES PATETERN RUFFLE TRIP CROP TOP
Make a statement with this gorgeous ruffled trim crop top. With its deep V-neck and long bishop sleeves, this crop top will make you seem magnificent. When paired with a white trouser, you’ll be ready to take on the world.
10. BISHOP SLEEVES WRAP COAT DRESS
In a high-low silhouette, this red wrap coat dress has ruffle cuffs and long bishop sleeves. It includes a cotton belt. Wear it to the party with heels and a mini clutch to complete the look. Lady, you go!
11. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN KURTI
Bishop sleeves are a popular style. These elbow bishop sleeve designs, or bishop sleeves, may add sparkle to your casual and ethnic Kurtis with the simplest adornment. Add jutis and a handbag to complete the outfit. Tie your hair up high, and you’re ready to go.
12. HIGH NECK FLORAL BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN DRESS
Are you looking for a beautiful dress collection? So get this bishop sleeves, floral pattern dress, and you’ll be the center of attention at any event. Put on this polyester midi dress to look put-together. Wear this dress with sneakers and a sling bag.
13. POLKA DOT BISHOP SLEEVES TOP
To appear great, pair this wonderful purple top with this polka dot shirt. Ruffles decorate the collar and hemline. This shirt is offered in a range of appealing casual designs. Take advantage of our fantastic selection of regular-type tops to look your best.
14. BISHOP SLEEVES OFF-SHOULDER LONG DRESS
You may show off your bohemian artistic side in this white dress with bishop sleeves. This gown’s fabric is translucent, with patterned lace and embroidery covering the whole garment. Off-shoulder bishop sleeves, twisted embroidery on the cuffs, and a lace skirt with a short lining accentuate the illusion neckline.
15. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN JACKET
The sleeves on this jacket are also removable, giving it a cool military vibe. Bishop may be observed around the region where the sleeves can be removed. This garment may be worn as a huge shirt or outer piece when the sleeves are removed. This shirt’s pleated back offers a delicate and feminine touch.
16. BISHOP SLEEVES TIERED DRESS
Fitted and flared sea green tiered maxi dress with a flowery design. The shirt has a v-neck, long bishop sleeves, and a flowing hemline. Wear it with belly shoes and a sling bag to look put-together at any casual gathering.
17. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN MAXI DRESS
I’d be floating about like this if the universe were composed of cotton and sugar. You may enjoy the delights of a leisurely life while wearing this bishop sleeve dress made of handwoven cotton. Wear it to breakfast or to unwind on weekends.
18. OVERSIZED BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN SHIRT
This spring and summer, get your hands on an asymmetric shirt to show off your laid-back style to the world. This piece has voluminous bishop long sleeves with button closures, a pointed collared neckline with a buttoned placket, twin patched pockets at the chest, a loose fit with a curved hemline, and a long length.
19. BISHOP SLEVE PATTERN CARDIGAN
This wide cardigan is soft and cozy, making it ideal for layering when the weather cools. It’s made of acrylic and polyester and has gorgeous appliqué decorations all around. With bishop sleeves, falling shoulders and cuffs, and a ribbed hem, the design is boxy and open.
20. BISHOP SLEEVE CROPPED HOODIE
This item is made of polyester/cotton and has a solid hoodie with drawstrings, dropping shoulders framed by long bishop sleeves, a slip-on design with ribbed components, a relaxed profile completed with a short length, and a relaxed profile concluded with a short length.
21. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN WAISTED DRESS
A waisted dress contributes to the creation of a flared figure that floats away from the hips. It comes in a range of styles, from long, ankle-grazing cuts to knee-length designs. This dress is so stylish that it can be worn to either a casual or formal occasion.
22. BISHOP SLEEVES BLOUSE FOR SAREE
The metallic lycra pleated sequin saree is a sight to see. The dramatic sleeve of this white organza blouse is a beauty that will complement your overall style for the cocktail evening or sangeet ceremony. And be prepared to receive several compliments.
23. BUTTON DOWN BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN SHIRT
Size up from your regular size if you don’t want to wear anything too tiny. The shirt must have long sleeves, a vivid color, an accessible size, and be compatible with other clothing. excellent design and comfort. This shirt is composed of cotton, which is lightweight, soft, and breathable.
24. PEPLUM TOP WITH BISHOP SLEEVES
It includes long bishop sleeves, a classic notched neckline, and a smooth, silky fabric that looks great on you. This lovely top with ruffle peplum designs perfectly blends beauty and comfort. This ruffle-hem shirt’s loose-fitting silhouette is not only comfy but also flattering.
25. BISHOP SLEEVES SHIRT DRESS
The bishop-sleeve shirt dress captivates with its ease and adaptability. With an emphasis on subtle elements, this midi-length gown features a clean neckline, button decoration, and sumptuous bishop sleeves. To catch attention, pair this dress with shoes and a handbag.
26. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN JUMPSUIT
This jumpsuit is simple to wear and made for the modern woman. Long bishop sleeves and a relaxed-leg silhouette with flap pockets are made from silky viscose. Pair with leather mules for a confident style. This trendy one-piece is a must-have for any smart wardrobe and can be worn from home to cocktails.
27. BISHOP SLEEVES ROMPER
This clothing should be part of your wardrobe. This bishop-sleeved romper dress is inspired by traditional kimono robes but with a contemporary twist. For a basic yet classy appearance, pair this romper with your favorite earrings and flats or shoes. Get fashionable.
28. BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN WEDDING DRESS
A gorgeous bishop-sleeved embroidered lace and tulle A-line gown. Lace appliqués kiss your shoulders and stretch down to the tulle sleeve cuffs. The light and airy skirt complements the billowy sleeves, while the fitted bodice provides the necessary form and fit.
29. CHUNKY EMBROIDER BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN DRESS
pink crepe dress with pleated drape and ruffled hemline It includes a stylish collar neckline and bishop sleeves. The sleeve cuffs are embellished with wine stones, cut dana, and pearls. An embroidered belt with tassels cinches the waist. This item has padding and a side zipper fastening.
30. ANARKALI BISHOP SLEEVE PATTERN SUIT
Hand-embroidered cutdana and sequins adorn an oyster-colored plunge-neck anarkali with a satin silhouette. The cushioned pleasure is comfy from the waist up and includes a side zip for mobility. A buttiwork-embroidered organza dupatta is worn with the bottom-embroidered pants.
Now you can ditch your regular sleeves and adapt bishop sleeves for your wardrobe. We hope that our post about 30 bishop sleeve pattern will assist you in selecting the ideal clothing item for your needs.