Sri Lankan actress Jacqueline Fernandez is well renowned for her excellent sense of style and passion for traditional Indian attire, particularly sarees. For women’s clothing, sarees are a common choice in India and other South Asian countries. Jacqueline Fernandez has been spotted donning a variety of sarees. Frequently she alters and modernizes her saree ensembles by adding chic and contemporary elements. She has been spotted donning sarees in a variety of hues, such as the classic white and black, the delicate pink and blue, and the vivid red and green. She has also been spotted donning sarees with various floral, paisley, and geometric patterns.
- 1. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN PASTEL BEIGE AND IVORY SAREES
- 2. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN RED NET SAREES
- 3. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BEIGE HANDWOVEN SILK SAREES
- 4. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CREAM COLOUR PARTY WEAR SAREES
- 5. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CHIKANKARI SAREES
- 6. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN MUSTARD YELLOW SAREES
- 7. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BLACK BANARASI SAREES
- 8. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN YELLOW FLORAL SAREES
- 9. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN WHITE SEQUINS SAREES
- 10. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CRIMSON SAREES
- 11. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN TIE-DYED SAREES
- 12. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN MULTI-COLOURED LINEN SAREES
- 13. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BLUE-PURPLE CHECK SAREES
- 14. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN KASAVU LEHENGA SAREES
- 15. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN ORGANZA SAREES WITH ZARI WORK ON BORDER
- 16. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BLUSH PINK PASTEL SAREES
- 17. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CREAM AND YELLOW SAREES
- 18. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN GRAPE TONED SAREES
- 19. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN RED FEATHER CHIFFON SAREES
- 20. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN SANS SKIN SHOW SAREES
- 21. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN RESHAM EMBROIDERY PRINTED SAREES
- 22. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BLACK JACQUARD GEORGETTE SAREES
- 23. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN PASTEL BLUE SAREES
- 24. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN RED DRAPE SAREES WITH JERSEY TOP
- 25. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CAPE LIKE BLACK SAREES
- 26. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BOLD GREEN SAREES
- 27. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN FLORAL PRINTED GEORGETTE SAREES
- 28. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN IVORY SILK SAREES
- 29. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN SHIMMERY PASTEL SAREES
- 30. PASTEL SAREE WITH HINT OF GLITTER
1. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN PASTEL BEIGE AND IVORY SAREES
Her panache, grace, and attitude unquestionably make her stand out. In the ivory and beige saree she wore to Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh’s wedding reception, Jacqueline looks stunning. Don’t ignore her striking clothing and accessories! She looks sophisticated and edgy in her saree.
2. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN RED NET SAREES
She looks nothing short of a diva in her red net saree and edgy halter blouse combo, which I can’t stop swooning over! This gorgeous attire is made even more impressive by the simple diamond jewellery she has accessorized it with.
3. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BEIGE HANDWOVEN SILK SAREES
Jacqueline The stunning handloom material was wrapped in a custom-made beige silk sari from Ekaya with gorgeous gold accents. The actor’s elaborately embroidered royal blue brocade corset broke up the monotony of the beige. Fernandez has already sported clothing from Ekaya, so this is nothing new.
4. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CREAM COLOUR PARTY WEAR SAREES
Jacqueline looks ten times more appealing in this alluring cream faux georgette. For a formal function, Jacqueline Fernandez donned a saree. The stone work, flower patch, booti, lace, resham, and other particulars seem fashionable and suitable for any situation. A matching blouse is provided with sarees.
5. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CHIKANKARI SAREES
Jacqueline draws attention whenever she dons a sari! The saree Jacqueline wore at a recent award event was seductive. A zardozi-embroidered two-piece Tarun Tahiliani saree includes a saree wrapped around a pleated skirt and tulle top. Both of these were stressed in Mukaish’s work.
6. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN MUSTARD YELLOW SAREES
Jcqueline Fernandez enters the Italian Screens event wearing a mustard yellow saree and looks chic as always. She made the very composed choice to dress in a fashionable yet young yellow saree. With her yellow saree, Jacqueline Fernandez donned a matching sleeveless top. To round off her look, she added a set of gorgeous traditional earrings. She completed her look with sheer pink lipstick and little makeup.
7. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BLACK BANARASI SAREES
Bollywood celebrities frequently appear in handwoven Banarasi sarees. With the classy and immaculate black Banarasi saree, the actress raised the bar. The Bollywood starlet finished the ensemble by decorating her traditional Banarasi saree with gold jewelry, smokey eyes, and a middle-parted hairstyle. This is one of the few Jacqueline Fernandez sarees.
8. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN YELLOW FLORAL SAREES
With pink, purple, and white floral motifs, Jacqueline Fernandez is gracefully floating down the red carpet while wearing a yellow saree. She was dressed in draperies and a yellow lace sleeveless top. Jacqueline was dressed in an ethnic attire that had been much upgraded by a few extras. She wore thick wrist bracelets and a waist belt made of gold chains. Her waist was hidden by her bangles.
9. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN WHITE SEQUINS SAREES
We were entranced by Jacqueline Fernandez’s gorgeous white saree as she passed. The saree’s already extraordinary degree of elegance and beauty was enhanced by the heavy use of sequins and stones in the embellishment. In her shimmering gown and flawlessly matching top, she exuded an ethereal aura. She used neutral-toned makeup and a tight ponytail to mask the impression of her sparkly attire. This is one of the few Jacqueline Fernandez sarees.
10. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CRIMSON SAREES
Jacqueline Fernandez looks lovely in her stunning red saree. We halted, gazed, and made mental notes since the performer was wearing a shawl along with regular clothing. It was paired with a simple white long-sleeve shirt. Her impeccably groomed long, red hair, which was wrapped back in a chic bun, finished off her stunning appearance.
11. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN TIE-DYED SAREES
In order to promote her movie Bachchan Panday, the actress performed an astounding amount of public appearances while dressed in sarees. Everywhere she goes, people compliment her on her stunning chiffon attire. Patches with chevron designs, thread embroidery, and tie-dye designs adorn the organza overlay. Around the margins, there is similar thread embroidery. On Jacqueline, it was worn with a vibrant blouse with puffy sleeves and a similar silhouette.
12. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN MULTI-COLOURED LINEN SAREES
This outfit is favored by women of all ages since linen is soft and warm. Jacqueline looked gorgeous in her saree made of multicolored linen. You may put on a checkered blouse and this traditional handloom saree, just like Jacqueline did. She added even more adornment to it with a stunning belt and striking earrings. This is one of the few Jacqueline Fernandez sarees.
13. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BLUE-PURPLE CHECK SAREES
On social media, the actor recently posted pictures of another outfit. It included a saree with a blue-purple check pattern and a multicolored top with zigzag patterns. The actor had an unearthly appearance, a deep neckline, and extravagant dangling sleeves. But her nails were the star of the show. She chose a translucent white manicure polish and added golden diamonds as nail decorations. Her pink lip color, strong makeup, and brown belt went well with her attire.
14. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN KASAVU LEHENGA SAREES
The lehenga saree has just been ranked among the top ten festival attires. This new design trend, which blends the flare of a lehenga with the beauty of a pallu, has distinguished itself through its improved comfort and grandeur. Jacqueline Fernandez added the ideal amount of golden embellishment while wearing the Kasavu lehenga saree.
15. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN ORGANZA SAREES WITH ZARI WORK ON BORDER
Her most recent attire was a saree made of embroidered organza with zari edging. The scalloped edges of the ethnic drape are more elaborate and beautiful. It was paired with a chic silver strapless blouse that had vivid sequins as accents. Bangles and dangling earrings helped the actress complete her ensemble. She had black brows, pink lips, and mascara-coated eyelashes in addition to her pink cosmetics. She likes having wavy hair. This is one of the few Jacqueline Fernandez sarees.
16. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BLUSH PINK PASTEL SAREES
When Jacqueline Fernandez dons saree patterns, she never fails to astound; she is still as lovable, intriguing, and beautiful as ever! While other actresses wearing saris chose the traditional blouse-sari combination, Jacqueline stood out from the crowd in her sensual Anamika Khanna cape-blouse combo. With her blush-pink pastel saree, this actress made a statement at the 2015 summer/resort LFW Grand Finale. She had stunning eyes that sparkled.
17. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CREAM AND YELLOW SAREES
We were blown away by Jacqueline’s chic saree at a recent book launch. With a saree in soothing cream and yellow, she achieved the perfect balance of freshness and beauty. With less makeup and more styled hair, she appeared much more likeable. She easily stood out from the crowd because of her colourful attire and excellent fit.
18. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN GRAPE TONED SAREES
The actress eschewed the customary saree in favor of a drape with a grape-toned hue. As she passed us, she also had a contemporary air of regalness. The ethnic masterpiece was taken off the shelf by Mahima Mahajan, who then embroidered it with gold thread. Jacqueline wore it with a full-sleeved, close-neck blouse. With her crimson lips, immaculate eyeliner, flushed cheeks, and sparkling eyes, she looked lovely.
19. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN RED FEATHER CHIFFON SAREES
A red saree is the most alluring and sexiest garment there is. Jacqueline Fernandez is vehemently debating a subject here. Her dress’ top had a gorgeous, flowing pattern with feather details. We have to admit that the eye-catching feather details added a little bit of edge to the overall design. She had a peculiar ponytail haircut that complemented her glam-naked look.
20. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN SANS SKIN SHOW SAREES
Because Jacques is in Bollywood, he should totally change into a glam doll, right? However, her saree and cover-up attire caught our attention. We decided then and there to love her. I am certain of it! The diva wore a basic blouse and an onion-beige saree. She kept her hair neatly pulled back in a ponytail and let her fringe flow loose to accentuate how straightforward she was. She added a wristwatch and a silver purse to complete her look. This is one of the few Jacqueline Fernandez sarees.
21. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN RESHAM EMBROIDERY PRINTED SAREES
The famous design duo of Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla added stones and eye-catching white Resham embroidery to the regal gown. Jacqueline’s drape was covered in fringes all throughout. The actress also wore an eye-catching blouse with vibrant contrast stitching and dazzling sali and stones. Jacqueline accessorized with earrings and rings. She applied a little bindi to emphasize her beauty even more. She wore a brown lip color, contoured cheekbones, glittering eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and mascara-coated eyelashes. The actress’s hair was braided using both silver and gold thread.
22. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BLACK JACQUARD GEORGETTE SAREES
The black saree, gold border, little head chain, and backdrop vegetation give this scene an extremely heavenly appearance. Jacqueline Fernandez looks as fashionable as ever in her black jacquard georgette saree. The gold sleeveless top draws attention to her slim arms and washboard abs.
23. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN PASTEL BLUE SAREES
Every event is catered for by the diva’s impeccable wardrobe. The actress Jacqueline has a fantastic sense of style, and thanks to all of her social media posts, her followers are always curious about what she will wear next. In light of this, the actress recently published a few pictures of herself wearing a light blue sari, and those pictures quickly went viral online. This is one of the few Jacqueline Fernandez sarees.
24. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN RED DRAPE SAREES WITH JERSEY TOP
We call it a “cool saree” since Jacqueline wore the red sari with a jersey-style top. The red saree had a very straightforward yet fashionable appearance thanks to the black marble design. Everything about it is admirable. The next time you’re at a loss for what to wear with a jersey, just peruse Jacqueline’s fashion collection for inspiration.
25. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN CAPE LIKE BLACK SAREES
Who claimed a saree couldn’t be seductive? The waistline and cape-like decorations further enhance the image of this black saree, which has an irregular hem and was paired with a pretty sensual top. Another conventional hue is black, isn’t it?
26. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN BOLD GREEN SAREES
Jacqueline recently appeared in photos sporting an eye-catching green Anamika Khanna outfit, going for drama. The made-to-order garment stood out for its vivid color and feather details. We are grateful that she opted for gorgeous vintage curls and delicate pink cosmetics.
27. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN FLORAL PRINTED GEORGETTE SAREES
In a striking floral-hued georgette saree created by Anamika Khanna and worn by Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez at the Sindhi Festival event, the saree is surrounded by a blue plain border and a black top with a closed neck and 3/4-length sleeves. This is one of the few Jacqueline Fernandez sarees.
28. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN IVORY SILK SAREES
This beautiful saree has a silk hemline that is ivory in color and covered with zari embroidery. This beautiful saree’s pallu is made of ivory silk with zari-embroidered borders. This lovely saree’s top has elaborate zari embroidery in an ivory colour.
29. JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ IN SHIMMERY PASTEL SAREES
The design team’s pastel net saree, worn by Jacqueline Fernandez, was exquisite and had elaborate sequin, threadwork, and feather work. Even though pastel sarees are a summertime mainstay, they lack the glitter factor for a party outfit. Jacqueline explains how making a statement and wearing an opulently decorated saree might make all the difference.
30. PASTEL SAREE WITH HINT OF GLITTER
The actress appeared at a promotional event for her upcoming film, “Bachchan Pandey,” donning a bright saree with delicate pastel tones of yellow, pink, and green accented with glitter. To add a modern twist, she went for a halter-neck blouse. She added a bracelet, a few finger rings, and a pair of long, hanging earrings to complete her ensemble. The actress had tinted lips, well-arched brows, and eyeliner. She added a little curl to her hair. This is one of the few Jacqueline Fernandez sarees.
Throughout the years, Jacqueline Fernandez has been regularly spotted wearing a number of various sarees, demonstrating her fondness for traditional Indian clothes, particularly sarees. She always oozes elegance and beauty, whether she is donning a contemporary lehenga saree or a traditional Banarasi saree.